Its Mr Bean Time Again!! beware, if your going to a wta event or slam! - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-24-2005, 06:40 PM   #1
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Its Mr Bean Time Again!! beware, if your going to a wta event or slam!

Ok, this crazy fan has a thread dedicated to him on wtaworld! AKA MR BEAN!
He will be seen at the uk wta events and also the grandslams, where women play!
Be on the look out for him, and post in this thread if you see him (he's often seen carrying 2-3 plastic bags with a large SLR camera around his neck.):

His thread:
http://www.wtaworld.com/showthread.p...5&page=1&pp=40
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-24-2005, 06:47 PM   #2
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its Mr Bean Time Again!! beware, if your going to a wta event or slam!

I must make the effort to go to the tournament this year, so I'll be on the lookout for sure! I am, however, assuming that this particular Mr Bean does not share his televisual counterpart's taste for tweed jackets, Red Minis and endearingly clumsy behaviour...

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 06:54 PM   #3
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Its Mr Bean Time Again!! beware, if your going to a wta event or slam!

endearingly clumsy behaviour (definately, not the other traits though im afraid)
Old 04-24-2005, 06:55 PM   #4
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Very Atkinson-esque. Will be looking at RG and Wimbledon, for sure!
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2005, 06:56 PM   #5
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely neckscarf.
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 04-24-2005, 06:56 PM   #6
country flag joeb_uk

Sjengster, read some of the stories about him on wtaworld! he made a 3 page thread
Old 04-24-2005, 07:01 PM   #7
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lmao... there's also a guy that goes to all the men's tourneys - Maurice O'Neill... He is a legend, gets passes given to him because he's been going for so long. Supports the LTA and British players SO much!
He and his wife travel everywhere, and know everyone!

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 04-24-2005, 07:05 PM   #8
country flag joeb_uk

LOL, sometimes people like that are more entertaining than the tennis.
Old 04-24-2005, 07:05 PM   #9
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute

at the thread. I've missed out on so many interesting events at that tournament when it's little more than a mile from my house...

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Old 04-24-2005, 07:06 PM   #10
country flag joeb_uk

Where abouts are you sjeng? i live in willingdon park drive, by the hospital!
Old 04-24-2005, 07:09 PM   #11
country flag Sjengster

It's not paranoid of me not to want to give the name of the street, is it? Anyway, I live up on the hillside near the Downs - you're entering into Old Town territory there... I have a view down to the sea and the tournament is more or less in my eyeline.