Paul Goldstein - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-09-2005, 03:40 AM   #31
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Paul Goldstein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee
KBF, run a search at http://tv.yahoo.com (keyword tennis) and it will tell you which Fox Sports you get and what time they will show tennis (some of their affiliates do it on tape if there's a baseball game to show).
It says I'll get it but it's often wrong. Like it says I get Phillies games but I don't

But I'm going to be tuning in at 2pm to see if Paul's on there. If he is, I'll probably faint and miss it.

Btw, why did someone delete those first posts in this forum? I look schizo lol

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2005, 07:02 PM   #32
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

It's on

Old 07-09-2005, 09:38 PM   #33
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Well, that was an interesting match, and it reminded me why I like Paul. He tried to chase down everything, and he never gave up. Vince picked it up in the second set and Paul kind of tapered off, but I think Paul will have a good week in Aptos coming up. The surface is more to his liking and he won't be too far from home. Go Paul!

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2005, 01:07 AM   #34
country flag Scotso

He's from Washington DC

It was still nice to see him play again, even if he lost.

Old 07-10-2005, 03:31 AM   #35
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

I know where he's from, but he now lives in the SF Bay area with his wife, so backatcha!
Old 07-14-2005, 05:31 AM   #36
country flag Fee

I spoke to Paul on Tuesday. He came down to Aptos to get checked so that he could avoid the fine for his late withdrawal (wrist soreness, he should be okay for Indy). He said that so far the USTA has only made 5 bobblehead dolls, but he has requested 6 for his family, etc. I asked him for 3 for me. We'll see what happens. Got a picture with him this time, so I hope it comes out (won't know for a while though, still have more than 20 pictures on that roll). He said he may play the Bronx or Binghampton Challengers later this summer just to see if he can get the record, but after that he may be done with Challengers for a while because his ranking is so high now.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:49 PM   #37
country flag Scotso

So you think he'll speak with me in DC?

I want a bobblehead, too. I want him to autograph it.

Old 07-15-2005, 12:59 AM   #38
country flag Fee

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarolBeckFan
So you think he'll speak with me in DC?

I want a bobblehead, too. I want him to autograph it.
I don't know, are you scary?

We've spoken before so he recognized me. Still not sure if he actually knows my name now, can't remember. One of the 3 dolls I requested is reserved for you, just in case you couldn't get your own. I told him I wanted mine signed too. He wasn't sure if there would be a place to sign it because he still hasn't seen one yet.

From what I've seen, he's a pretty friendly, relaxed guy so yes, he'll probably talk to you. But don't drool in front of him

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Old 07-16-2005, 12:20 AM   #39
country flag Scotso

I'm not scary at all, I look like an innocent little 14 year old boy.

And I don't drool He's married anyway

Old 07-16-2005, 12:21 AM   #40
country flag Scotso

Oh and thanks for thinking of me re: the bobblehead

Old 07-18-2005, 01:46 AM   #41
country flag Scotso

Well

I won't be able to go to the DC tournament until Monday now. I'll probably be in DC for the entire 7 days of the main tournament, but I'll only go to the later rounds if people I like are still in it. My sister has to leave town that weekend and since I'm staying with her, I just can't go until Sunday night. So, I won't be able to see the qualifying I'm seriously on my knees praying that they give Paul a WC or someone withdraws so that he makes the main draw. I really want to see him play. I would have loved to go to qualifying but it just doesn't seem possible now.

Too bad I'll miss the best part of the tournament. Hopefully I'll still be able to see Karol around and meet him and Paul!

Still, it's likely that Paul will make the main draw, right?

Old 07-19-2005, 02:07 AM   #42
country flag Scotso

My mom is being awesome. I might get to make it to qualifying after all. She's trying so hard to make it happen.

Old 07-23-2005, 06:16 PM   #43
country flag Fee

Paul got a wildcard into Los Angeles!

The draw is in the Tournament forum.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:03 AM   #44
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try my hardest to see Paul's match against Saulnier, and if he wins I'll for sure see him play against either Ancic or Srichaphan

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2005, 03:12 PM   #45
country flag Scotso

Hopefully Paul will get a WC into DC as well