Nikolai Davydenko - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-31-2005, 04:06 AM   #46
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nikolai Davydenko

Best of luck to Kolya in the quaters
You can do it
Five is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-31-2005, 04:17 AM   #47
country flag drf716

drf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond reputedrf716 has a reputation beyond repute

now that marat is gone, i would love to see kolya go all the way!!!!
drf716 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 04:31 AM   #48
country flag Five

Five has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond reputeFive has a reputation beyond repute

I really like Kolya's chances to go far here
Do you best Kolya
Old 05-31-2005, 08:51 AM   #49
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

i have comeback from the lost of my marat,

now needn't any struggle

i will give my most support to our nikki, he can, he can, of course he can

next round, i will watch his match still, and you?
linus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 08:59 AM   #50
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

I echo the above sentiments in saying Davy has a good chance vs Robredo.
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 08:59 AM   #51
country flag linus

linus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond reputelinus has a reputation beyond repute

and five,

would you like to do me a favor ? tell me that in russian, what is the meaning of your name for davy "kolya"? thk u so so much
Old 05-31-2005, 09:00 AM   #52
country flag NATAS81

NATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond reputeNATAS81 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.worldlingo.com/en/product...ranslator.html

This says it means the same as in English.
NATAS81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 04:02 PM   #53
country flag Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
and five,

would you like to do me a favor ? tell me that in russian, what is the meaning of your name for davy "kolya"? thk u so so much
Linus, every Russian name has a variety of forms used to express different kinds of emotions. Kolya is a shortened form of Nikolai which is neutral or used in relationships with friends :
Nikolai - Kolya
Mikhail- Misha
Maria-Masha
Svetlana - Sveta
Elena -Lena
Nadezhda- Nadia
Anastasia Myskina - Nastya
Form of affection of Nikolai is Kolenka . You can call him Kolenka if you're his girlfriend, a member of his family or someone very close to him .
But it's not the end. The unceremonious, vulgar form of Nikolai is Kolka or Kolian (Kolyan). It is quite impolite but o.k within the family or between children or adult friends.

About the meaning of Nikolai, I actually have no idea . But according to this site http://peoples.ru/name/375.shtml Nikolai means ''the winner of the peoples"
So I hope in the next few days Kolya will be the winner too. Go Kolya
Old 05-31-2005, 06:48 PM   #54
country flag linus

kiss five, kiss five

i am now clear, ok, call him kolya

frankly speaking, i most want to call him kolenka
but everyone knows it can just be posted here

the match beat coria, in the stand i saw his elder brother and the brother's wife in blue-green coat, they kissed each other after our kolya won the match-point,

within less than twenty hours, our kolya will go into the court against robredo, go ahead, kolya, to beat him, to let our down heart for marat up again and then your into the semifinals, o~~~~~~ remarkable
Old 06-01-2005, 05:52 AM   #55
country flag Five

Quote:
Originally Posted by linus
within less than twenty hours, our kolya will go into the court against robredo, go ahead, kolya, to beat him, to let our down heart for marat up again and then your into the semifinals, o~~~~~~ remarkable
Old 06-01-2005, 04:13 PM   #56
country flag Five

He lost the first set 3-6 after wasting 3 BPs at the last game
But he bounces back to take the second set 6-1
Old 06-01-2005, 04:43 PM   #57
country flag Five

He won the third set 6-2 with 2 breaks
Keep going Kolya
Old 06-01-2005, 04:46 PM   #58
country flag linus

i watched his match so carefully

it is like the last match vs coria so much,

i think he will take the win not far
Old 06-01-2005, 04:48 PM   #59
country flag linus

tommy is not good enough to fight against kolya
Old 06-01-2005, 04:58 PM   #60
country flag linus

omg, this game is so so difficult for kolya

but take it easy, my kolya, have more chances

just let himself calm down

the two df are so so sad but i think he was so eager to win the match

i believe in him, he was so strong on the court also in mind