Story about Juan Carlos - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-17-2005, 03:35 PM   #31
country flag ayena

ayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story about Juan Carlos

- She’s really stupid.
- She’s and idiot.
- God, what a witch – Carlos was the mad from us all. Juan have been his best friend from many years and now he has to decide to tell him or not.
Then came Rafa who we hasn’t seen from noon.
- Where have you been all that time? – asked Feli
- I have things to do.
- You missed dinner.
- C’mon Tommy thanks to him you could eat two portions. You were starving, remember? - smiled Nando
- Yeah, yeah, yeah. Maybe he did it for me, but only one who eat two portions were you Fernando.
- Get lost Tommy – said Nando still laughing
- Why are you so malicious Tommy? Are you hungry?
- Get lost Sarah.
- Ok, ok. I’m sorry Tommy – he was still pretending that he’s mad so I kissed his cheek. It was always working.
- No problem – he smiled
We decided to go somewhere else ‘cause Carlos can’t look at Lorena anymore.
- I could hit that guy – he was saying when we got outside – but Juan will get know and then I have to explain him everything and he won’t believe me anyway ‘cause he trust that witch.
Me and Rafa were walking at the end.
- And what? – he whispered to me – Are you going with me
- I am sunshine – Rafa smiled
- I had to buy tickets that’s why I disappeared for so long. Tomorrow at 6 pm. What do you think?
- Already tomorrow?
- They after tomorrow they’re starting to play so I thought….
- You thought right. – I said slipping under his arm
- Should I tell him or not? He has to noticed something, hasn’t he?
- Like you said, he trusts her. Besides, she’d pregnant.
- Even if she is, although I don’t think so, it’s really possible that not with him.
We looked with Corri at each others. We were sure that she’s not pregnant but if we say that, they would start to ask how do we know. And what then? Corri looked up.
- Look at those stars, guys, aren’t they beautiful? – whispered Corrina
Everyone stop talking and look at the dark, starry and beautiful Madrid sky.

*Tommy *Fernando *Feliciano*Rafael *JCF
*Carlos*Bryan Brothers *Andy R.

"Life has a way of inspiring us..."
ayena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2005, 07:47 PM   #32
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute

Voiceless it cries,
This thing all things devours:
Wingless flutters,
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.
Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats high mountain down.

Riddles in the dark

Proud member of the MOYAholics!
Deco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 08:05 PM   #33
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute

it isn't finished yet, is it??

Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.

Slays king, ruins town,

Riddles in the dark

Old 05-30-2005, 08:10 PM   #34
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

if no, please post the next part! if yes: not a very good end but write the new story quickly!

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 09:06 PM   #35
country flag ayena

ayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond repute

No it's not end yet. sorry that it took me so long to post next part

Before the departure next day I was running with Guillermo. He wasn’t very happy that he will have to run alone from tomorrow. But he understands me very well. He was my friend after all and we have great fun together. And of course we were running two hours instead of one. Then I have to pack myself and say goodbye to everyone. And that last really long. I wish them all good luck and we went.
At first I didn’t feel really good. I mean it was my first time at Rafa’s home. But his family was just great. Now I know after who Rafa take it. Rafa’s mum was really surprised when it came out that Rafa gave me his room and he was sleeping in guest room. During first days we were going everywhere together, hanging around till late hours, talking about everything. But for me the most important were 3rd day and next ones..
“Here I stand alone
With this weight upon my heart
And it will not go away
In my mind I keep on looking back
Right back to the start
Wondering what it was that made you change

Well I tried
But I have to draw the line
And still this question keeps on spinning in my mind
What if I had never let you go
Would you be the men I used to know
If I….”

-Why did you switched of?? – I asked
Maria, Rafa’s sister, looked at me.
-‘Cause you’re making yourself sad again by listening to songs like that.
-You don’t even know what it’s all about.
-I know that it is about some guy – she gave handkerchief – don’t cry.
-Thanks.
-It’s about guy right?
-Yes about guy who I trusted and who I loved, maybe he didn’t love me but still… guy who was one of my closest friends and now…- Tears were still falling down my cheeks.
-Don’t cry, Maybe I’m not the right person to told you that. But I think that he didn’t really know you and wasn’t worth your friendship if he hurt you so bad. Beside he’s not only guy on this world. So, how Carlos is saying: “Don’t cry because it’s over….
-Smile because it happened”
-Exactly. Don’t worry be happy.
I smiled Maria has real talent to make humor better, just like her brother. Then, ‘cause Rafa wasn’t home we went shopping. When we got back home I went to tennis courts to see Rafa training. He was playing with Toni practicing his backhand. He was shirtless. At Majorca was still hot. I couldn’t stop looking at him. His muscular hands and legs were covered by little drops of sweat thanks to that his dark, tanned skin was shinning like polished wood. Hands holding racket but really gently. How can I know? Well, I was in his arms few times.. I turned my head. I felt stupid. I have never thought about Rafa like that. About Juan yes, but sabout Rafa never.
He noticed me and start to walk my way. I do the same. When we met he kissed my cheek.
-Sorry that I left you but I have to train a little bit – he said smiling
-Don’t worry. We had great time with Maria.
-Maria? – he looked little surprised- My sis??
-Yes. – I smiled
-Hola Sarah.
-Hola Toni.
Then Toni asked me to play with Rafa. He went to bench and was watching us.
When we got back, Rafa went to take shower and I helped his mum in preparing dinner. When he got back, without shirt, his mum said.
-You have to move out from guest room.
-Why? – he asked
-Because aunt Sofia called, she’s arriving tomorrow evening. And we have to do something with this 2nd bed in guest room, because she won’t even have place to put her bags.
-I’ll have to sleep on sofa again??
-I’m sorry but yes. Go talk with dad. And put something on! – she shout when he was disappearing behind the doors.
-So maybe I’ll go sleep to hotel or go back to Madrid??
-Don’t even think about it. – answered Rafa’s mum – You came here to get rest and forget about your problems and have fun.
-But it’ll be really little place here….
-Sarah no. I don’t want to hear about sleeping in hotel or going back anywhere.
-But I’m suppose to stay here till Sunday and…
-For me you can stay here till next years’ Sunday. I end talking with you about hotel. Ok??
-Yes. – I nodded my head
-Sarah.. – Maria went to kitchen – Will you go with me shopping tomorrow? I have to buy present for my friend.
-Leave her alone Maria. You can go alone – said her mum
-Birthday present? – I asked. She nodded- Ok. I’ll go.
-Gracias – she hug me and run out of kitchen
-I hope you wasn’t thinking about moving to hotel? – asked Rafa lying on a bad in my… I mean his room.
-I was but your mum told me to forget about it.
-That’s good I won’t let you go to hotel anyway and don’t even think about going back to Madrid. – I smiled – I have noticed that you have good contact with my sister.
-You have noticed well – I said leaning my head on his arm…
-Watch out what are you doing!
-I have to watch?! You could watch a little more carefully! Ouch Rafa move back a little.
-How long that bed is going to stand here in the middle? – asked Rafa’s mum
-I guess that bed problem is still unsolved- I whispered to Maria.
We have just got back from shopping. She has just smiled. It was 4pm and we went at 11am.
-And tell me what should I do now?!
-I don’t know Toni don’t shout at me. We should have decided first where to put that bed!!!!
-And who is shouting now!!!
-I’ll get crazy here – Rafa’s mum went to kitchen, where we were sitting – You came back. I’ll give you something to eat in a moment. So how it was??
-Great! – we answer same time and start to laugh.
Rafa went into kitchen and smiled. He came to me, kissed my cheek and whispered.
-It’s nice to hear your smile again.
His mum was watching us carefully and then she called.
-Toni!- he and Rafa’s dad went into kitchen – Put that bed in Rafael’s room.
-But if we do so it’ll be really tight there.
-So, have you got another idea? Besides Rafael is so complaining that he has to sleep on the sofa, so he’ll be sleeping in his own room.
-What about Sarah? – asked Maria
-Sarah will sleep where she’s sleeping now.
-We will have to join beds together – said Toni unsure
-So you’ll join them. It won’t be a problem for you right? – asked us Rafa’s mum
We looked at each others and answer.
-No.
-So the problem is solve now. Put that bed there right now. What for are you waiting? Sarah can you help me?
-Yes of course.
I sand up. Maria went to change her clothes, while Rafa, his father and Toni take care of bed.
- Mrs. Nadal why you decided to do like that? – I asked
- You’re friends? With Rafa?
- Yes of course we are. Really close friends.
- I have noticed that – she said smiling It’s not often nowadays to see so close friendship between boy and girl. You have older brother, right?
- Three older brothers.
- so that’s why you understand guys so well. Besides I have seen yesterday how you were talking .You know you were leaning your head on Rafael’s arm. And today his reaction when he heard your laugh? I have decided that it won’t be problem for no one if you are sleeping on two beds join together. And it was the only idea I had. I hope that you’ll be fine.
- We will for sure.
Rafa’s mum smiled even more happily.
That’s how I have to sleep with Rafa in two beds join together. Honestly I was really often falling asleep in his arms. Between me and Rafa was like between me and Juan at the beginning. We knew almost all our secrets. We were talking about everything. Through this week we get know each others really, really well. I hope that our friendship won’t end like with Juan. I wasn’t crying anymore about him. But I knew that lot of time has to pass before the memory of what he has done to me stop hurting. ‘Cause I won’t forget. Never. That’s what I am.

Old 06-12-2005, 12:16 AM   #36
country flag I♥PsY@Mus!c

I♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond reputeI♥PsY@Mus!c has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Story about Juan Carlos

Great job everyone!

Cheer for: Ljubicic Gonzalez Murray Mahut Soderling Tipsarevic Mathieu Simon Muller Tsonga Berdych Kohlschreiber Wawrinka Acasuso Almagro O.Rochus Kiefer...
I♥PsY@Mus!c is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2005, 11:41 AM   #37
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Old 06-12-2005, 07:42 PM   #38
country flag beajc

beajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond reputebeajc has a reputation beyond repute

Its a really good fic !!!
beajc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 06:05 PM   #39
country flag ayena

That week with Rafa has passed quickly, to quickly and I have to go back. Juan has won that tournament. I was glad that it was he not Roger for example. But I want to leave Madrid as I can. Go back home, to my University and have peace. Only thing which I don’t want to leave were my guys. Feli, Nando and Tommy cute as always, who can always make you humor better. Carlos, good-looking and taking care about me. Guille, my all, sweet Guille and Rafa, my sunshine.
After going back home with Corri we have lot to catch up at school. But we were also relaxing by going shopping, swimming and talking. She was telling me about Toledo I was telling her about Majorca. I didn’t go to last tournament in season: Master Cup. Roger won it. But it didn’t change anything in rankings which meant that Any became number one in both of them.
Juan get known that Lorena betrayed him, that she only wants money. Juan wasn’t playing well in Houston, but somehow I didn’t fell sorry for him. Now he knows how I feel. How it is when the person who you trust the most on the whole world is lying to you. Person who you love…. I still love him although I didn’t forget what he has done to me. Next time we met at the beginning of December in Australia. Lleyton asked me to came at the Davis Cup final. Australia vs. Spain. On grass courts Spaniards has no chances with Australian “brought on” them. I was counting for easy, fast matches won by Australians. But I was wrong. Spaniards surprised me once more. They showed that they’re really though opponents. Have I talk with Juan?? Yes, I have.
-You’re surprising me by your unbelievable easiness of feeling good in every place.
-I really am Mark? – I smiled to Mark Philippoussis one of the members of Aussie team. We were going back to hotel from training. We went in to hotel.
-Yes you are. It’s unbelievable how fast are you feeling like at home in every place.
-Only when I have someone who helps me in that.
-You and Lleyton are really close to each others.
-When you know someone so long that’s how it goes.
Mark stopped, turn round and look at me.
-So long??
-Yeah. – I smiled – Maybe I’ll tell you about it someday. Spaniards have already come?
Mark looked above my arm.
-I guess a minute ago.
I turned around. Feli was walking towards the doors, dragging his bag. He stopped and start to look around. When he saw me he looked little surprised. Next moment Tommy crushed with him. Bags has overturned.
- I’ll go to them – I said to Mark
- Ok. So, see you later.
- Why did you stopped guys? – asked Nando passing Feli and Tommy. He didn’t looked very happy.
- Well, well, well. Three greatest star of Spanish tennis have to make a big noise a minute after arriving.
- You know Feli, I have forgive you. – said Nando
- What, you have argument, right? – I asked hugging them all.
- Don’t even ask – said Tommy
- Can you move a little? – asked Carlos – You’re standing at the middle of corridor. Hey Sarah.
- Hey Carlos – he kissed my cheek hugging me
- How long are you here? – he asked
- Something about week.
- And, have we got any chances? – we went to nearest sofas
- I don’t know Carlos, but this courts are really similar to those in London.
- So no chances.
- Hey, you can’t think like that – I hug him. Then Juan came in.
- Where are our stars? – he asked putting his bags near to others.
- They went to take keys – answer Carlos
- Hey, Carlos, how many keys we should take? Come here. – called him Tommy
- I’ll be back in a moment.
Juan sit next to me. For a moment none of us said a word.
-So, how are you? – he finally asked
-Pretty good. You know Andy became number one, so we’re having fun.
-I’m glad you’re happy. You heard about….
-Lorena? – we looked into each others eyes – Yes I’ve heard.
-They can’t even take keys from reception. Keys to rooms which were reserved – Carlos came back little angry.
-C’mon Carlos.
-Don’t speak a word to me Nando.
I smiled.
- Don’t get angry, Carlos.
- You’ll be always defending them. – Carlos smiled back
Fer kissed my check.
-See you later??
-Of course.
They took their bags and went away. Juan stood up.
-You think that we can make up somehow? You and me?
-I have no idea Juan, but I guess we can try. – I looked into his eyes and then I saw Lleyton. Juan saw him to.
-We’ll talk later - he said and went away.
Lleyton sit next to me.
-Have you forgive him? - he asked
-Not yet, but I guess I will. See you later Lleyton.
I stand up and went outside. I need to be alone for a moment and think about it all.
With Juan I was talking in the evening. From time I went out from hotel, after they arrived, I was sitting at the beach..
-Can I?? – I looked up to see Juan
-Why not.
For a moment we were listening to the sea.
-I’m sorry about Lorena – I said don’t looking at him
-It is me who should be sorry. Sorry for that I didn’t notice what is she really like. That I believed and trusted her. That I was listening to her in everything. Because of that I almost lost everyone about who I really care. First you and then Carlos when…
-When he told you that she betrayed you and you didn’t believe him.
-You have no idea how big argument we had then. But he’s my friend and he was with me when I need him the most but I was missing you a lot. ‘Cause….
-‘Cause I was the only one who really knew how you were feeling. ‘Cause only I was lied by a person who I trusted the most from all over the world! – I shouted with eyes full of tears and stand up. Juan looked down.
-I know that I have hurt you. But I have just noticed how bad. For that time you wasn’t close to me, I have understood how important you are for me. How much you mean for me. – he stand up close to me – Please give me just one last chance. Lets start everything from the beginning.
I looked into his eyes.
- You know that I’ll never forget what you have done to me?
- I guess that’s the price I have to pay for having you as my friend again – he gave me his hand – And? How it’ll be??
I looked into his eyes and shake his hand.
- You know now that you must always listen to Carlos- I smiled
Was it between us like before? Of course not. It wasn’t better or worst. It was just different. Spaniards has lost that final but foe me the most important thing was that I have Juan back.
Then it was Christmas, home, few weeks at university, New Year and 2nd week of January AO. It has passed exactly year. I guess AO was the most important tournament in my life. I have not much memories from that tourney. One or two trainings, final won by Roger and besides only he….

Next part soon and it'll be last part. Are you happy or not??

Old 06-14-2005, 12:39 PM   #40
country flag Pancakesong

not.. want more

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Old 06-14-2005, 10:07 PM   #41
country flag safinaferrero

safinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond repute

nice fan fic it's so exiting!!!

http://tennisgraphics.blogspot.com
http://tennisticious.blogspot.com & http://quote4ever.blogspot.com

Quote:
Por ti lucharé por todo el cariño que has puesto conmigo
Por todo tu tiempo por haber querido tenerme contigo
Y por tu calor y por tanta magia me quedo contigo
Y por tu calor y por tu carisma te llevo conmigo [...] ECDL
safinaferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 04:47 PM   #42
country flag Deco

where stays the last part? wanna read it! (though it's a sad thing the story is over then)

Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.

Slays king, ruins town,

Riddles in the dark

Old 06-28-2005, 11:28 PM   #43
country flag safinaferrero

safinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond reputesafinaferrero has a reputation beyond repute

Me too ayena when will we have the new chapters i can't wait!

http://tennisgraphics.blogspot.com
http://tennisticious.blogspot.com & http://quote4ever.blogspot.com

Quote:
Por ti lucharé por todo el cariño que has puesto conmigo
Por todo tu tiempo por haber querido tenerme contigo
Y por tu calor y por tanta magia me quedo contigo
Y por tu calor y por tu carisma te llevo conmigo [...] ECDL
safinaferrero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2005, 07:15 PM   #44
country flag ayena

Last part of story. Sorry for any mistakes wchih i made while translating it from Polish

It was sunny Australian afternoon. Day before AO has started. We were sitting on a training court. Me, Corri, Andy, Lleyton and Spaniards. All seven. I was sitting at the umpire chair and was wondering if I want to win bet with Corrina. She said that I won’t send sms to Juan to pick him up and I told her that I will. So we bet. She was laughing that I’m not brave enough. Juan passed by near the chair again looking into my eyes and smiling.
- Why are you smiling like that to her? – asked Feli who was getting really bored
- When I see pretty girl Feli I’m usually smiling to her – said Juan catching my eyes and smiling. So, I send that sms. It was a message saying: “You have point at my score board” and there was also little tennis racket and tennos ball. Juan has his mobile in his bag. We heard a melody.
- Whose that? – asked Nando who was playing with Rafa
- Juan I guess it’s yours - said Carlos
Juan run to his bad passing chair one more time.
- Why are you looking at him like that? – Feli was really, really, really bored
- Feli, sweetie, when I see good-looking guy I’m rather always looking at him. Besides you can find yourself something to do.
- For example what?
- I don’t know. Or. Take Tommy and play doubles with Rafa and Nando.
- I’ll think about it in the moment. – he smiled to me
I looked at Juan. Who has just read a message.
- From your new girlfriend? – asked Tommy
- Maybe – he smiled. Then he sit next to Carlos and start to reply.
I have mobile in my hands but I have melody switched off. So, it was only me who knew that I got message. I read.
“ I’m glad. And how about walk today’s evening?” I smiled and looked at Corri. She already knew that she loose bet.
- Lleyton, tell me, at what hour it’s starting to get dark?
- I don’t know, Sarah. I mean I know but what for you need it?
- Never mine. So, you know or not?
- Well, the sunset will be somewhere close to 9 pm.
- Thanks. – I smiled to him and start to reply to Juan: “Ok. That would be nice. Can we met about 20.30?”
Soon, we heard a melody from Juan mobile.
- Your girlfriend again? She must miss you really hard. – Feli as always
Juan nodded his head, which meant that’s ok with him. Then we were playing doubles and mixed doubles for some time. After coming back to hotel we went to our room and Corri ordered me to tell her everything. Also when we’ll go and what I’m going to tell Juan. We weren’t at the dinner. She and David went something close to 7pm. Juan knocked at my door at 20.35 or close to that. We were walking at the beach like exactly year ago. We stopped and stand opposite each others.
- I want to ask about Roland Garros final. I said then that I want to say something important to you, so why did you left so fast?
- Juan ‘cause….. I felt really stupid. I mean, first you came to me and kissed me, and it wasn’t friendship kiss, then you came to Lorena and kissed her in the same way. I felt like an idiot.
- You know want I want to say then?
- I think so. That’s why I asked you to promise that we would be always just friends. You were very nice couple.
- Yes, we were, but I didn’t love her. Maybe at the beginning but then….
- Then you love here even more. When she told you that she’s pregnant.
- Bur I don’t love her. For god sake lied to me!!
- You lied to me too and I had forgiven you.
He looked into my eyes.
- You’re saying that I should forgive her? After what she has done to me?
- I don’t know Juan. It’s your life and you’re making your own decision. Only you know who you really love.
- I know that and you know that too. So why we can’t be together?
- How do you know that I love you too?
- So you don’t? hen ok. No talk.
- It’s not that point. I loved you. I realized that at RG final. But then when you told me that you had broken up with Lorena and few weeks later I have seen you kissing…
- You said then that you loved me.
- ‘Cause I did but know I don’t know. You heard me really bad and I don’t know if I can trust you like I did before. Juan why did you lied to me? You said that you trust me like no one before, so why?
- I was scared. Scared of what you’ll say. That it wouldn’t be like it was before. That I’ll lose you. I didn’t want to lose the most important person in my life for second time. I thought that I can tell you later, but you saw us and I realized how stupid I was. I new that the most important thing for you is trust. An in the moment I saw you there I knew I lost you. Forever…
I smiled.
- You guys are the same. When Andy lied to me he was saying similar things.
It starts to get cold. I don’t take my sweatshirt with me so I slipped under Juanqui arm when we continue walking.
- Cold? – he asked
- Yes a little. But it’s ok, I’ll be fine.
- I wouldn’t be so sure.
He gave me his sweatshirt. He wasn’t wearing it anyway. It was great to walk with him and listen to the sea. In this moment I knew that I trust him and love him. It’s just that stupid promise. I want him to kiss me. I stopped and he looked at me.
- I trust you and I love you Juan Carlos and if not that stupid promise I’ll kiss you right now.
He looked at me little surprise. He hold me and touch my lips by his gently.
- You promised. – I said
- So what. I don’t care. I love you and any promise will change it. Besides we start everything from the beginning, remember, so that promise is not timely.
He kissed me one more time. When I felt his tongue touching mine I slipped my fingers into his hair.
- Not timely?
- Yes. – he smiled
I smiled back. We decided to go back to hotel. When we went to hall we saw no one, what surprised us a little ‘cause we were always sitting here on sofas. We go to elevator. Juan has room on 7th floor, mine was one above. We went to 8th floor. And here was really loud. Everyone were walking there and back again, talking about draws and things. Corri was nowhere to find. She must be with David. Feli smiled seeing that we’re holding each others hand. I smiled back. Nando cached me and hug me. Juan was already talking with Carlos.
- From Sarah with love…. – sung Feli
- I would rather say: Sarah in love. – answer him Nando
Rafa hug me and whisper to my ear.
- I’m glad that it finally worked sunshine.
I smiled hiding head in his arms. Corridor was really loud place despite of late hour. Then elevator doors opened and Brad Gilbert got off.
- Do you know what’s the time? Tomorrow AO is starting. To beds everyone right now. Yes, Sarah you too. Stop picking up Rafa and go to sleep.
- Why are you so mad Brad?
- Stop getting on my nerves Sarah. Goodnight, everyone. – he said and went down stairs.
I smiled and come to Juan. He put his arms around me and kissed me gently.
- Sweet dreams. – he said
- Yes, she’ll be dreaming about you for sure – Nando grinned
- Hahaha. Hey, where is Tommy btw? – I asked
- He’s not in best mood. He’s in his room I guess – answer Rafa
- Something happened?
- I don’t know Sarah.
- Ok, I’m going to check. Go to sleep, guys.
I went to Tommy’s room which was at the same floor. I knocked. No answer. So I went in. the lights were off. I come to see if he’s sleeping. I thought that he was pretending but we know each others so well that if he wants to talk he knows where I am. I kissed his check and said:
- Goodnight.
I was about to leave when I heard:
- Sarah.
I turned round. Come closer and sit on Tommy’s bed.
- What happened Tommy?
- What will you do if you fell in love with someone who already has a boyfriend/girlfriend?
- You know what I have done.
- Yes I know, but you’re together now, right? Everything went well?
I nodded my head.
- So, you’re saying that that you fell in love with girl who has boyfriend? Ok, so in my opinion you should forget about her, but if you thinks that she’s worth of fighting and that you have any chances you can try.
- but the thing is she’d my very good friend and her ex boyfriend, who is one of my best friends to, is saying that I should fight about her, bur I’m scared that then I won’t have her even as my friend.
- You have choose nice girl, without doubt.
- Thanks.
- Oh, Tommy. – I hug him – Think what do you really want and we’ll talk in few days about it again, ok?
- Mhm.
- Sleep. AO is starting tomorrow. – I kissed his cheek – Goodnight.
- Thanks Sarah, have sweet dreams, hon.
I closed the doors behind me quietly. Corridor was already empty and quiet. I realized that I still have Juan’s sweatshirt, so I go downstairs. I knock. Juan open and show me to get in. he was talking by his mobile. I sit on his bed and take off his sweatshirt. He end talking and sit next to me.
- What’s up? – he asked
- I come to gave you back your sweatshirt.
- Thank you. What’s with Tommy?
- Let’s say that he is sleeping. – Juan smiled to me – Ok. I better go.
Juan kissed me. Gently, just touching my lips.
We were sitting in his room talking and kissing mostly  for long time. Then I realized that he is playing match next day and I decided to go back to my room. Corri was still with David. I took shower and went to bed. I was thinking a lot about what happened. I was not sure if we did right choice. I didn’t know if it was love for all my life but I knew that we’ll be friends always, no matter what will happen. Even if we won’t be together anymore. I knew that it’ll be really hard of us. I have university, he’s playing tournaments. It’s really hard to be with someone who is so far from you. But we tried and that’s the most important. And it won’t work? Well, “Together we faced the cold outside/ No one can say we didn’t try”. With those thoughts in my mind and smile on my face I fall asleep. The only thing I regret was that I can’t fall asleep in his arms. But I was sure that we will spend a lot of beautiful nights together.

THE END

Old 07-03-2005, 02:09 PM   #45
country flag Deco

so sad it ended.... but it's a really great story
what about Rafa? has Sarah forgotten him already? and I assume Tommy is also in love with her?

Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.

Slays king, ruins town,

Riddles in the dark