The Euroleague FINAL-FOUR Thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2005, 08:28 AM   #1
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Euroleague FINAL-FOUR Thread

Although there is a time until the Final-Four( 6-8 May), The odds are starting to come up.
CSKA are the host of the final four...and they are the favourites with 1.50
Maccabi are the underdogs in this final four, and the odds that she will take the final four are around 4.50

Gamebookers giving the same odd for maccabi and pana...very strange :\

Maybe i'm not objective, but i think maccabi are definitely better than CSKA this year. you don't need to look on the scores 'till now. Cska lose once, but i'm sure that maccabi had lost in some games to calm the atmosphere.
All the pressure is on CSKA, i think that whoever watched the euroleague this year will agree with me.
Maccabi worth a shot@ 4.50

(I'll be in Moscow to cheer them )
Nimrodg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2005, 04:23 PM   #2
country flag Nimrodg

Nimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond reputeNimrodg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Euroleague FINAL-FOUR Thread

Are there european basketball fans here?
if you want i can give you describsions about all the teams etc.

and try to watch the games next week, I think that there is a thing there that is "funner" than the NBA. promise you that you will enjoy
and in the USA the NBA TV broadcast the game..
Old 04-30-2005, 09:14 PM   #3
country flag Nimrodg

The odds are out..
Maccabi got around -4 against PAO
CSKA got arount -7.5 against TAU.
My opinion about the games -

Maccabi -4 - Against PAO
IMO maccabi got the best lineup in the league. There is now a problem with the depth of the squad becuase a key player of maccabi - Dion thomas broke his leg few weeks ago.
Although maccabi needs to win because they are better than PAO in every position.
I still don't know the lines for under/over but i know that pao will try to stop maccabi's running game, it will be a defensive match.
IMO the pick is Maccabi -4

TAU Vitoria@ CSKA Moscow - 7.5
TAU got a great team this year and they are in a great shape - 5 wins in a row in the spanish league.
CSKA are hosting the final four and all the pressure is on them - i think it's going to be a close match ...cska will not gonna win easily.
TAU met cska twice this year
tau@cska 83-88
cska@tau 81-85

(I'm giving to you my opinions now cause till Wednesday I don't have time..)
and swisha...say something, i'm felling lonely here )
Old 04-30-2005, 09:24 PM   #4
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimrodg

(I'm giving to you my opinions now cause till Wednesday I don't have time..)
and swisha...say something, i'm felling lonely here )

hehe hi my friend

I agreee with you ... Maccabi and CSKA are going to win..

Maccabi is playing with one the best PG s in the world .. he is going to outplay Lakovic...to much depth and firepower for Athens

Although Tau had an awesome season in Spain and in the Euroleague...CSKA will not waste this big chance to reach the final in their hometown !!!! they re been dominant all year long and i expect them to win this .... I see maccabi and cska in the final the best 2 teams in europe!!!!
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 12:04 PM   #5
country flag Nimrodg

Play under 161 in maccabi-pao...
PAO wants to stop maccabi run game ....

I've got to say goodbye ....next days i'll not be here and thursday i'm flying to moscow

Hope that i helped you guys and u gonna use this stuff and watch the games

Bye
Old 05-05-2005, 05:56 AM   #6
country flag Nimrodg

One more thing and than i won't bother you :P
Information about this all final-four
http://www.euroleague.net/finalfour05/index.jsp
Bottom line - Play maccabi -4.5 , TAU +7.5 and under 161 in maccabi
Old 05-05-2005, 06:58 AM   #7
WyveN
Banned!

WyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond reputeWyveN has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info, Im in Australia but I am good friends with the brother of one of the players on the CSKA team so will be following.
Have fun in Moscow.
WyveN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 08:19 AM   #8
country flag Nimrodg

Maybe no one noticed or listend to me...just came back from moscow
Maccabi won the cup like i said @ 4.50
Maccabi won pao with the handicap like i said
and cska lost to tau like is said