James News! - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-23-2007, 01:41 AM   #241
country flag Jlee

Jlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James News!

I can't wait to read the book!

I'm in Cincy, but not until Wednesday. Maybe if I hold the book up when people are getting signatures after a practice session or win, he'll still sign it for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2007, 09:52 PM   #242
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Well, here's one way James can beat Roger

Saturday, August 18, 2007
Something to read about...

Federer, the No.1 player in the world, is the subject of the No. 2 ranked tennis book in the United States, The Roger Federer Story, Quest for Perfection, which is the first U.S.-published book on the five-time Wimbledon champion.

While Federer is No.1 in the world on the courts, it is Blake’s book Breaking Back Breaking Back: How I Lost Everything and Won Back My Life that has ranked No. 1 in the United States among tennis books this summer.

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #441 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)

Popular in these categories:
#1 in Books > Sports > Individual Sports > Tennis
#1 in Books > Sports > Racket Sports
#3 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Ethnic & National > African-American & Black

The Roger Federer Story: Quest for Perfection (Hardcover)
by Rene Stauffer

Amazon.com Sales Rank: #2,545 in Books (See Bestsellers in Books)

Popular in these categories:
#2 in Books > Sports > Racket Sports
#2 in Books > Sports > Individual Sports > Tennis
#11 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > Biographies
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 10:39 PM   #243
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlee View Post
I can't wait to read the book!

I'm in Cincy, but not until Wednesday. Maybe if I hold the book up when people are getting signatures after a practice session or win, he'll still sign it for me.
Did you wait in line at his signing?
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2007, 02:23 AM   #244
country flag Jlee

Jlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond reputeJlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Did you wait in line at his signing?
No, I only got there Wednesday night after he'd done the signing. He did sign it after practice though.

Did you get him to sign it at the official signing?
Old 10-18-2007, 12:59 AM   #245
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlee View Post
No, I only got there Wednesday night after he'd done the signing. He did sign it after practice though.

Did you get him to sign it at the official signing?
I did not buy the book. And honestly I don't wait in line for stuff like this
James needs his 2007 tennis season to be over me thinks.
Old 10-23-2007, 02:17 AM   #246
country flag respecke

respecke is on a distinguished road

hi all
i got the book and had it signed. james is suprisingly small in reall life. it was a great read. oftentimes i had felt like i was listening to james speak the words.
respecke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 10:23 PM   #247
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Stand and deliver

IT IS not surprising that James Blake would be barracking for Barack Obama in the US presidential race.
Blake must identify with the Illinois senator whose candidacy has electrified American politics.
Like Obama, Blake is an African-American and Harvard University alumnus competing in a lily-white field where blacks are notable for their absence.
In addition to their prestigious alma mater - which Blake left, mid-degree, to pursue his tennis career - each of them were products of mixed marriages, of black fathers and white mothers; an English mum in Blake's case, and a Kenyan dad in Obama's.
But perhaps the most striking parallel is the way these gentlemen - and the word was not chosen lightly - conduct themselves in their respective gladiatorial "sports".
They are polite, articulate and have a capacity to eschew conflict and the confrontational norms.
They own what Americans term "crossover appeal" which is another way of saying that white America is comfortable with them.
Both have written books, which peddle uplifting messages, too.
Obama's best-known tome was titled The Audacity of Hope.
Blake's book, ghosted by Andrew Friedman, Breaking Back: How I Lost Everything and Won Back My Life, reached 15th on the New York Times bestseller list last year.
A fair effort, considering tennis is dwarfed by American football, basketball, baseball and, in much of the country, NASCAR.
"I'm really proud of him," said Blake of his candidate, just before Obama's narrow and unexpected defeat by Hilary Clinton in the New Hampshire primary.
"I've read both of his books and I think he's the best candidate in my mind.
He's got 100 per cent of my support.
"He's got a long way to go, but I'm really excited about the amount of support he's gaining, the amount of money he's been able to raise and the fact that he's just getting the support of a lot of high-profile people that I think are going to help.
Oprah Winfrey is about as big, as high profile as you can get.
"Now, Obama can count James Blake in his corner.
Blake argued that Obama's perceived weakness - inexperience - should be a strength.
"Some people that have been in Washington too long end up being jaded, and I feel like they want to continue as usual, as the way they've been done.
I don't think he'll do that; I think the White House and I think Washington in general is ripe for a change.
I think he's the man for it.
"Blake is clearly engaged by politics; it was an arena he might have entered had he not become a tennis professional.
More pertinent, he isn't just a tennis player.
He is, relative to most of his peers, rounded, and when he retires from the game intends to go back to Harvard and finish his degree.
So a Blake interview need not mention his serve or forehand.
Much as he loves the game, he is promiscuous in his interests.
"I've always treated tennis as a game.
I love it... It's my job... it's my career... I love playing.
But I'm also someone that didn't devote my entire childhood to it.
I didn't go to a tennis academy and only have one dream in the world, to be a tennis player.
"My dream was to be a tennis player, but I also realised there were a lot of other things that could make me happy - whether it was working in politics, whether it was in the business world, whether it was being in sports in general, being in sports marketing.
I knew there were a lot of other possibilities.
I know when I was growing up my parents always focused on academics before tennis.
"Blake recognises that, as a black player in a perennially white sport, he is fated to carry the hopes of others.
But where there is a natural - and understandable - desire of sportsmen to avoid the rolemodel's burden, Blake welcomes the opportunity.
"Being African-American in a sport like this, it's defi nitely going to raise eyebrows... I wish that wasn't the case, to be honest, because that would mean it's becoming much more normal.
Serena and Venus have helped out the situation so much more in inspiring so many young girls to play.
"I understand the fact that I'm a role model... And I really cherish that opportunity, because I think some people see it as a burden.
For me, it's giving me a voice.
And any time when the off-season comes around I get to charity events, I get to help kids out... I've been given this voice to do something with.
"Blake values role models because he had one: the late Arthur Ashe, who inspired him when Blake, raised in upstate New York and Connecticut, was in the Harlem Junior Tennis Program as a kid.
No player was afforded greater respect in the game than the thoughtful and courteous Ashe, the only African-American male to win Wimbledon (1975).
Ashe's dignity in the face of AIDS - which he contracted in a blood transfusion - was as inspiring as anything he did on the court.
Blake has not, however, reached Ashe's standing on the court.
As the elder statesman of American tennis writers and commentators, Bud Collins, puts it, Blake is "not a great player.
He's a very good player".
Collins believes Blake, 28, has not disappointed, having "lived up to his ability".
Any consideration of his achievements should be mindful of the obstacles Blake surmounted in 2004, when he broke a vertebra in his neck and suffered from Zoster, an illness that impaired his vision and hearing and left him paralysed on his left side.
Worst of all, his father Thomas died.
These challenges formed the basis of his autobiography.
He is ranked 13 in the world, having peaked at No. 4 in his best season, 2006, when he won five ATP titles.
Last year, he won two titles, and in what he unequivocally ranks as his career highlight, played singles in the US team that won America its first Davis Cup for 12 years.
Blake defeated Russian No. 1 Mikhail Youzhny in four sets in his live rubber.
Blake and his David Cup teammate and American No. 1 Andy Roddick have been resolute in their patriotic support of Davis Cup, which was not embraced so keenly by their more decorated predecessors, Pete Sampras and Andre Agassi.
They represent a generation of American players who have grown up in a sport that plays second fiddle to football et al, are conscious of their responsibilities to tennis and, if less talented than Sampras and Agassi - which is no disgrace - they are less "me" and more "we".
Blake wants to see the Davis Cup schedule reorganised, in part to make it more appealing to Americans.
Blake serves as vice-president on the ATP's player council, which gives him an input into how the game is governed.
At least, in theory it does, since Blake has found the politics of the tour frustrating.
He feels the players have little say.
"I've learned that there are a few people who control a lot more than you would think they do, and the council may not have as much influence as the people think, or in opinion, should have.
"To Australians who follow tennis, Blake first came to attention in a confrontation with Lleyton Hewitt at the 2001 US Open (which Hewitt won) that almost exploded into a racial incident of the kind that has beset cricket in the past week.
Questioning a line call, Hewitt made a comment that allegedly pointed to the fact that the offending offi cial, like his opponent, was black.
While Hewitt denied this was the inference of his comment, an aggressive American media - more alert to such nuances than our press - smelled blood.
Regardless of whether Hewitt was innocent or not, what is beyond dispute is that Blake defused the racial bomb before it blew up in the Australian's face.
He stood his ground on what he heard, but didn't fuel the furore.
His stance, principled and conciliatory, enhanced his reputation within the sport.
"He gets a lot of credit for that," said Collins, adding that Blake "found out a lot of things" in that match, including the need to improve his fitness.
Blake moved on.
"2001 is a long time ago.
That we ended the next day in the locker room.
That's behind us and we get along just fine.
He (Hewitt) seems to be much more mellow and a great guy since having a baby, and I think that changes a lot of people...
Since then, he's been very friendly to me.
He still gives it a c'mon and will be in your face on the court but that's competitive spirit and that's who he is and I always appreciate people being who they are on the court.
"Grand slam results are the gap in the Blake resume.
He has not been past the quarter-finals of any slam.
"I try not to lose any sleep over it," said Blake.
"It's something that affects me and I wish I could do better in the slams and I wish I had done better, but hopefully I have many slams left in me and I hope I have that one or two runs.
I'm clearly not a player like Federer that's going to go out and dominate.
"No, he's not Federer, not even Roddick.
But James Blake stands for more than his results.
While Hewitt denied this was the inference of his comment, an aggressive American media - more alert to such nuances than our press - smelled blood.
Regardless of whether Hewitt was innocent or not, what is beyond dispute is that Blake defused the racial bomb before it blew up in the Australian's face.
He stood his ground on what he heard, but didn't fuel the furore.
His stance, principled and conciliatory, enhanced his reputation within the sport.
"He gets a lot of credit for that," said Collins, adding that Blake "found out a lot of things" in that match, including the need to improve his fitness.
Blake moved on.
"2001 is a long time ago.
That we ended the next day in the locker room.
That's behind us and we get along just fine.
He (Hewitt) seems to be much more mellow and a great guy since having a baby, and I think that changes a lot of people...
Since then, he's been very friendly to me.
He still gives it a c'mon and will be in your face on the court but that's competitive spirit and that's who he is and I always appreciate people being who they are on the court.
"Grand slam results are the gap in the Blake resume.
He has not been past the quarter-finals of any slam.
"I try not to lose any sleep over it," said Blake.
"It's something that affects me and I wish I could do better in the slams and I wish I had done better, but hopefully I have many slams left in me and I hope I have that one or two runs.
I'm clearly not a player like Federer that's going to go out and dominate.
"No, he's not Federer, not even Roddick.
But James Blake stands for more than his results.

Source: http://www.theage.com.au/news/common...988646600.html
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 04:56 PM   #248
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Thanks Doris. AGAIN a nice read.
Old 03-12-2008, 07:56 AM   #249
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

How is his injury doing? Is it completely healed?
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2008, 12:02 PM   #250
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Indian Wells Mailbag: James Blake

James Blake answered your questions for TENNIS.com from the Pacific Life Open at Indian Wells this week.

Q. When did you know you would be successful as a pro? Did it come over time or at one specific moment, like after a big win? –Tim Forsyth

A. I didn't realize I had a shot to play at this level until very late in my life. The time I realized it would be a possibility was when I won a futures on my Christmas break of my sophomore year. I realized then that I could possibly make it against these guys that were doing it as a living.

Q. In your recent Davis Cup matches, it seemed like your quick strike, lethal tennis had resurfaced. Do you see yourself playing more of this style, which coincidentally looks a lot like Sampras' brand of tennis? – Andrew Miller

A. I have always tried to play an attacking style. That is the way I must play to be able to compete with the top players in the world. At times it may seem low percentage, but in the long run it is the style of play that gives me the best chance to win the most matches.

Q. What are your plans following your tennis career? Is commentating a possibility? – Dan Bower/ Tyler Purskey

A. I really don't know my plans following my playing career. I think I will get out of tennis in general for two years to finish school. After that I could come back to the game to commentate a little bit or possibly be Davis Cup captain. But I may also find something in those two years that I am just as excited about and stay away from tennis altogether. There are so many things that I haven't had a chance to explore because my main focus has been tennis for so long.

Q. What does it take to beat Roger Federer? Do you think you'll be able to do it one day? – Vincent Landu

A. It takes a near perfect match to beat roger federer. I do think I can do it one day. But it will never be easy and I will have to play some of my best tennis.

Q. Who do you like to watch on the pro tour? – LaChar

A. I like to watch guys like Safin and Moya. They are both very nice guys and I like their styles of play. They are both very committed to playing the style of play that has given them so much success.

Q. I have scoliosis and was wondering if you still have any curvature in your spine or pain after matches? – Kiru

A. My spine is still curved. I believe the last time it was checked it was still 32 degrees. i have pain sometimes, but I think that is normal for the amount of pounding we as athletes put on our bodies.

Q. I'm a soldier in the U.S. Army and because of Iraq deployments I might not get to see tennis for a considerable amount of time, but I try to keep up with the results whenever I can. Do you think the doubles rules changes like no-ad scoring and the match tiebreak will be introduced to singles after people have become accustomed to them? Would you favor or oppose such a move? – Francisco Benitez

A. I don't think the doubles scoring will be introduced into singles tournaments on the tour. I think the tradition is too strong and the top players would all oppose it because the longer the match, the greater the chance for the better player to succeed. so as much as I think it has been effective for doubles, I don't think it will be implemented in singles.

Q. My dad says New Yorkers always help each other out, so I figured, why not ask? What's the most important thing you would tell a player trying to make
his high school tennis team? – Kevin Rodriguez, East Hartford, Connecticut

A. Good luck making your high school team and I'll tell you the same thing my dad always used to tell me. Just work harder than the rest of the people that are trying out.

Q. What do you think needs to be done in order to ensure a good future for American tennis? – Kristen

A. I think the UTA can help younger players and work in harmony with the player's coach. It's difficult to get them all together in such a large country geographically. So they may have to be more trusting of the junior coaches that have helped the talents already get to where they are.

Source: http://www.tennis.com/features/gener...aspx?id=121562
Old 04-01-2008, 10:23 PM   #251
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks eden

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #252
country flag kai.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

kai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond reputekai. has a reputation beyond repute

bye miami!!

http://eltenisquenovemos.com.ar
kai. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #253
country flag Eden
We know how it feels

Blake Launches Cancer Research Fund In Father's Name
By Tennis Week
Thursday, July 10, 2008

James Blake appeared in NYC today to formally launch a cancer research fund in his father's name.
© Getty Images

James Blake's earliest tennis memory is sitting on a court in Yonkers, N.Y. watching his father, the late Thomas Blake, Sr., trade shots with his mother Betty. A devoted family man, Thomas Blake met his wife, Betty, on a tennis court in Yonkers, which soon became a second home for sons, Thomas, Jr. and James.

Tennis has always been a family affair for Blake and it was a break from the game that proved to be a blessing in disguise as Blake was home to spend the final few months of his father's life with him. Almost three months to the day after his horrifying, head-first collision course with a steel net post during a practice set on the red clay of Rome in May of 2004, Blake's father, Thomas Blake died of gastric cancer.

The two-time U.S. Open quarterfinalist returned to New York today to formally announce the launch of the Thomas Blake, Sr., Memorial Research Fund, which he established to support cancer research at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center (MSKCC).

Blake's goal is to raise $1 million over the course of the next year through various fundraising initiatives, including the J-Block merchandise program, a charity tennis exhibition called Anthem LIVE!, and individual and corporate contributions.

To date, the Fund has raised more than $500,000 and will support research into the early detection and screening of cancer.

"I believe that progress against cancer should never be hampered by a lack of resources," said Blake. "Every dollar donated to the Thomas Blake, Sr., Memorial Research Fund is an investment in leading-edge cancer research to develop better ways of preventing and detecting the disease."

The Blake Research Fund is this year’s designated charity for the J-Block merchandise program, in which Blake and Nike partner to create J-Block branded merchandise that will be sold throughout the summer at Olympus US Open Series events and online at www.tenniswarehouse.com. All proceeds from these sales will go directly to the Blake Research Fund.

In a recent interview with Tennis Week Blake was asked the similarities between himself and his parents.

"I think I’m a little more like my dad in some ways. I definitely have some of his work ethic. I was taught that work ethic by him for so many years: once you decide you want something then you go after it with your all," Blake said. "I feel that’s something I definitely try to do and I’m probably a little stubborn like him (laughs). He was always someone who was tough to convince of something other than what he believed. Luckily for me what he believed in was hard work, persistence and determination and he preached those things to me and I try to be like him in those ways and stand on his high morals and his principles. My mom has always had a curiosity for learning — as did my dad — so I guess I am like them both in that way. My mom also has a soft spot: she loves animals, kids and she has incredible patience. I wish I was more like my mom in terms of patience. She teaches pee-wee tennis and she taught my brother and I how to play tennis and she never complained, never let it get to her so her patience is almost saint-like in my mind. I don’t know if I have quite that, but I will try to get it."

Another major initiative that will raise money for the Thomas Blake, Sr., Memorial Research Fund is Anthem LIVE!, a charity tennis exhibition sponsored by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and hosted by Mr. Blake. In 2008, Anthem LIVE! will feature Mr. Blake, World No. 6 ranked Andy Roddick, and World No. 1 ranked doubles team Bob and Mike Bryan, and will be held on September 12, in Richmond, Virginia. Mr. Blake’s sponsors include Evian, Dunlop, and American Express, which have also committed to making donations to the Fund.

For more information about James Blake, J-Block, and the Thomas Blake, Sr., Memorial Research Fund please visit www.jamesblaketennis.com and www.mskcc.org/jamesblake.

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center is the world’s oldest and largest private institution devoted to prevention, patient care, research, and education in cancer. Our scientists and clinicians generate innovative approaches to better understand, diagnose, and treat cancer. Our specialists are leaders in biomedical research and in translating the latest research to advance the standard of cancer care worldwide. For more information, go to www.mskcc.org.

Source: http://www.tennisweek.com/news/fulls...newsid=6613612
Old 07-13-2008, 05:53 PM   #254
country flag hsv91

hsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond reputehsv91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello,

have anyone of you videos from matches with Blake 2008 on clay courts?

Maybe youtube??

Thanks
hsv91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #255
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

James was in People magazine again, this time for a "Summer's Hottest Bachelors" spread.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blake_peepmag.jpg (323.2 KB, 43 views)
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote