Best football fans - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-13-2013, 11:46 AM   #31
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best football fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiebreak100 View Post
Tell that to Leeds fans.
Leeds fans? Leeds fans are known as utter scum and they indeed proved that when they went to Turkiye all those years ago.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2013, 12:06 PM   #32
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Balkans have the most hooligans in the world
Fixed

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #33
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeChuck View Post
In England I've always thought that Norwich City fans are among the very best, and incredibly underrated.

Even when they were a struggling Championship team for several years under the likes of Glenn Roeder and Bryan Gunn, they were selling out Carrow Road game after game. Then after getting relegated to League One in 2009, they continued to fill their stadium during their season there, so it's no surprise that Carrow Road has been sold out all the time in the Premier League over the past couple of seasons.

In México, Atlas fans are amazing and the best IMO. The club haven't won any meaningful silverware since the 60s, and their only league title was in 1952. Still their fans, especially their Barra 51 supporters group, continue to turn up in large numbers and generate an excellent atmosphere at their games.

Their Guadalajara city rivals Chivas are the most successful club in the country with the biggest fanbase.
orly?

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #34
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowManyTimes View Post
orly?

Yep.

Notice that they still filled their ground in that game and week in week out throughout that season. In that particular game against Man City, I think they went 2-0 up early on but got pegged back to 2-2 before half-time, so the atmosphere deflated a bit. Delia Smith said how great the atmosphere had been at Carrow Road throughout most of that season, including in a game when they were 4-1 down against Middlesbrough, but the fans stuck behind the team and they drew 4-4. She wanted the same level of noise in the 2nd half.

I don’t think there are many other clubs in England who could fill their ground week-in week-out with their team struggling in the lower half of the Championship and not even challenging for the play-offs for several years like Norwich were, before being relegated to League One. Heck a lot of mid-table Premier League teams can’t even fill their grounds.

That half-time speech was hilarious though . She’d clearly enjoyed a lot of wine beforehand.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 05:40 PM   #35
country flag Tiebreak100

Tiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Leeds fans? Leeds fans are known as utter scum and they indeed proved that when they went to Turkiye all those years ago.
Well I don't disagree with what you have said about Leeds fans in general, but a couple were killed in Istanbul. Regardless of the circumstances, I find it hard to agree with the poster who said 'Galatasary have the best fans.'

Welcome to hell
Tiebreak100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:13 PM   #36
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Richard Krajicek Fernando Gonzalez Stefan Edberg John McEnroe Kent Carlsson Miloslav Mecir Patrick Rafter Yannick Noah Gustavo Kuerten Pete Sampras Mark Koevermans Joachim Johansson Jacco Eltingh Jan Siemerink Goran Ivanisevic Pat Cash Henri Leconte Agustin Calleri Tim Mayotte Nicolas Escude Hicham Arazi Paul Haarhuis Tim Henman Michael Stich Marcelo Rios Max Mirnyi Gaston Gaudio Sjeng Schalken Alberto Mancini Mariano Zabaleta Jose Acasuso Andres Gomez Taylor Dent Mats Wilander Guillermo Perez Roldan David Nalbandian Petr Korda Rod Laver Bjorn Borg Guillermo Vilas
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #37
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Nebraska. They have a ridiculous record of sell-outs in a row. (their stadium holds about 80,000). And that's even with the team in recent seasons not being nearly s good as they have been historically.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:41 PM   #38
country flag Luinir

Luinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I don't disagree with what you have said about Leeds fans in general, but a couple were killed in Istanbul. Regardless of the circumstances, I find it hard to agree with the poster who said 'Galatasary have the best fans.'

Welcome to hell
If you come into the bar as English in Istanbul and showing your dick to Turks, then you will die, there is nothing wrong with that.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:47 PM   #39
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luinir View Post
If you come into the bar as English in Istanbul and showing your dick to Turks, then you will die, there is nothing wrong with that.
Leeds fans didn't, it was an unprovoked murder.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 06:50 PM   #40

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luinir View Post
nothing wrong with killing a guy for bragging?

Old 10-13-2013, 06:59 PM   #41
country flag Luinir

Luinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. Americans just can't get it, if you have some friends from Balkans, ask them. Football is about death on these lands. You just cannot provoke people about football, otherwise you're going to hospital at the best. I'm not saying this is good, but that's how it is.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:09 PM   #42

Most likely to kill you should not = best football fan

Old 10-13-2013, 07:14 PM   #43
country flag Tiebreak100

Tiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond reputeTiebreak100 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashcityrocker View Post
Germany fans
Tiebreak100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 08:21 PM   #44
country flag Brick Top

Brick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond reputeBrick Top has a reputation beyond repute

Mostly Eastern and Southern Europeans. Modern Westerns fans especially Brits are pathetic, bunch of murricanised fat junks with zero ultra mentality.
Hewitt = Llegend
Iron STan = Saviour of tennis
Villains
Nadull - moonballer with zero talent
Ferrer - Talentless Vulture
Tomic - overrated mug who will never win anything big
Brick Top is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 09:28 PM   #45
country flag Chris 84

Chris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond reputeChris 84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In Europe, it's Rangers fans. We took 200,000 fans to Manchester and redecorated an ugly city.

We get 48,000+ to watch us in the third division.

Next.
2 different teams, as pointed out. amusing post nonetheless.
celtic take thousands to seville and win a fans award because it was all so peaceful, rangers take thousands to manchester and trash the place. our support is welcomed almost wherever we go, oldco rangers fans get arrested all over europe.

the question is hard to answer and is entirely subjective. it also depends on what one means by "best". certainly the atmosphere at celtic park in big matches seems to be generally accepted as being one of the best anywhere. but other places can say that too. and are the "best" fans ones who make political statements (such as st pauli) or are they ones who never seem to be in trouble with the authorities? and i guess it shows a certain amount of "great support" to follow a team which rarely wins anything and will forever be a local team. in short, the question is too subjective to answer
Chris 84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote