Lacoste signs Andy Roddick - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-21-2005, 11:00 PM   #1
country flag Melvins

Melvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond reputeMelvins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lacoste signs Andy Roddick

Lacoste Signs Top Tennis Superstar Andy Roddick
By Staff
2005-04-21

Lacoste, the brand known worldwide for its crocodile embroidered apparel, announced today the signing of a 5-year partnership with tennis superstar Andy Roddick. Beginning May 1st Roddick will join the Lacoste tennis team among the ranks of such promising stars as Tatiana Golovin and Richard Gasquet.

Thanks to a blistering 140 MPH serve, Andy Roddick is one of the most promising talents in men’s tennis today. “I’ve always thought Lacoste was an excellent company with a great tennis history and awesome clothing. I am absolutely thrilled to be associated with such an amazing brand,” said Roddick. At 22, he has become the new face of tennis and will almost certainly become an instant fashion icon as well.

Donald Dell of SFX Management was also very enthusiastic about the deal “I have worked with and known Bernard Lacoste for 30 years. We are delighted that Andy will be associated with such a high-end, quality brand. Both Andy and Lacoste share similar core values based on integrity, performance and quality”.

The LACOSTE legend began with René Lacoste In 1933, when he revolutionized men’s sportswear, replacing the long-sleeved, starched classic tennis shirts, with what has now become the classic LACOSTE polo. Seventy years later, his legacy is the "World of LACOSTE,” with 800 boutiques operating around the world and 28 boutiques in the US. The expansive collection consists of luxury sportswear for men, women, and children as well as footwear, fragrances and other products. In May 2001, Christophe Lemaire was named creative director of LACOSTE. He designs clothing with the same quality, comfort and relaxed elegance on which the brand name was built and which constitutes its uniqueness.

FREDERICO GIL - RUI MACHADO - GASTÂO ELIAS - LEONARDO TAVARES
MICHELLE LARCHER DE BRITO - NEUZA SILVA - FREDERICA PIEDADE - MARIA JOÃO KOEHLER - MAGALI DE LATTRE

THE FUTURE
GASTÃO ELIAS
MICHELLE LARCHER DE BRITO
Melvins is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2005, 11:03 PM   #2
country flag Sjengster

Sjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond reputeSjengster has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lacoste signs Andy Roddick

Move over Duck, we have a new animal to associate Andy with! How does "Croc Snare" sound as a thread title?

ROGER FEDERER: Yeah, I remember this one time when I went on a vacation on the Maldives. That was in the year 2001, I think. I went to this spa. I went to walk around with my girlfriend. I walk in, and we want to book a spa. This guy goes, "AHH, I remember you. You beat Sampras. I saw you on TV." That was like, really, how can you remember me? This guy has probably never been off his island and still knows me. I was a little bit shocked. Then I went to play tennis with him because he was actually the tennis teacher. It was nice.

Q. Were you naked at the time in the spa?

ROGER FEDERER: No. It was at the front desk. I didn't walk in naked.
Sjengster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2005, 11:57 PM   #3
country flag ClaycourtaZzZz.

ClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond repute

now he's like santoro

All youngsters

Murray Baghdatis Monfils JMDP Gasquet

Roger Federer, what an arrogant asshole.
ClaycourtaZzZz. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 12:09 AM   #4
country flag Becarina

Becarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond reputeBecarina has a reputation beyond repute

done deal then....oh well.
Old 04-22-2005, 12:12 AM   #5
country flag marcelwks

marcelwks has a reputation beyond reputemarcelwks has a reputation beyond reputemarcelwks has a reputation beyond reputemarcelwks has a reputation beyond reputemarcelwks has a reputation beyond reputemarcelwks has a reputation beyond reputemarcelwks has a reputation beyond reputemarcelwks has a reputation beyond reputemarcelwks has a reputation beyond reputemarcelwks has a reputation beyond reputemarcelwks has a reputation beyond repute

Crocodile Andy
marcelwks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 12:12 AM   #6
jbone_14

jbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond reputejbone_14 has a reputation beyond repute

Eww all of their clothes are so plain and tacky. Don't even go there with Golovin on those no ass shorts. Lacoste should fine her and her (no)ass for wearing that.
jbone_14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 12:16 AM   #7
country flag ClaycourtaZzZz.

ClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond reputeClaycourtaZzZz. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelwks
Crocodile Andy
hahahaahhahahahahaah
from the top to the players who don't find a good sponsor....
Nike don't want him! hahahahahahahahaha

All youngsters

Murray Baghdatis Monfils JMDP Gasquet

Roger Federer, what an arrogant asshole.
ClaycourtaZzZz. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 12:18 AM   #8
country flag TennisLurker

TennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond reputeTennisLurker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjengster
Move over Duck, we have a new animal to associate Andy with! How does "Croc Snare" sound as a thread title?

Good luck to:

Gaudio, Murray, Florian Mayer, Chela, Nalbandian, Radek Stepanek, Volandri, Youzhny and Verdasco.

NICOLAS ALMAGRO IS AN EXOTIC BEAUTY
TennisLurker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 12:30 AM   #9
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

andy would not share his wardrobe with roger, nadal, moya, hewitt, and other 500 players who wears the same stuff. he's gone french.
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 12:35 AM   #10
country flag the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond reputethe cat has a reputation beyond repute

I think Roddick being with Lacoste could help him play better in Paris. Oui?
Old 04-22-2005, 12:47 AM   #11
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
I think Roddick being with Lacoste could help him play better in Paris. Oui?
Mais bien sur!! oh la la

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 12:49 AM   #12
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very happy about this. I like Lacoste.

I like it not just for the clothes, but for the history and for the original Crocodile!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 12:53 AM   #13
country flag PaulieM

PaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond reputePaulieM has a reputation beyond repute

does this mean no more arnaud commercials??

ROGER FEDERER

GROSJEAN, HENMAN, MOYA, CORIA

ANCIC, BLAKE, LJUBICIC, CLEMENT, SANTORO, BAGHDATIS, MONFILS

F-LO, DENT, PHM, MULLER, STEPANEK, PHILIPPOUSSIS

Co-Founder and Proud Member of M.A.S.H.A

"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize."-Muhammad Ali

My Blog!
PaulieM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 01:37 AM   #14
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 02:04 AM   #15
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Lacoste has much better clothing than Reebok. Need I remind people of the subway map tshirt? Good Lord, that was all kinds of wrong.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote