Tuesday, April 26 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2005, 12:23 AM   #16
country flag MalmöKrampan

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tuesday, April 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannerCal
Hi guys. I'm "new" on here, I'm going to start posting a bit in here, I gamble a lot.

I've unloaded on PHM to beat Novak. PHM has won me a lot of money in the past, and I am unbelievably confident he'll beat the fading Czech.
Welcome to MTF! I'm sure you'll be having great time here among fellow gamblers/fans of tennis.
MalmöKrampan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2005, 04:02 AM   #17
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

SPECIAL: Cakl to beat Carlsen.

Cakl qualified comfortably, and scored wins earlier this month over Edgardo Massa and Nicolas Lapentti on the red surface, while the dane is 2-11 in the past 3 years on dirt. I feel that Kenny is merely keeping up appearances waiting for the hard court tourneys to return and has no real interest in this one, whereas the qualifier Cakl will give it everything he's got to try and progress to the top level.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:04 AM   #18
country flag Doctor Dance

Doctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond reputeDoctor Dance has a reputation beyond repute

How much does that pay its like that?

I like Mathieu to beat Novak, which is paying something like $2.30
Doctor Dance is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 04:53 AM   #19
country flag happy928

happy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond reputehappy928 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys! Im new here!

Can someone go to Estoril and Kick Tomas Berdych's azz for me?

Thanks!
Old 04-26-2005, 05:29 AM   #20
bad gambler

Happster, Wash memorial is calling you mate.....

Get on Novak to beat Mathieu, he will destroy the little frenchman

vamos!
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 05:30 AM   #21
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalmöKrampan
Welcome to MTF! I'm sure you'll be having great time here among fellow gamblers/fans of tennis.
Looks like DannerCal's aka (XXX) appearance was short lived, he got banned
Old 04-26-2005, 06:31 AM   #22
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
SPECIAL: Cakl to beat Carlsen.

Cakl qualified comfortably, and scored wins earlier this month over Edgardo Massa and Nicolas Lapentti on the red surface, while the dane is 2-11 in the past 3 years on dirt. I feel that Kenny is merely keeping up appearances waiting for the hard court tourneys to return and has no real interest in this one, whereas the qualifier Cakl will give it everything he's got to try and progress to the top level.
you are probably right but my golden rule is never bet on players I have not heard of or know anything about their game
Old 04-26-2005, 06:32 AM   #23
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Dance
How much does that pay its like that?

I like Mathieu to beat Novak, which is paying something like $2.30
I like Novak in this match. He played well in Monte Carlo, taking a set off Ferrero, while PHM has done little of late. I give the nod to Jiri.
Old 04-26-2005, 06:47 AM   #24
Banned!

Para also has a terrible clay record, 5-13 (2003-2005), and Wessels pushed Coria last week, so im thinking the dutchman will be too good here.
Old 04-26-2005, 06:50 AM   #25
bad gambler

yep agree mate -

I'm taking a Novak x Kepler parlay, however not pulling the trigger just yet until I find out the weather forecast in Munchen. Last thing I need is money being tied up becuase of rain
Old 04-26-2005, 07:10 AM   #26
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
I like Novak in this match. He played well in Monte Carlo, taking a set off Ferrero, while PHM has done little of late. I give the nod to Jiri.
I'm on PHM, against Coria in Monte-Carlo he was playing very good in parts but also pretty bad. If he can string together a consistent match, I think he can win easily. (Here's hoping anyway)
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:14 AM   #27
country flag DeccyB123

DeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond reputeDeccyB123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrhum
I'm going with the flying dutchman Wessels against Paradorn "clay holidays in Europe" Srichaphan.
Last week in Barcelona, Wessels, with his powerful serve, was extremly solid to dismiss Saulnier and gave a rough time to Coria. I expect him to not give lots of break opportunities to Paradorn while the Thai could be in danger on many of his serving games.

Good luck!
Yeah good spot! Wessels can crunch Saulnier and Saulnier can crunch Srichaphan, so I can't see him losing.
DeccyB123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2005, 07:34 AM   #28
Banned!

Careful Deccy, many people underestimate Novak, who I believe plays his best tennis on clay.
Old 04-26-2005, 07:42 AM   #29
bad gambler

Novak is a special, pound it, pound it:

Right I've finalised my parlay:

Novak x kepler = $2.85

however if in the event of munchen rain

Novak x Costa = $2.40

good luck to all
Old 04-26-2005, 08:44 AM   #30
country flag Ale10

Ale10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond reputeAle10 has a reputation beyond repute

One more added parlay for me:

Domachowska x Santoro x Davydenko x Ferrero @2.10