Paul Goldstein - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-11-2005, 02:44 PM   #76
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Goldstein

My friend said he remembers him from juniors and that he was a really nice guy

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2005, 10:47 PM   #77
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Paul will play Frank Dancevic in the finals of the Boston Challenger tomorrow. I wonder if he wins, will that be the record for most wins on the US Challenger Circuit? He was supposed to get that at some point this year.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2005, 11:11 PM   #78
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

yay Paul!

Yes, I think he had to win one more to set the record

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 11-06-2005, 06:45 AM   #79
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck with getting that record PG ! What's that, a college boy breaking records?
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2005, 02:41 PM   #80
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

go Goldie!

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 04:04 AM   #81
country flag Deboogle!.

Paul's win in Boston this past week moved him up to 68 in the rankings - that's only 4 off his career high 64 earlier this year A strong end of the season could get him above that, since he's not defending much

Old 11-07-2005, 06:06 AM   #82
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Goldstein becomes the Crash Davis of professional tennis

11/7/05 0:50 AM

Tennis now has its own Crash Davis.

Paul Goldstein, 29, of San Francisco, defeated Canada’s Frank Dancevic, 5-7, 7-5, 6-3, in the final of the USTA / ADTECH Challenger in Boston Sunday to capture his 26th career USTA Pro Circuit title, becoming the Crash Davis of tennis.

“I like being called the ‘Crash Davis’ of tennis,” said Goldstein, who earned $10,800 along with the Boston title. “It means that I have won a lot of matches, a lot of titles, and have been out here for a long time doing what I love.“

Goldstein was tied with Mark Merklein for most singles (11), doubles (14) and career (25) men’s title on the USTA Pro Circuit, the minor leagues of professional tennis in the United States consisting of Futures and Challengers with purses ranging from $10,000 to $100,000. The USTA Pro Circuit began in 1979 to provide players an opportunity to earn ranking points outside of tour-level events.

The USTA presented Goldstein with his own commemorative bobble head doll to recognize the accomplishment.

Ranked No. 81 in the world, Goldstein will look to extend his record at the $75,000 Music City Challenger in Nashville next week, where he will be the No. 1 seed. This summer, he eclipsed $1 million in career earnings and collected his biggest paycheck, $50,000, for reaching the US Open men’s doubles semifinals with former college teammate Jim Thomas.

Goldstein had an outstanding amateur career during which he won consecutive USTA Boys’ 18s national titles (1993-94) and became the only player in the history of collegiate tennis to be part of four NCAA championship teams. He ended his amateur career in the 1998 NCAA singles final, losing to Stanford teammate Bob Bryan.

http://www.usta.com/protennis/fullst...categoryid=200

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 11-07-2005, 12:11 PM   #83
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations, Paul!

Old 11-07-2005, 05:13 PM   #84
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The USTA presented Goldstein with his own commemorative bobble head doll to recognize the accomplishment.
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Jim Thomas Official Site

Old 11-07-2005, 05:16 PM   #85
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

I want a bobble head! Oh no another collector piece Man I wish I could have stayed Friday night to see him in the QF's
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 09:19 PM   #86
country flag Scotso

I want a bobble head, too. Signed.

It would make my year.

Old 01-13-2006, 12:19 PM   #87
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Hello

I want to bring to your attention the existence of Pick-Your-Winner [PYW]. This game is a popularity contest in which you can vote for your favourite players. Every tournament we start with the actual draw (or qualifying draw) and every match is won by the most popular player, using real-life scorelines.

Because Paul will also play in some tournaments, I thought you might want to vote! If you want to vote (it's fun!), check the Tournament Forums for current matches and keep checking

CIPOLLA| ROGER-VASSELIN | MCGEE

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2006, 05:22 AM   #88
country flag Fee

Paul def Novak Djokovic 6-2, 1-6, 6-3, 6-2.

He will play Tommy Haas next.

Old 01-17-2006, 03:58 PM   #89
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Paul I saw the result, very happy w that!

Jim & Paul play Carsten Ball & Andrew Coelho (Aus WC pairing) tomorrow on Court 11

Jim Thomas Official Site

Last edited by ae wowww : 01-18-2006 at 06:38 AM.
Old 02-16-2006, 08:34 AM   #90
country flag tennisforumsname

tennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond reputetennisforumsname has a reputation beyond repute

i just watched him play a 1st round match against Hewitt at the SAP open.. he lost, 4-6, 2-6, but it looked like he was going to beat him for a while. he came up with some good shots. good to see him back, he seems like a nice guy.
tennisforumsname is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote