>> Rafa news and articles << - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-07-2005, 11:28 AM   #76
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: >> Rafa news and articles <<

I've just translated this part of an article for the David fans, but I thought you might like to read it as well
http://www.lanacion.com.ar/710733
Latin Impact
The Spanish tennis player Nadal will participate with Nalbandian in a promotion campaigne in the USA.

Nadal will also be in sight for being one of latin tennis impact faces. There's an expansion plan intended to new markets. David Newman, in charge of the US Open Public Relations, announced that an agressive campaigne will start in different comunications media to promote non american players.
And the estimated investment is of 3.000.000 dollars. Apart from the logic presence of Nadal, the king of Paris, there are two spanish speaking players: the argentine David Nalbandian and the also spanish Carlos Moyá.
jazz_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2005, 11:33 AM   #77
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!!! so that will be around the time of the US Open?
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 11:37 AM   #78
country flag jazz_girl

jazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond reputejazz_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently, and in addition they'll make some sort of reality show with Agassi, Roddick, Davenport, Sharapova, Kuztnesova, Safin, Federer, Henin and Ancic.
I hope I can get to see that! But it looks like the Zabaleta tv show.
Old 06-07-2005, 11:39 AM   #79
country flag ~EMiLiTA~

~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute~EMiLiTA~ has a reputation beyond repute

yeah! i read that in the Spanish article too! sounds interesting!!
~EMiLiTA~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 11:42 AM   #80
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

i am sure i won't see it

But it's good that they wanna promote non-american players...cos while I was in the States all I saw was Agassi, Andy, Dent, Fish, Robby, Blake, the Bryan bros and the really boring Lisa Raymond !!! Not to mention the Williamses !
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2005, 11:43 AM   #81
country flag jazz_girl

I don't think I'll get to see it either
Old 06-07-2005, 11:55 AM   #82
country flag jazz_girl

I forgot to show you this as well:
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=631
Old 06-08-2005, 12:28 PM   #83
country flag jazz_girl

I don't know if Atenea has already told you this, but Juan Monaco gave an interview for ESPN yesterday and he told many things about Rafa. Apparently they've comitted to play doubles together in Bastaad, but since every time they see each other they start laughing, it will be hard to concentrate. He also said that Rafa invited him to his house, and they'll probably spend a lot of time playing Play Station, golf or something else.
He also said that they play to the Play Station every time they meet, and during the AO, they played together against Robredo and his PT, and since they lost they had to do a dare: it was to go to the lobby in their underwear and do some push-ups. Apparently, this situation was even worse for Rafa because the DC captains were all in a meeting right there
Old 06-08-2005, 12:45 PM   #84
country flag adelaide

adelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond reputeadelaide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazz_girl
I don't know if Atenea has already told you this, but Juan Monaco gave an interview for ESPN yesterday and he told many things about Rafa. Apparently they've comitted to play doubles together in Bastaad, but since every time they see each other they start laughing, it will be hard to concentrate. He also said that Rafa invited him to his house, and they'll probably spend a lot of time playing Play Station, golf or something else.
He also said that they play to the Play Station every time they meet, and during the AO, they played together against Robredo and his PT, and since they lost they had to do a dare: it was to go to the lobby in their underwear and do some push-ups. Apparently, this situation was even worse for Rafa because the DC captains were all in a meeting right there
that is pure gold Thanks Jazz!

+ NADAL + GASQUET +
+ ANCIC + KIEFER + MATHIEU + GULBIS + FEDERER + ANDREEV + FERRER +
+ KARLOVIC + LLODRA + BENNETEAU + BERDYCH + ZIMONJIC +

peter polansky fangirl
adelaide is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2005, 01:54 PM   #85
country flag knight_ley
KIWI. A KIEFER KIWI.

knight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond reputeknight_ley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is great! thanks for that!
Old 06-16-2005, 08:20 AM   #86
country flag connectolove

connectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond reputeconnectolove has a reputation beyond repute

Boy, oh boy! Rafa will become such a publicity icon! I don't know if this is good though. I guess for tennis.

I thought that the idea of the reality show was a joke until I read the article, how nut!
connectolove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 08:41 AM   #87
country flag chocc0

chocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond reputechocc0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thats class!

RAFAEL NADAL

Good Luck to

Also Goodluck to:

Roger FedererJuan MonacoFernando VerdascoRichard GasquetGael MonfilsTommy Robredo
chocc0 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 11:36 AM   #88
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old 06-17-2005, 01:49 PM   #89
country flag RogiFan88

RogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan88 has a reputation beyond repute

News
June 16, 2005
ATP Insider - For the Week ending June 17, 2005

->> – NADALMANIA … RAFAEL NADAL returned home to Spain last week, and he found the country still buzzing over his Roland Garros triumph. The 19-year-old spent last Friday fulfilling a number of media and sponsor obligations. His day included a press conference as well as round table interviews with various radio and television stations and a lunch with the Spanish tennis media. Nadal also did one-on-one interviews with The Daily Telegraph , CNN International, Reuters TV, People Magazine , VOGUE Spain , MARCA , Sport, El Periodico and Mundo Deportivo. In addition, this week's Time magazine profile Nadal in a story called “Court Conquistador.” “Men's tennis can get giddy once again,” proclaimed the story. “With his powerful ground strokes, hunky looks and seductive playfulness – not to mention the fluorescent shirts and white Capri pants – Nadal could give tennis its next real box-office star.”

http://www.atptennis.com/en/newsands...sider_0617.asp

Más vale maña que fuerza -- proverbio español
"Pero, con todos mis respetos para Rafa, Federer tiene más talento." - Marat Safin
"Pero para mí el mejor es Roger Federer. / For me, the best is Roger Federer." - D. Nalbandian
"He's the best sportsman, I think, in the world. He has a lot of humble." - Rafael Nadal
"He's so charismatic." - Marcos Baghdatis
RogiFan88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 03:14 AM   #90
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

thanks rogifan88 for the article, poor nadal, now he has little time to leave for fishing or other activities

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogiFan88
News
June 16, 2005
ATP Insider - For the Week ending June 17, 2005

->> – NADALMANIA … RAFAEL NADAL returned home to Spain last week, and he found the country still buzzing over his Roland Garros triumph. The 19-year-old spent last Friday fulfilling a number of media and sponsor obligations. His day included a press conference as well as round table interviews with various radio and television stations and a lunch with the Spanish tennis media. Nadal also did one-on-one interviews with The Daily Telegraph , CNN International, Reuters TV, People Magazine , VOGUE Spain , MARCA , Sport, El Periodico and Mundo Deportivo. In addition, this week's Time magazine profile Nadal in a story called “Court Conquistador.” “Men's tennis can get giddy once again,” proclaimed the story. “With his powerful ground strokes, hunky looks and seductive playfulness – not to mention the fluorescent shirts and white Capri pants – Nadal could give tennis its next real box-office star.”

http://www.atptennis.com/en/newsands...sider_0617.asp
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote