Story about Juan Carlos - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-07-2005, 03:14 PM   #16
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story about Juan Carlos

I still really really like it Gosia!

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2005, 06:29 PM   #17
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute

me too!! please post the next part soon!

Voiceless it cries,
This thing all things devours:
Wingless flutters,
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.
Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats high mountain down.

Riddles in the dark

Proud member of the MOYAholics!
Deco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 08:11 PM   #18
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

When is the next part coming?

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 04:55 AM   #19
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

Fanfic! I loved it.
Old 05-09-2005, 04:50 PM   #20
country flag ayena

ayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh
When is the next part coming?
Don't worry I'll post it soon And thanks for comments

*Tommy *Fernando *Feliciano*Rafael *JCF
*Carlos*Bryan Brothers *Andy R.

"Life has a way of inspiring us..."
ayena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2005, 05:09 PM   #21
country flag plum_juice10

plum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond reputeplum_juice10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayena
Don't worry I'll post it soon And thanks for comments
Haha...she's soo eager!

Good story!
plum_juice10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2005, 03:14 PM   #22
country flag ayena

ayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond repute

- At last –said Rafa when we sit next to him, Feli and Nando
- What at last sunshine? What at last?
- I thought you’ll stay there.
- You wish.
- Hey – we heard and next moment we were hugging with Tommy and Carlos.
- What are you doing here? - asked Corri
- We were getting bored at home, so I thought that you all are here, Juanqui is playing in final. So we took plane and here we are. – explain Tommy with grin on his face.
During a match we have little cheering competition. When they were shouting “Vamos Juan”, we were shouting “C’mon Andy”. It works. Andy eon first set. 107 aces. Second too. 115. At last game of third when Andy was serving for match I went down. !5-00, 15-15, 30-15, 30-30, 40-30 and 120th ace. Game, set, match Any Roddick US Open Champion. I run onto court. I hug Andy. Tears of happiness were falling down my cheeks.
- I won. I have just won US Open.
- Yes you did. You did.
Crowd was getting crazy. I send Andy to congratulate Juan. Then he came back to me and catch me in his arms. Twist circle. Then he put me on a ground but still keeping me in his arms. He had had tears in his eyes. I wipe tear falling down his cheek.
- Why are you crying??
- Why are YOU crying??
I hug him one more time. People were still clapping.
- I’m so proud of you and I love you. Go to mum. Go, I will go to Juan.
Andy let me go and run to mum. In half way he turned round and shout:
- I love you. Really, really much.
I smiled. I came to Juan and hug him.
- You know what you made wrong?? – I asked
- I know, Sarah, I know.
- I know that my mistake was that I didn’t really believe that I could win with him –said Juan giving me glass of water – but after you make up with him I knew that Andy would play for you and he won’t let that final “escape”.
We were sitting at his flat in Miami. Me as always on his soft carpet leaning on a wall in living room. He opposite to me on a sofa.
- How are things between you and Lorena?? – I asked
- I told you that we broke up.
We were sitting in silent for a moment.
- Thank you – I said
- For what are you thanking me??
- For that I’m really happy now. Just like I have promise to Mike – I sit next to Juan on sofa – I win with Mandy, I got Andy back and I have you.
Juan hug me.
- And you’ll always have. – he said – I’ll never lie to you.
After US Open I want to spend as much time as I can with Andy. But honestly it didn’t work. First year at University. It wasn’t so bad. Me and Corri has fast fell there like at home. Maybe it was because of Johnny, but we knew everything after first week. Who we need to be scared of with who make friends with… Georgia fast stopped to have mysteries and Uni life was beautiful.
But university like university and tennis players were still playing. So after month and a half in Georgia we went to Madrid to starting in few days Master Series. Now I’m wondering if going there was right move. But I guess it was. Maybe we have to start everything from the beginning to make it happen. And I guess I really need that week of relax with my sunshine….

Old 05-10-2005, 04:15 PM   #23
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic

Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.

Slays king, ruins town,

Riddles in the dark

Old 05-10-2005, 07:13 PM   #24
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Old 05-11-2005, 03:14 PM   #25
country flag ayena

-So what are we doing tomorrow?? – asked David Ferrer
We were walking around Madrid almost an hour. Ma and Corrina and after us David with Rafa.
Corrina turned round and looked at him.
-Today has just started and you want already know what are we going to do tomorrow??
-I want to know what’ll be tomorrow ‘cause I need to know how many time should I reserve for you. – he said smiling
-So, David what are we doing tomorrow??
-We can…
-So from tomorrow you are starting to pick up Juan?? – Corri whisper to me
-We will see. – I smiled and looked straight ahead
I was shocked by what I have seen. I stopped and didn’t know what to say. Corri looked at the same direction.
- Fuckin’ idiot! What a jerk! – she swear
Outside a little restaurant before us, under the umbrella Juan was kissing with Lorena and next to them stood Carlos showing Juan to get hurry. He has seen us.
-Let’s go – I said with tears in my eyes
Rafa put his arm around me. I came closer and he hug me. Tears were falling down my cheeks.
-Easy sunshine. He’s not worth your tears – he whispered
Carlos came to us.
-Hey – he said
I wipe my eyes.
- Hey Carlos – I said kissing his cheek and hugging him. He looks like he wants to say something but finally he didn’t. I guess he don’t want to make it worst. I felt really bad about Juan, he has lied to me and he broke the promise. I looked into Corrina’s eyes . She was furious.
- Fuckin’ idiot – she swear again.
Rafa was still holding my hand when Juan came to us and look at me.
-Can we talk? – he asked
I want to listen what he’ll say. I was hopping that he’ll explain it somehow, but it’s impossible to explain lie. Rafa didn’t want to let go my hand. I looked into his eyes.
- I’ll be ok – I said and left few steps with Juan
- Sarah I…. – he started
- You lied to me. Three times. Twice by saying that you had broke up with Lorena, and once promising that you’ll never lied to me. Why?? Just tell me why, Juan??
- I…. I had had argument with her and that was the reason why I was in Miami. I have thought that breaking up with her will be easy ‘cause I don’t love her…
- Yeah. I have seen few minutes ago.
- Really but she said that she’s pregnant and….
- And what?! You couldn’t tell me this?!
- It wasn’t an occasion.
- When did it start?
- Just after US final.
- So after US final you have plenty of occasions to tell me this, but no, you prefer to lied to me all that time!!!
- Give me a chance.
- Chance?? You have your chance but you ruined it. You lied to me. It’s over Juan.
- But…
- You were my best friend. I trusted you and you had betrayed me. It’s over… - I went off but after few steps I turn round for a moment – And I have loved you. And btw congratulations of becoming a father.
After that words I came back to others. They all new what it was about. At that time all my closest tour friend new.
- I’ll kill him – said Corri.
- It’s not worth. Listen, I want to be alone now. Go have fun I won’t destroy your good mood.
- But….
- Don’t worry Corri. I’ll be ok.
- Ok. If you say so, we’ll talk in hotel.
- Ok.
I went away but I have noticed that Carlos came to Juan and said something to him. Juan looked at me and said Carlos to leave him alone and go away in opposite direction. When I make sure they can’t see me anymore I start to run. I knew hat someone might follow me and I was right.
- I’ll go find her – said Rafa – you go.
- C’mon Rafa.
- Go. There’s no need for me to go with you. We’ll see in a hotel.
- Go the park. The one near palace. – said Carlos
- What are you going to do??
- I’ll find Juan and we’ll probably start training. See you later guys.
- See you later Carlos – said David – So, Rafa we’ll see in hotel.
- Yeah.
Rafa start to run.
When I got to park tears were falling down my cheeks. How could he lied to me?? And why?? He said that he trust me the most from all over the world. So why? I sit on a bench. I didn’t really noticed when Rafa came closer. He sit next to me.
-Why Rafa? – I said – Why now when I have thought that everything will be ok?
He hug me.
-Easy sunshine – he said – It’ll be ok.
His voice make me to get calm. For a moment I was sitting in silence listening to a quiet beating of hid heart.
- How did you know where I’d be? – I asked
- Carlos – Rafa smiled – And how did he now I have no idea.
- Carlos rlos knows that I love that place – I said remembering holidays – When we were here in Madrid I love to sit here. It seems now so long ago.
- What are you going to do now? – asked Rafa
- I have no idea but I’ll probably go home. Although I want to see MS final.
- And you’ll leave me here? – I looked into his eyes – Go with me to Majorca.
- What? – I was surprised
- Go with me to Majorca. If you go back to USA I’ll probably go back home anyway. Guys will be playing all days, David and Corrina will probably go on a romantic trip to Toledo. So what I’ll be doing here? Go with me. We’ll be back on final.
- I don’t know Rafa. What about your parents?
- You don’t have to worry about them. They won’t have anything against that.
I didn’t know what to think about that. It would be great to go with Rafa… But he surprised me.
- I don’t know sunshine. I’ll tell you in the evening. I’ll talk with Corrina and Andy. I’ll make up my mind. Ok?
- Ok. So what are we doing now?
- I don’t know how about you but I’m starving – I said smiling
- Aren’t you spending to much time with Tommy? – he smiled to my.
- Thank you – I said
He kissed my check.
- C’mon. I know nice restaurant near here.
- Hope it’s not McDonald?
- Don’t worry, no.

We come back to hotel the same moment as Corri and David. They were surprised that I have so good mood.
- I’m not going think about him all time. He’s not by himself on that world, you know.
- And that’s positive thinking – said Feli who has came suddenly with Nando and Tommy. No one has even notice when and from where.
- You already know? – I asked hugging them
- News spreads fast here – said Nando putting his arm around me when we go to elevator. – But I guess you’re ok.
I came closer to him. Sp close I could almost feel beating of his heart. I loved to be in their arms Spaniards. I felt really safe then and I understand very well why Corri loves David.
- You Spanish must have talent to make humor better – I smiled looking at Rafa.
- Or make it worst… - said Tommy
- Have you got any plans for evening? – asked Feli when we got to elevator.
- Who are you asking? – said Corri
- All of you. ‘Cause we can somewhere in the evening. To some club or whatever.
- Madrid is beautiful by night. Life really starts then here – added Nando. They both were living here.
- We can go somewhere – I said
Everyone nodded.
- But after dinner right? – asked Tommy – I’m starving.
- Again? – asked Rafa
Everyone started to laugh. We get of. All on one floor. It was really funny here at evenings. Everyone go to their rooms. Me with Corri.
- You really have so good mood or you are just pretending? – she asked
- I guess I have good mood right now, but it doesn’t mean that I won’t cry in the evening. He just hurt me so bad. I have never thought that he can do something like that to me.
We went to our room and sit on a bad.
- I have never thought to, but anyway, what are you going to do now?
- I guess I’ll go home, although…
- What although?
- Rafa asked me to got to Majorca with him.
- To his home??
- Yes, should I go.
- And you are asking? Of course you should go. You must go.
- Sarah!
- Andy! Can you knock sometimes?
- I don’t think so. You’re ok? – he asked
- I guess. Can I go to Majorca with Rafael. I’ll be back on final and we’ll go home together.
- Yeah it’s ok with me. I guess.
- Thank you – I said kissing his cheek. He hug me.
- And I will kill that jerk – he said. News spreads really fast here.
- So we can join our forces – said Corri
- So it’s four of us. If Mike and bob will join us too.
- They will. Don’t worry.
- I’ll be back in the moment. – I leave them alone.
They could be nice couple. I need to go outside, look at my beloved Madrid. City which hurt me today so bad. I went on balcony. It was still sunny. “Don’t worry Madrid. I still love you”
- You’re ok? – asked Carlos coming suddenly
- You can say so.
- He really didn’t tell you? About Lorena?
- No he didn’t. Carlos can you tell me why..
- Carlos listen have you…. – Juan came onto balcony.
- See you later – I said to Carlos and leave
Juan stood next to Carlos.
- You were asking about something? – said Carlos
- I want to ask about Sarah….. But I look into her eyes now and I know what I wanted to know.
- Why didn’t you tell her?
- I guess I was scared, that’ll loose her.
- So now you don’t have to be afraid. You lost her.
- You can always make my mood better.
- But that’s truth Juan.
- Yeah I know but you think that she’ll forgive me?
- Don’t ask me. Ask her.
- But you know her better than me.
- As far as I know she don’t forgive lies. But you can always have hope.
- Hope is mother of fools – Carlos looked at him – Don’t look at me with this look. I know that she’s like a younger sister to you and I know that you are mad at me. But as my friend what should I do now?
- Forget about her like she’ll forget about you and finally start to think about your future, about Lorena, about baby. Sarah is strong, she has Andy, Corrina and our boys. They will help her forget. Don’t worry she’ll be fine.
- But I love her.
- I know Juan. I have noticed. But it is to late for that now. Are you going somewhere tonight?
- No, Lorena is meeting with her cousin, Kate. I’m saying at the hotel and I’m going to sleep well and start to think about tournament
- That’s good choice.
- What about you?
- Feli was saying something about going to club in the evening maybe I’ll go with them.

Old 05-11-2005, 06:35 PM   #26
country flag JCF_Passione

JCF_Passione has a reputation beyond reputeJCF_Passione has a reputation beyond reputeJCF_Passione has a reputation beyond reputeJCF_Passione has a reputation beyond reputeJCF_Passione has a reputation beyond reputeJCF_Passione has a reputation beyond reputeJCF_Passione has a reputation beyond reputeJCF_Passione has a reputation beyond reputeJCF_Passione has a reputation beyond reputeJCF_Passione has a reputation beyond reputeJCF_Passione has a reputation beyond repute

GOSIA! You're a good writer

Guillermo Coria | Rafael Nadal

Feliciano Lopez ¤ Fernando Verdasco
David Ferrer ¤ Tommy Robredo ¤ Mario Ancic
Roger Federer
JCF_Passione is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 07:51 PM   #27
country flag Deco

post the next part soon!

Voiceless it cries,
Wingless flutters,
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.

Slays king, ruins town,

Riddles in the dark

Old 05-16-2005, 02:44 PM   #28
country flag ayena

-So what? – asked Feli when everyone were sitting in hotel restaurant – are we going clubbing tonight?
-Of course we are.
-Carlos are you coming with us? – asked Tommy
- Yes, I think so. If you take me with you.
-Of course we will. How about Juan? – asked Feli looking at me.
-He’s staying at hotel tonight. He has to rest from parties and start to think about tournaments. Lorena is meeting with Kate, her cousin.
-Can we talk? – whispered to me Andy coming suddenly.
I stand up.
- I’ll be back in the minute.
We went to corridor. I lean on the wall. Andy stand opposite.
-You’re sure you’re ok? – he asked
-Yeah by now. But when I’ll see him it won’t be so good anymore. That’s why I want to go to Mallorca, to get rest and think about it.
-So that’s the reason. Ok. As long as you’re going with Rafael, not alone, it’s ok with me. But if something happens you’ll call.
-I will. But you’ll wait for me? Till final?
-I will sis.
Juan has passed by near us. For a moment I was looking in his eyes and I still couldn’t believe that he has lied to me. Andy see him too and hug me. I have tears in my eyes but I decided not to cry. Andy let me out from his arms when he see Bryan’s coming. They took my place leaning on a wall.
-Why are you having so sad faces? – asked Bob
-You don’t know?
-No, about what? Andy tell us – said Mike
-Maybe I’ll tell you later guys I’m not in the best mood.
-Something happened, right? It’s about you Sarah? – asked Mike again
I was about to answer when Corrina came.
- How nice. You left me with Spaniards and came to pick up Bryan’s? – she said hugging them both
- Something like that – I said and next moment I felt someone’s arms touching my waist and pulling me back. I turn round to find myself in Guillermo Coria’s arms. I want him to let me go but I have noticed that Juan is watching us really carefully.
- Carla will kill me – I said instead
- Yeah, I know she told me that yesterday so I thought that I have to give her reason to do that.
- Great, just great. – I said
Of course we were joking. Guillie was one of my closest friends on tour. I guess he and Spaniards. And his wife was just great. I was making friends with her too. I guess she was only one who wasn’t jealous about my friendship with her guy. ‘Cause Spaniards girlfriend… Well, telling that they didn’t tolerate me, will be the mildest way to say what was between us. No sorry, Flavia was the only one who I like and who liked me.
-Have you got keys to my room? – asked Guillie – Please say that I give it to you in the morning.
From four days, since we both have been in Madrid we were jogging together.
-Yeah, I guess I have it, but in my room. You need it now? – Guillie nodded – Ok, so c’mon.
He let me out from his arms. I take his hand and came to Corri.
-Give me keys.
-What for? You leaving me again? – she smiled
-Yeah but now with Americans – I smiled back
We went with Guillie to elevator and then to my room. I found my, I mean Feli’s sweatshirt but keys weren’t there. Fortunately they were in my trousers.
-You save my life. I thought that I have lost them – he kissed my cheek – How about tomorrow? Same time?
-I don’t know Guillie ‘cause maybe I’ll to Mallorca with Rafa.
He looked into my eyes.
-It’s about Juan, right?
I nodded.
- How do you know?
- Rafa told me. Hope you won’t be mad a him.
- I’ll tell you anyway. So I won’t for sure.
Of course then Corri was laughing that I have stupid habit to pick guys who aren’t free. First Hewitt, now Coria….
At the evening we went out. We were going from club to club, from disco to disco… In one off the clubs we met Lorena. But she wasn’t there with her cousin Kate, at least not only. First, me and Corri, saw her in bathroom. She was there with two other girls. She didn’t notice eyes. She was complaining about stomachache and saying something about that women has really bad life. We were sure she is talking like that ‘cause she is pregnant. But then she said: “But you girls know how it is during menstruation.” Honestly we were shocked. From when you are having menstruation during pregnant? We quietly went out and go back to guys saying only that we have seen Lorena. There was no need to say more, They won’t understand anyway. But then they really got mad, when they see her kissing with some, handsome, tall men. And in one moment Lorena, from cute girlfriend of best friend became a bad witch…..

Old 05-16-2005, 06:19 PM   #29
Mounts Little Plaything

This is such a good story!

Marleen:

Old 05-16-2005, 08:39 PM   #30
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

it is sooo gosia can't stop reading it