a suggestion about signatures. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-11-2005, 09:15 AM   #16
bad gambler

Default Re: a suggestion about signatures.

the only way you will be happy is if the mods decide to ban siggy's altogether

and that is not going to happen
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2005, 01:23 PM   #17
country flag fangirl

fangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond reputefangirl has a reputation beyond repute

I have decided to supersize my siggy now.
fangirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 09:10 PM   #18
country flag Guille_ElMago

Guille_ElMago has a reputation beyond reputeGuille_ElMago has a reputation beyond reputeGuille_ElMago has a reputation beyond reputeGuille_ElMago has a reputation beyond reputeGuille_ElMago has a reputation beyond reputeGuille_ElMago has a reputation beyond reputeGuille_ElMago has a reputation beyond reputeGuille_ElMago has a reputation beyond reputeGuille_ElMago has a reputation beyond reputeGuille_ElMago has a reputation beyond reputeGuille_ElMago has a reputation beyond repute

I don't see what your problem is. Turn them off, instead of making your own statement. Do you find my signature too big? I think most have my size or less.

ARGENTINA DAVIS CUP TEAM
Guille_ElMago is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2005, 09:20 PM   #19
country flag wtn_amanda

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond reputewtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell
I have decided to supersize my siggy now.
And I have decided to put your signature on a diet.

To agree with many others in this thread, if you hate signatures it's so simple: turn them off. If you believe anyone is abusing the signature feature, report their post and we'll look into it and take action as necessary.
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #20
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Good suggestion... I don't have anything against the poster, but it's getting ridiculous, one line of a comment and a whole screen of the signature

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=963

I know they can be turned off, but I like seeing them, and it sucks when two or three posts occupy the whole page because of a huge-ass signature
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote