Online drug market Silk Road seized by the FBI, owner arrested - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2013, 08:18 PM   #16
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Online drug market Silk Road seized by the FBI, owner arrested

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Live in Colorado already, shits easy mode. If you love to smoke or consume Marijuana come here. Also other substances exist here...

I highly doubt anyone in Colorado is effected by this .

Also this was going to come sooner or later. People talk pretty openly about this website and all the Feds needed was to gather enough background information to get the guy.
I think it was mostly about the owner being an idiot. He was advertising on the regular internet and via that way they eventually got his email address, which contained his real name. He also ordered a bunch of fake ID's to his home address which got intercepted. Plus it's ridiculous to operate from the United States, especially if you're making tens of millions.

If done properly a similar site can stay up forever.

Djokovic: 5
Nadal: 4
Murray: 2
Federer: 0

Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2013, 09:56 PM   #17
country flag Kowchi

Kowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond reputeKowchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo Kuerten View Post
I think it was mostly about the owner being an idiot. He was advertising on the regular internet and via that way they eventually got his email address, which contained his real name. He also ordered a bunch of fake ID's to his home address which got intercepted. Plus it's ridiculous to operate from the United States, especially if you're making tens of millions.

If done properly a similar site can stay up forever.
Yeah I'm certain their will be a new site in the works soon. It took 10+years or something to shut this one down and as you said, it was run pretty openly.

Someone is going to run this operation again, but not make the same mistakes as this guy.

Why? Because I love tennis plain and simple

* Slams Do Not Exist!

Lenders: One thing people need to understand about this so-called weak era is that it was 'weak' for Federer on HC and grass and for Nadal on clay (Federer on clay too Nadal apart) because they were so much better than anyone else, for any outsider the era couldn't possibly be any harder, during 5+ years you had to either beat the best grass/HC player ever or the best clay player ever in every single Slam just to get 1 Slam title.
Kowchi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:18 PM   #18
country flag Chris Kuerten

Chris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond reputeChris Kuerten has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowchi View Post
Yeah I'm certain their will be a new site in the works soon. It took 10+years or something to shut this one down and as you said, it was run pretty openly.

Someone is going to run this operation again, but not make the same mistakes as this guy.
Way less, the site opened in February 2011! In a short amount of time he had a well organized site running that worked really good and allegedly made 80 million in that same short amount of time, crazy.

Djokovic: 5
Nadal: 4
Murray: 2
Federer: 0

Chris Kuerten is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:30 PM   #19
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by emotion View Post
Horrible news. Not that he is going to prison if he really did solicit a hitman, but that the site is gone. Say goodbye to safe, pure drugs and hello to low quality poison.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
There is another option.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 03:13 AM   #20
Snowwy

Snowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond reputeSnowwy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
MTF is as liberal as german nazis
Embarrassing and disgusting post.