Wednesday 27th April - Estoril and Munich thread. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2005, 11:13 PM   #1
country flag Horatio Caine
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wednesday 27th April - Estoril and Munich thread.

I've not got any lines but what are your thoughts on some of the R2 matches and the 5 R1 matches left to be played in Munich?

Last edited by El Burro : 04-27-2005 at 12:01 AM.
Horatio Caine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2005, 11:48 PM   #2
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wednesday 27th April - Estoril and Houston thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
Bet 365 have a few lines up....

27 Apr 10:00 1.14 Agustin Calleri V Juan Antonio Marin 5.00 more
27 Apr 10:00 1.10 Gaston Gaudio V Michal Tabara 6.50 more
27 Apr 10:00 1.66 Joachim Johansson V Guillermo Garcia-Lopez 2.10 more
27 Apr 10:00 1.20 Paul-Henri Mathieu V Tomas Cakl 4.33

27 Apr 10:00 1.50 Andrei Pavel V Sjeng Schalken 2.50 more
27 Apr 10:00 1.28 Igor Andreev V Wayne Arthurs 3.50 more
27 Apr 10:00 1.25 Juan Monaco V Paradorn Srichaphan 3.75 more
27 Apr 10:00 1.16 Nikolay Davydenko V Raemon Sluiter 4.50

Not a greatdeal of value around other than GGL to beat PimPim at 2.10. Looks like I\'ll be going big on a single on that, he\'s had practise returning the big serve facing big Ivo in the first round, plus PimPim is very average on the dirt. I was going to add my beloved PHM onto it to make it a double but he\'s not playing till Wednesday, so I\'ll stick to a big single.
agreed ggl seems to be the big value play there. But im likely to back pavel at that 1.5 into a parlay with likely Andreev as it should be over 2 and both should win handedly. Maybe a small play on paradorn, won me some money already might as well turn that around and let it ride.
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 12:00 AM   #3
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Horatio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond reputeHoratio Caine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wednesday 27th April - Estoril and Houston thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsayfan
Jez mate did you mean Estoril and Munich
my mistake mate - still have nightmares from that crappy tourney last week!
Old 04-27-2005, 12:06 AM   #4
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Default Re: Wednesday 27th April - Estoril and Munich thread.

Lindsayfan ( ) - liking GGL - but Karlo is a :retard: at returning, as proved by 3 total points the other day in the whole match. Joachim is a little better than that! Also, the clay is likely to be a bit faster than expected as it is warm there (?) so that will help PimPim on serve...and he served well today.

flmmkrz - I agree that Pavel ought to beat Sjeng but I;m not convinced that Andreev will beat Arthurs. Wayne is playing his best year on tour and had a convncing first round win...not that Andreev didn't! But yes, I would expect the Russian to win.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:12 AM   #5
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

I fancy putting Davydenko in a parlay...I cannot see him losing to Sluiter. 1.18 isn't bad either for that matchup.

Paradorn has learnt the art of winning on clay this year and Monaco looked peaky yesterday. However, I heard that Monaco was put off by Larsi's dropshots - I have never seen Para dropshot often in any match so Pico might be able to find his rhythm?

Liking Moya over Ferrero @ 2.15. JC is dropping and if that match is scheduled for today...Moya has a huge advantage.

I'm even tempted by Marin @ 4.00. Calleri was far from convincing against Machado and might still have a sore back. Marin has qualified and knocked off a poor defending champion. He might have enough confidence to win again?

Looking at playing Davy x PHM x Pavel @ 2.02.
Worth putting Gaudio in to bump it up to 2.22?
Old 04-27-2005, 03:04 AM   #6
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

WTA SPECIAL: Ana Ivanovic to beat Vera Zvonareva. Ana was in scintillating form in her first round match, disposing of Sucha 0 & 0. Vera doesnt tend to play her best tennis on the red surface and she will find herself overly exposed against the Serb Beauty. Odds of around $1.65-$1.70 can be expected.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 05:48 AM   #7
country flag Doctor Dance

Doctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
WTA SPECIAL: Ana Ivanovic to beat Vera Zvonareva. Ana was in scintillating form in her first round match, disposing of Sucha 0 & 0. Vera doesnt tend to play her best tennis on the red surface and she will find herself overly exposed against the Serb Beauty. Odds of around $1.65-$1.70 can be expected.

I'm not sure about that its like that, such was really really bad - it won't be easy against vera
Doctor Dance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 06:43 AM   #8
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

My Early Picks:

1. GGL(+122) over JOJO....I just think GGL can handle JOJO's serve today.....Besides, JOJO's still on my blacklist....LOL....

2. Muller(+275) over Zheng....I think Only reason why the odd's are in favor for this match is that, Zheng is ranked and she has a record of 12-5 this yr....But, 1-0 on clay so far.....MULLER is red hot!!!! she's won last 8 straight clay matches and she's definitely worth a shot at this odd.....MULLEr BABY! It's WTA so, even if MULLER gets broken 6 or 7 times during the match, don't panic guys, she'll probably break back 7 or 8 times to win the match....LOL....

That's all for now, I'll add more plays pending these 2 plays....
Old 04-27-2005, 06:51 AM   #9
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

i might add ivanovic over vera tomorrow.....

Ivanovic hasn't lost a match on clay since 2004.......hmmmmm.....Her double bageling Martina Sucha was pretty impressive today too......
Unless someone can talk me out of this, i'm droppin some cash on this youngster....
Old 04-27-2005, 06:57 AM   #10
country flag tennis_spider

tennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond repute

BEWARE of Russians ............ MAFIA !
tennis_spider is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:04 AM   #11
bad gambler

I concur with the happster.....

Martina Muller looks a good price at a price of $2.80- $3 against the Chinese bird - this girl loves the dirt and has strung together a nice run on the dirt (albeit against fairly weak opposition). Zheng is more at home on the HC's and this was shown when she struggled to beat Ngoyova in the previous round in 3 sets.

On the men's side of things, can't see anything of value but will go with the following parlay:

Andreev x Pavel = $2

Happy punting to all and sundry
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:14 AM   #12
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

http://users.skynet.be/xaviermalisse/video.wmv

Im sure you've seen it - but its funny stuff
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 08:25 AM   #13
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight im liking Garcia-Lopez over Jojo (2.15) and Montannes over Lopez (2.15)
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:45 AM   #14
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Montannes over Lopez for me tonight. Lopez is in bad form, watched both his games on clay in last 2 weeks. Doesnt seem to have his short game intact.
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:50 AM   #15
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Dance
I'm not sure about that its like that, such was really really bad - it won't be easy against vera
how dare you question my judgement ... did CAKL get the job done yesterday? or what?

SPECIALS Success Rating so far: 100%
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote