Story about Juan Carlos - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-27-2005, 04:21 PM   #1
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Story about Juan Carlos

*Someone who posts here asked me to post this story she has written. She is shy about showing it to the world.. but wants to know your opinion about it though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juan Carlos Ferrero. Yes him. Since our first meeting two years has past. And since that day a lot have changed. Lleyton in not the best tennis player on the world anymore and he fell in love with Kim. Andy, my older brother, won US Open and has ended year as number one in both rankings. It was great surprise for me. This year number one probably be Roger Federer. I mean he will for sure be number one. God, I really used to hate that guy, but that’s another story. And my life… When Mike has died in car accident I was sure that I’ll never fall in love again. But… He was with me all the time. From Australia, when he was the only one who really know how I felt. It’s not that others weren’t trying but they didn’t loose person who they love the most. In USA where me and Andy couldn’t understand each others first time from 19 years, and all because of Mandy, but that’s also another story. And I’m talking of course about Juan, who helped me bring my life in order, stand on my feet, didn’t give up and win. And I won, “war” with Mandy about Andy and what’s the most important. Love. Love of my* life. And everything started on summer but rainy day, in London, on Wimbledon 2002…
- Sarah I want to introduce you someone – said to me Andy. I come to him .He was standing with Juan Carlos Ferrero.
- This is Juan – continued Andy
- Sarah Roddick – I introduce myself shaking his hand.
The thing which I remember from that meeting were: look of his eyes and touch of his hand, which made you feel warm inside.
- Sarah – I heard and I turned around, next moment I was in Lleyotn’s arms, he kissed my lips, as always.
- Lleyton – I said smiling and hugging him.
Lleyton was once my boyfriend but we broke up, he in Australia, me in USA….and what’s more I met Mike O’Brian, who was looking at Lleyton with evil eyes, I come to my boyfriend and kiss him.
- Are you jealous about Lleyton? – I asked
He smiled and kissed me. I want to say something but I hear calling once again. This time it was Carlos Moya, my saver, how I called him sometimes. But that’s once more another story….
How could I know that Juan will became one of the most important people in my life? How could I know that Mike will die in accident?* Finally how could I know that I fell in love? With Juan we met next year on Melbourne at AO 2004. There was first time when he hug me. I knew that Andy didn’t talk much* about Mike’s death, ‘cause he was his close friend. But Juan knew for sure. The truth is that my mum ordered me to go to Australia. When we went to hotel everything seems normally. Carlos was joking with Mardy, Lleyton (who was already dating with Kim) kissed my lips. And then came Juan, he looked into my eyes and hug me. He didn’t say a word but it wasn’t necessary. We were standing like that for a moment until Andy called me. During two weeks in Melbourne I made friend with Juan. We became really close to each others. We were going everywhere together, which started to get on Andy’s nerves. Strange isn’t it?? We were talking particularly about everything. He was the first person who I told about Mike’s death…
- I was right thinking that I’ll find you here – Juan came to my room. Despite of that I like him really much I want to be alone.
- You’re crying again?? –Juanqui sit on a opposite bed looking at me
- So what?? – I looked at him with eyes full of tears
- How much time have passed since his dead? Half a year?
- Maybe a half – I stand up – Why do you even care?! No one of you knows how it is. How I feel right now!
- You think so? ‘Cause I think that here’s a person who exactly know how you feel – he was so cal in spite of my shouts
- Yes? Who?! Maybe you?! –I was still shouting.
- You don’t now?
- About what?
Juan looked into my eyes and said:
- My mum passed away when I was 16. She was sick. Cancer.
I was shocked. I didn’t know about it. I sit down.
-*** I’m sorry – I whispered – I didn’t know.
Juan sit next to me.
- I thought that Carlos told you – he said
- He didn’t. Juan I’m sorry. I didn’t know…
- That’s ok – he said
- When I met him I was 15. Two years later we started dating. I remember really well day when he died.
- You don’t have to tell me about it –he disturb me
- I know but… - I felt really stupid – Never mine. You probably even don’t care.
I stand up and want to leave. Juan catch my hand. I don’t look at him. He stand next to me.
-*** Look at me Sarah, please.
I looked into his eyes. He was still holding my hand.
- Everything what concern you is important for me – he said touching my cheek and hug me.
We sit.
- It was on Saturday evening. I was at home with Andy, Johnny and Lawrence – I started- My parents were somewhere in town, maybe at square, maybe in theater. I don’t now. I was sitting in the kitchen with Andy. We were laughing and joking. I was waiting for Mike’s call. He was supposed to call when he will be back.* The phone rang, it was to early for his call. John pick it up. When he walked into kitchen I new that something was wrong. He gave me phone. I said “Hello” it was Mike’s mum, she said that Mike has accident, that he’s in hospital and his condition is pretty serious. Doctor weren’t sure if he will survive night. She was crying and I didn’t know what to say. I just asked in which hospital he is and I switched of. I remember that when I looked at Andy he already knew. He asked just “Mike?” I nodded my head and we both run out of home and Johnny after us. I guess Mike’s mum told him first. Johnny said that none of us was able to drive. He took us to hospital. When I went to room where Mike’s was lying and see him under drips and all this other things… - I stopped for a moment.
Juan touch my hand. I looked at him and he wipe tear falling down my cheek.
- If you don’t want, you don’t have to end – he whispered
- I told you too much to stop now- I said and continue story – When I saw him I lost all my courage. I want to leave, but he noticed me. He was trying to smile. I sit near him and kissed him gently. When he saw that I’m crying, he said that he wasn’t worth my tears. I think he already knew that he would die. He asked me to promise that I’ll never give up and that I’ll be happy no matter what. I asked him :” What for?” He said that I must try to live without him and that he hope that he brought a little happiness into my life. When I promised, he said that I’m the best the thing in his life and he never loved no one as me. I said the same and kissed him for last time in my life. Then Andy came to him. They were talking for really long time. It was late at night. Johnny and Andy were calling parents. I was at Mike’s for last time. I remember that his last words were: “ I’m glad that you are last person who I’ll see before dead”. And then: “I love you Sarah, remember about it and I’ll be with you always”. Than something happened.* I don’t know. Doctor told me to leave. After ten minutes he walked into corridor and said : “There was nothing we can do. I’m sorry.”. I run out of hospital and was running straight ahead. I don’t now how long but I stopped in the park. I sit on a bench. It was raining hard. After half an hour Andy came. I know that I said a lot of bad things top him then. And he just “You’re not only person who suffers here”. There was first time when I saw Andy crying. I hug him. We were standing there long time holding each others in falling rain. We were both crying – just like me in this moment
- How it happened?? All that car accident?? – asked Juan
- It was dark. Mike was about to live Miami. He crashed into him. He was completely drunk – I said through my tears – And the worst is that he has only broken hand. Then he confess to everything…
I was sitting and crying. I never told anyone about that.
Juan hug me.
- I was 16 when my mum passed away…- he started
I sit and listen to him. He was holding me in his arms and telling how he get known that his mum has cancer. How he and his sister were scared. And then after operation and chemotherapy they thought that everything will be ok, but after few months illness come back and doctors don’t know what to do. When they took her to hospital and after few hours they dad was back, here he stopped for a moment.
- I want to gave everything up after her death. I couldn’t imagine life without her. I stopped playing tennis and then my uncle, who was my first trainer, told me that my mum didn’t want me to give up things which I love because of her. And I know that he was right. And I also know that Mike don’t want you to be never happy again because of him. You promised it to him, that you’ll be happy no matter what…
Now I know that his worlds were one of the most important in my life. Mike’s pic is still standing in my room. Andy asked me once why. I said to him that it reminds me how fast happiness is passing and that you have to enjoy every minute of your life and never give up. Till that time Andy has similar pic in his room. After that conversation with Juan we became even closer to each others.
Was it the moment in which I fell in love with him? No I guess not yet. Juan was important for me, even really important. He made me laughing again. I remember clearly evening before my trip back to USA. We have just come back to hotel. I was walking between Carlos and Mardy….
- I told you that Agassi will win.
- No Carlos you was sure that you’ll win – grinned Fish
- Well, well Carlos. And I have always thought that you are reasonable person – I said laughing
Carlos want to say something but he didn’t. He and Mardy were looking at me in strange way.
- What? You thought that I’ll never joke again? You were wrong guys. – I said laughing
They both look like they want to kiss me. I walk back few steps and I “crashed” with Andy, I turned round. Andy looked straight into my eyes, he smiled, hug me and next moment rise up. I lean my hands on his shoulders. He is 188 cm tall. He twist a circle* with me in his arms. And then I saw Juan looking at me.
- Thank you – I said

Why they were so surprised with my joke and laugh? I guess the reason is that form mike’s death I weren’t laughing often. I was smiling, but not joking or something. All my family were saying that home without my laugh is empty. The same evening I was talking with Juan

I was sitting in hotel hall and waiting for Lleyton and Kim. I have to told her something. But Juan come.
-*** How about short walk? –he asked
-*** Why not.
I stand up. We went out from hotel. I was suppose to wait for Kim, but whatever I can tell her tomorrow. We went with Juan to a beach. We weren’t talking. Then I stopped.
-* Juan I want to thank you… - I said
He stand opposite me and look into my eyes.
- For what? – he asked
- You know pretty well for what. For that you make me laugh again.
- You made it yourself.
- But you helped me Thank you.
I kissed his cheek. Juan hug me. I slipped my fingers into his hair.
- I want to thank you too, it was probably first time when I was talking about my mum like that…
You’ll for sure ask if it’s the moment. I fell in love with him? No I guess not yet. Moment in which I realized that I love him was few months later at Roland Garros. I was really looking forward to go to Paris. To see him of course.
So I went there. I have two weeks to see city of love. And what happened? Andy lost in first round. But mike and Bob Bryan’s , winners of men double, talk with him and I can stay in Paris. I was walking around city with Juan. We weren’t talking about mike or his mum. Just about normal things like friends. So Juan got to final. He was supposed to play Martin Verkerk. All of his family has come. Of course, with Lorena his girlfriend. We went to a final. I was sitting next to Juan’s family. And behind me Mardy Fish, whose Andy has left for fun. Yes, of course. Fishy was supposed to look after me. Bryan’s were little further, but we had seen them and they had seen us. We all were in great humors, maybe little sleepy but happy. Latest day were doubles final and mike and bob has won that. We were celebrating* almost all night. It was great!!! I hoped that today will be the same. Match has started and I still have to talk something over with Mardy…
- I’m telling you Mardy that it was Mike’s serve.
- No Sarah it was their opponents serve and it didn’t work.
- It wasn’t like that.
- It was and what’s more, it was Bob’s serve and three break points.
- No Fishy it was Mike’s serve and two break points.
It was ten minutes while I was sitting opposite Mardy, with my back to court, arguing with him quietly. Then I drop my sunglasses. I bend for them. And in this moment tennis ball hit Mardy. It wasn’t strong hit, but it was for sure hit high in the crowd not by mistake. I look on the court. Juan was standing and looking exactly at me.* When he see that I’m looking at him, he smiled. Fishy gave me tennis ball. I stand up and throw it back trying to hit JC, but unfortunately I missed. Juanqui kick the ball to “ball boy”, shout “Gracias” and smiled. I didn’t know what he want to achieve but ok. I sit looking at Mardy.
- You ok? – I asked
- Yeah I think so. It wasn’t so strong but it hurts a little. – he smiled
I know that he was lying about pain. I know that ball was hit so high to gain my attention or maybe no? Maybe it was accident. I looked at Juan. Then I looked at his family and catch Lorena’s eyes. I shiver. Her eyes were full of anger. I look at Mardy again.
- Look at her –I said
- At who?
- At Lorena. She is looking at me like she wants to kill me.
- No she isn’t.
- Yes she is. Just look at her.
I turn round and finally started to watch match. Juan won easy first set, at the beginning of second it was break point for Verkerk, but Juan manage to break him twice. I have noticed that after every point he’s looking at me. You know, like are you still there? Are you keeping your fingers crossed? And maybe not? Maybe it’s just my imagination? He won that set and next too. Juan Carlos Ferrero French Open Champion. He get on his knees, compress his fist, send kiss to sky for his mum and then look at me. He stand up and run to place where we were sitting. He jumped, catch the edge into lodge.* I was surprised that Juan is so strong.* I know him almost year and I have never thought that he is able to do something like that.* Andy can’t although he has the strongest serve from all tennis players. I was surprised that Juan is looking into my eyes all the time. He climbed up, came to me and… kiss my lips. In the moment I fell his tongue I put my arms around his neck. I don’t know how long we were sanding there kissing, but when we stopped he said:
- Wait here. I have to tell you something important.
Then he came to his family and kissed Lorena the same way. I felt like an idiot. With tears in my eyes I turn round and went away. After few steps I look behind my arm.
- Are you going, Fishy?
- Yes.
Mardy join me and was about to say something.
- Shut up Fish. – I said
Bryans has join us soon. I was sure that they have seen everything.
Maybe I exaggerate? Maybe I should stay? It’s not important now. When we got back I said that I’m tired and went to my room. Guys weren’t asking about anything . Besides I didn’t sleep last night. I went to bed pretty early that day. I was crying long time before I manage to fall asleep. I know that something about 11 pm Juan came. He was asking about me Mardy. I know ‘cause I was going back from Bryan’s and Fishy has his door open. Not important about what they were talking…. I saw Juan next day somewhere in Paris where he was posing with his trophy. He looked really handsome and sexy. That evening we were going back to USA.
- Sarah can you hurry up?
- Relax Mike.
I was sitting and writing a card.
- What are you writing know?
- Ok, I’m coming Bob.
I stand up and want to take my bag.
- I’ll take it –said Mardy
- Thanks I need to go to reception for a moment. Go and catch the taxi.
I went to corridor and went down by elevator. I come to reception.
- Good morning miss Roddick. Can I help you?
- Yes please I want to leave that for mister Ferrero. It’s important. Please give it to him when you just see him. It’s really important for me.
- Mister Juan Carlos Ferrero?
- Yes.
- Ok, I’ll give it to mister Ferrero.
- Thank you very much.
- No problem. You are living today?
- Yes…
- Sarah come on –guys start to be impatient
- I’m coming bob. – I said- Thank you one more time.
- No problem. Good bye miss Roddick.
- Good bye. See you next year. – receptionist smile
I went outside.
- At last Sarah – said Mardy
We got into taxi.
####
“- Where the hell she is going – Juan see Sarah getting into taxi. He went to hotel. He was about to get into elevator when he heard that someone is calling him. He turn round.
- Mister Ferrero I have something for you –receptionist ran to him- This is a letter from miss Roddick. She said that’s very important.
Someone called girl and she get back.
- What’s that – Juan thought
He open a letter and read.
************************** “Dear Juan,
*************************** I’m sorry. For everything. I didn’t even congratulate you.
************************** That winning forehand was amazing. I was so proud of you.
************************* Sorry for not saying goodbye. I think we’ll see on some tournament soon.
*********************** One more time sorry and congratulate.
*********************** We went on the airport at 5 pm. Plane is at 6.30 pm. I think we are not
********************** going to see each others, I’m telling you this just in case.
*********************** Take care I’ll be in touch.
************************************************** ***************** Love, Sarah “

Juan* read letter one more time and run out of hotel”
#####

- I told you that we have lot of time.
- Come on Sarah. You know really well that we have to be hour earlier
- Yes, I know. Come on, we’ll check in.
Than I heard my name. I turn round and see Juan.
- Go guys. I’ll join you in a minute – I said not looking at them and start to walk to Juan.
When I came to him I didn’t know what to say, but he started.
- Why you didn’t wait? Why do you want to leave without saying goodbye? Sarah I…
- Juan – I disturb him- before you’ll say something you have to promise me that we’ll always be friends..
- I promise.
- Only friends.
I don’t know why I said that. Probably ‘cause he and Lorena were really cute couple. I know one thing. That was the moment in which I realized that I love him, but I have to forget about him. I knew that he’ll always be my friend. Only friend… And that he’ll always love Lorena. I explain kiss* by* emotions after win Grand Slam.* We were talking for a moment with Juan then we hug for goodbye, he kissed my cheek, I kissed his. Just like friends. I was smiling all the time, but when I went to plane and sit next to Mike, tears were falling down my cheeks….
I went to plane covering my face with my long hair. I sit near window next to Mike Bryan. I turn my head to window. Mike touch my cheek and turn my face to his side.
- Oh, sweetheart – he whispered.
I cover my face in his strong arms.
- Why I have so damn, fuckin’ luck – I said- First Mike died in this fuckin’ accident, now I fell in love with guy who is treating me like a best friend. My fuckin’ luck.
- Come on sweetheart it’s ok.
- No it’s not ok mike. Nothing is ok.. Guy who I love can be only my friend. Between me and Lleyton not everything is like it was before Mike’s death, before meeting Juan. And I’m loosing Andy.
- No you’re not.
- Yes I am. And you know about it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-27-2005, 08:20 PM   #2
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Story about Juan Carlos

okey I just finished with reading, and my first reaction was like: ' Is it already finished ?' It's really good, it is so thrilling poor sarah....

Voiceless it cries,
This thing all things devours:
Wingless flutters,
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.
Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats high mountain down.

Riddles in the dark

Proud member of the MOYAholics!
Deco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 04:32 PM   #3
country flag ayena

ayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond repute

Well I guess it's not the end yet In my opinion this is closer to begining than to the end

*Tommy *Fernando *Feliciano*Rafael *JCF
*Carlos*Bryan Brothers *Andy R.

"Life has a way of inspiring us..."
ayena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 06:57 PM   #4
country flag Mount Goddess
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

Can we have part 2 now?!!!

This week Juan Carlos is at home

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Marleen, Meesh and Leigh are.......Juanie's Angels
Mount Goddess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 07:33 PM   #5
country flag Deco

Deco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond reputeDeco has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I want to read it

Voiceless it cries,
This thing all things devours:
Wingless flutters,
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Toothless bites,
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Mouthless mutters.
Grinds hard stones to meal;

Slays king, ruins town,

And beats high mountain down.

Riddles in the dark

Proud member of the MOYAholics!
Deco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 12:57 PM   #6
country flag ayena

ayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond reputeayena has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leigh
Can we have part 2 now?!!!
Here you are

And after French open everything went wrong. Maybe not everything but almost. I guess I have never had such a terrible argument with Andy. Those were the worst months of my life. We hadn’t speak to each others. But I wasn’t only person who was arguing with him. Jan-Mike was arguing with him all the time. He and my best friend Corrina. Only at school everything was going well. It had to. It was last year of high school and I get to Georgia University. With Corrina we decided to study psychology there. And it works.
I was avoiding Juan. I didn’t go to Wimbledon although Lleyton asked me. We were rarely talking by phone. I was always explaining myself that I have something important to do. I was trying to forget about him but I don’t want to loss him as my friend. I knew that if I see him often my feelings will never pass. I was trying not to think about him. It wasn’t hard ‘cause I really have lot of things to do. And most important was fighting with Mandy. But unfortunately it has ruined my life even more. I was missing Andy but I wasn’t even thinking about saying sorry. It was only his fault. Now I know that not only.
That was how thing were ‘till the half of July. Then I got invitation to Spain from Carlos Moya. I was thinking about it a lot. Carlos was living at Mallorca but he was Juan’s best friend. But then it came out that Juan went with Lorena for holidays to Italy. I asked Corri to come with me, we took plane and fly. At Mallorca all Spanish tennis stars were waiting for us. Tommy, Feli, Nando and Carlos. We had really warm welcome,. I hug everyone. Honestly we were hugging a lot during two weeks in Spain. Corri and Carlos were doing everything to made me forget about Juan. At that time only them knew whole story. But with guys there were no way to get bored and be sad. Only thing that I regret was that hope of Spanish tennis, Rafael Nadal, wasn’t at home. They promise to introduce me him long ago. But he went with family to Greece. With guys we were sightseeing everything. Madrid, where one night we were sleeping at Feli’s and other at Nando’s, where we were cheering for Real and where someone’s were getting bored in Prado. Valencia and Juan’s tennis school in Villena (until he wasn’t home). Barcelona where we were sunbathing at the beach and Toledo where Feli was born. Unfortunately two and a half weeks pass quickly and it was time to go back home. Toronto TMS started on 24th of July and even if I wasn’t talking with Andy I decided to go and cheer for my brother.
When we went off plane, shining sun welcome us. It was pretty hot. As usual in Miami at that time of the year. My middle brother Johnny and his best friend, Corrina’s brother Mark, were waiting for us a the airport.
- How was holidays? – asked Johnny when I was hugging him
- Ok. – I kissed his cheek
- Yeah, ok ‘cause without you – said Corri
I hug Mark.
- You didn’t come to Spain to look after sister – I smiled
- I decided to spend some time at home. I wasn’t here almost whole year.
Mark used to be tennis teacher but now he was working in Milan and was spending in Italy particularly whole year.
- Johnny?
- Listen to you carefully, sis.
- Parents are at home?
- Yes. They are going to Toronto TMS but they want to visit uncle so, you know, they will probably fly tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
- What about Andy?
Johnny looked at me and said:
- In Toronto already, Mandy is with him. Lawrence is at home too, by now. You want to know something more?
- No thank you.
- And one more…Juan.
- What’s with him – I looked at Corrina
- He’s calling after you. He’s in Toronto.
- That’s good – answer Corri instead of me
We were sitting, with Corri, at home few days. We were sunbathing, doing shopping all days and talking about everything. We were playing tennis with Johnny and Mark, sometimes really long. Then parents and Lawrence went away, Johnny went to Georgia, where he was assistant of tennis trainer. From September, me and cirri, were supposed to leave at his flat there. So I was spending time with my best friend and with Mark. Corri decided to don’t go to Toronto with me. She was going to Italy with Mark. She wants to spend some time with her brother. And talking about Mark… I think that if I try more Mark could become my boyfriend. I really get close to him and I was sure that all what I feel to Juan went away. But I was wrong…..

next part soon

Old 04-29-2005, 01:40 PM   #7
country flag Pancakesong

Pancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond reputePancakesong has a reputation beyond repute

A Elbereth Githoniel,
silivren penna míriel
o menel aglar elenath!
Na-chaerad palan-díriel
o galadhremmin ennorath,
Fanuilos, le linnathon
nef aear, sí nef aearon!
Pancakesong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 03:02 PM   #8
Mounts Little Plaything

Mount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond reputeMount Goddess has a reputation beyond repute

OMG it's getting good! I love it

Me:I would love Bromamce to have babies together they would be sooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

Marleen:

Old 04-29-2005, 04:14 PM   #9
country flag ayena

Do you really think so??? Do you want to read next part???

Old 04-29-2005, 06:41 PM   #10
Mounts Little Plaything

Yeah!!! It's exciting.

Marleen:

Old 04-29-2005, 07:33 PM   #11
country flag ayena

- Thanks Mark, really – I said getting out before hotel in Toronto.
Mark get out behind me.
- No problem. But I still don’t understand why didn’t you go with Lawrence?
- Because he went four days ago and he’ll be here tomorrow.
- And? – Mark loved to get on my nerves
- And he didn’t went alone.
- And?
- He went with Amy.
- And?
- Stop that Mark. You makes me mad.
Mark caught me.
- Do you have to stay? – he asked
- Yes I have to.
- But….
- What but? You are going with Corri to Italy anyway – I “escape” from his arms – Go.
- Ok, so see you next week –he said kissing my cheek
- Yeah, maybe, we’ll see.
Mark got into car and went away. It was close to sunset and we went yesterday very early. I want Mark to stay at night but he said that if drive by night he will be home quicker. He was supposed to call when he’ll be back. No matter what hour will be. “ I’m not going to think about him” – I thought, but when I went to hotel I was thinking only about him. But it was short moment. When I take keys from reception and turn round to go to elevator I saw Juan. I want to turn round and leave but it was to late. He saw me too. Sp, I stood there looking him coming closer to me. He looks so sexy in jeans and T-shirt. I understand that I still love him. Mark or anyone else stop exist in that moment.. When he came to me I was trying to behave myself naturally but it didn’t came out right. I wasn’t looking at him.
- We must talk – he said
- Juan, I…
- Come on.
He take my bag and we go to elevator. He pressed 7th floor button. We go to his room. I sit on his bed still don’t looking at him. I still loved him. In my head I heard stupid words from which I was so laughing with JMG when he send it to me by sms: “my treasure…my heart, my acuteness, my gentles…. it’s all hide deeply in my soul….don’t try to fight the feelin’ just look into my eyes…find my precious and kiss…kiss like no one before….let my soul fly…”.
- Sarah look at me – he said – Sarah…
I still had my head down. He squat down leaning on my knees.
- What has happened with us? – he said – I thought that I’m important for you maybe a little, after everything you have told me, what I have told you. I trusted you. And you…. You have left me.
I understand how strong I hurt him, that he didn’t hurt me, it was me who make it bad. Juan stand up. I look at him.
- I…. – I said – I’m sorry now I know what I have done. What I have done to you. That I ruined it. Everything what was between us – I stand up – I know that you will never forgive me.
I started to walk through the door. Juan caught my hand. I turn to him and looked into his warm, brown eyes. Next moment I was in his arms. I feel really happy. I feel his warm body so close to mine. I put my arms around his neck and walk back few steps to look into his eyes. He smiled to me. There was the thing I missed the most.
- And know tell me what is going on between you and Andy?
I told him about everything. When she came into his life and Andy started lying me, how I start to loosing him. And then about our argument. The biggest argument we have ever had, and honestly I didn’t remember reason of it. Juan said that I should make up with him. “But he started” – I answer. Now I’m not sure if it’s only his fault.
Then we went play tennis. I thought that they will strangle me. Carlos Moya, Tommy Robredo, Feli Lopez and Nando Verdasco. They were really glad that I come and I finally met hope of Spanish tennis, my sunshine, Rafael Nadal.
I was at every Andy’s match. On final too. My fingers hurt ‘cause I was keeping them crossed so hard. When he won I want to hug him and congratulate but SHE was more important.
With Juan it was like it used to be, but I make close friendship with Rafa. I loved him. I could spend all days with him. Every time we were seeing each others I was in his arms. Someone might think that we were together but it was impossible. I never had trusted someone while knowing him just 3 days. But Rafa was my sunshine, he is two years younger but he is light point in my life. My sunshine.
After week we have to say goodbye and that was the worst. I was suppose to see Juan in few weeks at US Open. What about the others? They promise to come.

next part soon

Old 04-29-2005, 08:26 PM   #12
Mounts Little Plaything

Can't wait for it.

Marleen:

Old 04-30-2005, 10:42 PM   #13
country flag Jogg

Jogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond repute

great story

Marat Safin Carlos Moya Feli Lopez Nando Verdasco Richie Gasquet

Robredo Guga Garcia-Lopez Ferrer Tomeu

Interviewer: It surprises people how well you get on with Nadal
Carlos Moya: I can't conceal that. I love him very much and I knew that one day he would be better than me. He's on another level.
Jogg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2005, 06:33 PM   #14
country flag ayena

US Open was coming fast and I still couldn’t dare to talk with Andy.
The rain was falling. Pretty strange weather for end of September in Miami. I didn’t even go to the bus stop ‘cause I know that, thanks to my friends, the last bus to Boca went half an hour ago. I was going to Lawrence house, hoping that my older brother will be at home. I should have listen to mum and take keys to his house or go by car.
Suddenly I felt that someone is going after me. I start to walk faster. That person do the same. I felt that he is closer and closer. In the moment I decided to start running he catch my hand. I turned round ready to hit or scratch but person who I saw the least expectable person for me here.
- Juan you scared me. – in my vice he can hear the relief
- What are you doing here at that hour? – he asked
- I guess it is me who should be surprise seeing you here.
- Sarah…
- I’m going back from swimming pool – I said – And my great friends don’t want to let me go so long that the last bus to Boca went half an hour ago. Now it’s your time for explanations.
Juan sigh.
- Ok, but we better don’t stay in that rain. – he said. We both don’t have an umbrella – Come on.
- Juan I was going to Lawrence, so…
- You know really well that he’s not home- he read from my eyes- Come on.
Juan seems to know Miami very well, what really surprised me, but I was really surprised when we got to one of skyscrapers build half a year ago and Juan take out keys and open the door. We went to elevator.
- What are we doing here? – I asked Juan
- We are going to my flat.
We went on 11th floor. Juan opened the door.
- You bought a flat in Miami? What for?
- ‘Cause sometimes I want to get off from Spain and be for some time alone, in place when no one can find me.
- It’s good to have place like that – I understand him very well. I didn’t have a place where I can “hide”. – So you want to say that no one knows that you are here now?
- No. Why are you standing like that. Come in. I’ll find you some clothes to change.
I was wet and freeze. When I was leaving home sun was shining and it was warm. How could I know that it’ll start to rain? Leaving home I take only thin sweater thinking that it could be colder in the evening..
Juan come back and give me some of his clothes.
- They’ll probably to big but I have nothing else – he smiled – Towels are in bathroom. You can take shower.
- You are reading in my mind – I said kissing his cheek – Thank you.
I go to bathroom. I switched water and take of wet clothes. Water was warm. When I put on his clothes I feel a bit strange. I was often dressing in my brothers clothes, especially Andy’s, but it was something different. I wipe up my hair well and go out. Juan was walking form kitchen to living room with two cups in his hands. He was without shirt. I go after him
- Juan can I hang my clothes somewhere?
- Give it to me. I’ll hang it on balcony.
He take my clothes. I was curious how Miami looked at night from balcony at 11th floor. I stand in balcony doors. I can see hardly nothing. Juan looked at me.
- Why aren’t you come out?
- I don’t have slippers – I smiled
- Take mine – said Juan – I’m going to change and take quick shower. I’ll be right back. I made you tea. It’s standing on a table.
- Take your time – I said smiling
I went onto balcony. It wasn’t raining, it was little cold, but night should be warm like always after storm. That’s why Juan hang clothes on outside. I have never seen Miami from that high. Thousand of lights which brighten the night. You can look at it really long time. But not in weather like that. I shiver. I went in and closed balcony doors. I sat on sofa and take cup. I drink some tea, I heard sound of water. I still couldn’t believe that Juan has bought flat in Miami and that I’m only person who knows about it. Water stopped. I thought that I should call home. But what I’ll tell mum? I sit more comfortably. I knew that Juan don’t know anyone to know about that flat. I drink some tea and looked around. Everything was well arrange and painted and he could start doing this things just half a year ago. Juan went in. He change his clothes but his hair were totally wet. He went on balcony to hang clothes. I went for towel.
- You really want to be sick.
- No why? – he sit on sofa. I start to wipe his hair.
- First you were hanging clothes almost naked….
- Don’t you like it? – Juan smiled
I hit him with towel.
- Then you go outside with totally wet hair and…
He catch me and I sit on his knees.
- Juan c’mon let me go – I said laughing
He was laughing to. When he let me go. I bring towel back to bathroom. I came back to living room and sit next to Juan. For a moment we were drinking tea in silent. Juan smiled.
- What? Why are smiling?
- No nothing I just never thought that I will meet you here and that you will be first person who get known about this flat.
- That’s bad?
- No, no at all.
I smiled.
- Juan can I call home? – I asked – I didn’t take my mobile phone.
- Call – he gave me phone – Sarah, but…
- Don’t worry I won’t tell that I’m with you.
- Now you are reading in my mind.
I call home. After 2nd signal my mum picked up.
- Hey mum.
- Sarah were are you?
- I’m in Miami and I’m calling to say that I want to back tonight. I didn’t get on time to last bus.
- At who you will be sleeping?
- At friend. Don’t worry.
- But where?
- I told you at friend’s house.
- Ok, so see you tomorrow.
- Bye mum. See you tomorrow.
I gave phone back to Juan.
- Thank you – he said kissing my cheek.
Juan has a lot of free place so it was no problem with sleeping. But first we were talking about everything. He told me that they have broken up with Lorena. At that time I didn’t know how many problems that happy information will bring. But by know I went to New York at US. This time Corrina was with me. I didn’t tell even her about my meeting with Juan. It was our secret. His and mine. What’s more he gave me keys to that flat. I didn’t want to take them at first, but then he said: “Take them in case you want get on time to last bus again. Or you can come there every time you want to be alone and then no one will find you there”.
Andy at US has pretty easy draw. He has served 100 aces which was the same result as world record in aces served in one tournament. In another side of draw Juan was moving up really quickly. And to my horror, those two players were going to meet in final.
Day before final I have decided to talk with Andy. And all because of Andre, Pete and even Brad Gilbert, Andy’s trainer, were telling me that “without me” Andy won’t win. And I want him to win despite of playing with Juan.
I went to Andy’s training day before final. I said to myself: “Now or never…”

Old 05-03-2005, 06:09 PM   #15
country flag ayena

- Sarah what are you doing here?
I turned around.
- Hey Brad – Andy’s trainer wasn’t surprised by seeing me here – Where’s Andy?
- I have just send him to locker room – Brad looked happy – Come on.
We went there.
- Go – said Brad
- No you go and ask if I can.
Brad went in living doors little open.
- Hey kid – I heard – You have guest.
- If it’s Mandy tell her to go to hell.
- You know well that I won’t tell her like that. But you’re lucky ‘cause it’s not Mandy.
- No? – Andy seemed surprise – In last few days she is going after me everywhere, I have enough of her right now and what’s more…..
- What’s more?
- You know.
- Yes, the most important girl in your life is not speaking with you. But I’m leaving you with your guest.
Passing me Brad said:
- Make that boy smile again.
I went in locker room. Andy was turned round. Honestly I don’t know what I’m suppose to say him right know. I want to leave now when he didn’t noticed me yet. But what will Juan say? He wasn’t sleeping whole night ‘cause I was talking only about Andy and know I want to escape? No, I have to talk with him only because of Juan. Andy turn to me.
- Sarah….
- Andy I….. I want to say sorry for everything. For all bad things I have told you or about you, for everything I have done…. – I have tears in my eyes – But I miss you so much. I love you Andy. Very much.
Andy looked at me.
- It is not you who have to be sorry. It was me who lied to you and I deserved for what I get. I knew that you didn’t forgive lies, ‘cause I know how many people loose chance for your friendship because of them. I just hope that someday you will forgive me ‘cause I love you too. Very much. You’re the most important girl in my life and the best sister I have ever had.
I smiled.
- I’m your only sister. Come here.
I hug him.
- So what has been going on with you through that few months? – he asked
- A lot of things. Really lot of things.
- So maybe know, when you forgive me, you’ll spend rest of that beautiful day with me. We must catch up lot of things. We weren’t talking for 4 months.
- Don’t be so sure about yourself. But ok. I agree.
Andy hug me really strong. In this moment to locker room came or maybe better run in Mandy.
- So that’s true! – she started to shout - You forgive that witch ! She wanted to destroy our relationship and know you forgive her!
I want to say something bad to her but Andy was faster.
- I didn’t forgive her, she forgive me. And know I’m not going to loose her again. So you better watch for what are you saying about my sister.
- Are you threaten me?
- No I’m just giving you good advice. Coming? – he put his arm around me and we go through the doors. Then he said to me – I have to train a little for a moment now and then I’m all yours.
- I hope Andy that you remember what you have promised to me? – said Mandy with her sweetest voice.
- Sorry, honey, but I wasn’t making any promises for today. – said to my surprise Andy
I started to wondering how long it’ll be until between us will be the same as before our argument. How it came out really short.
After talk with Mandy we went on tennis court where Brad with happy smile to go out and relax. For all day we were hanging around New York together. Everyone who has seen us that day was saying that we looked like couple of fell in love teenagers. When we got back to hotel we met Juan. I leave Andy and go to thank Juan. I hug him and kissed his cheek saying that we won’t talk tonight ‘cause he has to sleep well before next day final. The same time Andy and Corrina talk everything over and make up. I ordered Andy to go sleep and myself I talk whole night with Corrina, Feli, Nando and Rafa, which make us all yawn at final. Before final I went to hug Andy and Juan. I wish them both good luck. And then came to sit with Corri next to Nando, Rafa and Feli. My mum want me to sit next to her but somehow I choose guys.