James News! - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-29-2005, 01:22 AM   #151
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: James News!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Because he's truly special
It is tough to lose a parent to cancer when so young and not come out a better individual in all of this. And I am thinking that he was indeed special before all of this but all of what happened last year just made him realize what life,love and tennis are all about. At least that is what comes across from his interviews as well as the Sixty Minutes show. I think that is why the woman I work with was so touched by that interview. She mentioned today that I had to remind her about how he is doing once the season starts again.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-29-2005, 01:28 AM   #152
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely, Sue Can't agree more with your post

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 01:30 AM   #153
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yeah and the fact that he is so damn good looking doesn't hurt.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:39 AM   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
Oh yeah and the fact that he is so damn good looking doesn't hurt.
Oh cobalt60 we can always count on you to get right to the important point
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 01:43 AM   #155
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
Oh cobalt60 we can always count on you to get right to the important point
Hey Mae! Did you have a good Xmas? The name is Sue btw and I was quoting the nurse I work with
However I did not disagree with her
Old 12-29-2005, 01:52 AM   #156

I had a very nice Christmas and I'm looking forward to a Happy New Year And I'm also in agreement with the nurse you work with You know some people when bad things happen to them they come out bitter, but James has chosen to come out better. And it was his choice how he decided to accept what all had happened to him. And I'm glad he made the right choice

Last edited by 16681 : 12-29-2005 at 01:57 AM.
Old 12-29-2005, 03:08 PM   #157
country flag Golfnduck

Golfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond reputeGolfnduck has a reputation beyond repute

I hope James has a great 2006 and plays great at AO.

GOOD LUCK TO: ANDY, HAAS, MARDY, BRYANS, JAMES, DJOKOVIC, MOODIE, ROBBY, MOYA, SAFIN, GICQUEL

DAVIS CUP CHAMPS FOR 2007!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO USA!!!!!!!
Golfnduck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 06:03 PM   #158

I am looking forward to seeing James' ranking rise in 2006
Old 12-31-2005, 02:30 AM   #159
country flag idolwatcher1

idolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond reputeidolwatcher1 has a reputation beyond repute

Go James!! I look forward to seeing him play at the AO!
idolwatcher1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 06:43 PM   #160
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Here's an article on James that was in last month's Tennis Week magazine. Enjoy!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blake_tw_pg1.jpg (91.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg blake_tw_pg2.jpg (248.7 KB, 32 views)
File Type: jpg blake_tw_pg3.jpg (224.7 KB, 30 views)
File Type: jpg blake_tw_pg4.jpg (113.7 KB, 34 views)
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2005, 11:39 PM   #161

Thanks Tangy for the James' article. James has had so much happen to him and has come out of everything so well the articles about him are just real "feel good" articles. They are just a joy to read
Old 02-03-2006, 01:31 AM   #162
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw James is the play of the week at the ATP Site!

http://www.atptennis.com/en/mercedesbenz/

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 02-17-2006, 05:34 PM   #163
country flag Deboogle!.

news about James's new racquet with Prince
=============
Blake Working With Prince On New Racquet Design
By Tennis Week
02/17/2006

A familiar face belonging to James Blake may make it to store shelves near you this year.
The U.S. Open quarterfinalist, who began playing with Prince racquets in January after signing a seven-year endorsement deal with the company in December, is working with Prince designing a Blake-inspired racquet that could be released later this year.

"They are working with me and we're working together, and I'm extremely excited about it because it's kind of the first time I've had a real opportunity to work with the designers, with the people who kind of tailor make them for me," Blake told Tennis Week in a recent interview. "I really do hope, and in a lot of the tests, Tom Ross who I work with at Prince that does the racquets, has told me that he's made these models for me and we're getting closer to the one that's going to be on the shelves and stuff. He's kind of had a few other people trying them, and they all seem to like it. It's exciting to me to know that people are liking what I like in terms of a racquet."

The 20th-ranked Blake started the year winning the Sydney title — his third tournament title in a six-month span and his first title playing with a Prince racquet. Blake, who played most of his career with a Dunlop 300G before signing with Prince, said designers are continuing to refine the racquet that he will eventually endorse.

"Once they come to the conclusion of what's best for going on the shelves and what's best for me to be using out there, I might even have some creative design input, which would be fun, and something I never really expected, for me to be helping to design a racquet," Blake said. "I think that's going to be a great thing for Prince and definitely a great thing for me. I think they're planning on doing a — I don't know if they're going to call it a James Blake model — but I think I'll be kind of the spokesperson for that racquet, and that will be something exciting for me.

Currently, Blake is playing with an all-black experimental frame he said is not available in stores.

Old 03-08-2006, 12:07 AM   #164
country flag alelysafina

Location: In the middle of nowhere... and nowhere near the beach :(
alelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond reputealelysafina has a reputation beyond repute

James was on the Late Late show with Craig Ferguson (sp?) Last night... This morning. He looked great and he was really funny and witty.

Craig congratulated him on his win, and then tried to bring up the Hewitt Us Open fiasco, but James was having non of it, he said that it was water under the bridge and that they had moved foward. They talked about his injuries and how he was playing. All in all it was pretty good, a little too short, but good

I want to have my evil way with Tommy Robredo

Nikolay Davydenko Online

My Av was made by J'torian
alelysafina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 07:03 PM   #165
country flag *M*

*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute*M* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alelysafina
James was on the Late Late show with Craig Ferguson (sp?) Last night... This morning. He looked great and he was really funny and witty.

Craig congratulated him on his win, and then tried to bring up the Hewitt Us Open fiasco, but James was having non of it, he said that it was water under the bridge and that they had moved foward. They talked about his injuries and how he was playing. All in all it was pretty good, a little too short, but good
For anyone interested in seeing it:

http://www4.uploadready.com/v/528683...n2006.wmv.html
*M* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote