Rafa's health state and communicating it - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-16-2014, 07:07 AM   #1
country flag shawshank

shawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond reputeshawshank has a reputation beyond repute
Default Rafa's health state and communicating it

Guys, although I don't post here as much as some of you do, for me it's difficult to imagine a bigger fan of Rafa as I am. I always suffer with him, sometimes even more than probably he does. And now I'm really sad with everything that is going on.
Anyway, for the first time I feel angry and disappointed with Rafa. All the haters are driving me nuts on GM, but I started to agree with them in one thing. Rafa became drama queen. I mean look back how he was withdrawing from US Open. Instead of one simple message that he won't be playing, he started with posting pictures and writing about good training, uncle Toni said that he is optimistic about his nephew's recovery, then he wrote that he will announce his decision on day x, then on day x he said that he needs 3 days more and then finally said he withdraws. Afterwards, he admitted that he knew from beginning there were no chances for him to play US Open... This was really ridiculous.

Then again in Shanghai we had 100 different news about his health state - appendicitis. First they said he has stomach virus (Roig said so), then we had many other stories and no one could believe that Rafa is planning to play with appendicitis.

What happened next? Rafa said that he wants to play Basel, Paris and London and then have a surgery. Suddenly yesterday we got the strangest news ever - Rafa will play Basel and then probably will have a surgery. Everybody knew that if there was anything this year to play for it was WTF. So what the hell is Rafa thinking? What's the point in playing only Basel and maybe Paris? If he is healthy enough to play Basel, he is also healthy enough to play London then. This decision is stupid and unprofessional. And once again this communication: maybe will play, maybe not, maybe only Basel, maybe Basel and Paris. Why they say anything again if they have nothing official to say? It’s like a TV show with drama queen Rafa Nadal.
Everything looks like he will play only Basel and I can’t find a reasonable excuse for that. Is it about the deal he signed with Basel? Is i about the money? Really? Then I’m disappointed with him even more.
I’m really fed up with giving hope, taking away hope, playing, not playing. As a Rafa fan I always hope he will play, but I prefer him to clearly say that he won’t play this year anymore than play all those games.

This was really a tough year for Rafa fans and last weeks are even tougher. We should be thankful that he still won RG in such a shitty year full of injuries. I hope Rafa will confirm that he plays really good every second year. I won’t him to be fresh and ready for 2015. I don’t blame him at all for all those injuries. He is simply very unlucky. It’s true that it is difficult to imagine him playing full year without injuries. But please, don’t play all those games with fans that you are playing right now.

RAFAEL NADAL
CAREER GRAND SLAM: 1 AO, 9 RG, 2 WIM, 2 US
TOTAL TOURNAMENTS WON: 65 (46 CLAY), (27 MASTERS 1000)

JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO
HAAS, GULBIS, THIEM, DIMITROV, CORIC
KUBOT, JANOWICZ, PRZYSIĘŻNY, MAJCHRZAK

GOAT: PETE SAMPRAS
shawshank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2014, 11:25 AM   #2
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafa's health state and communicating it

Awww shawshank, I understand you.
Well it IS a TV show with Rafa's health although TV shows are usually predictable. We cannot expect any good results till the end of this season, but if he wants to play and the doctors say it's OK, the inflammation and pain are not too much then nothing we can do. He has let down Basel before, no? So I guess he really doesn't want to lose his face completely with the tournament and the public there.
I swear I won't ask for anything else, just ONE more AO title in 2015, just one healthy AO plase!

P.S. Not playing WTF would be smart, no way he can win and there's no point in giving the top guys advantage for the next year with some inevitable losses. But, as Johnny Groove says, we're gonna see what's going on. Untiil then take care!
Old 11-03-2014, 07:08 PM   #3
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa is still alive after the operation.
Old 11-04-2014, 05:02 AM   #4
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 08:26 AM   #5
country flag MariaV

Hi Mimi dear, sorry I cannot rep you back.
I'm sure Rafa is going to be fine for the next season. Vamos champion!
Old 11-05-2014, 12:53 AM   #6
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Hi Mimi dear, sorry I cannot rep you back.
I'm sure Rafa is going to be fine for the next season. Vamos champion!
don't mind this small rep things

go go go rafa in 2015

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 11-06-2014, 07:28 PM   #7
country flag MariaV

From Rafa's FB:
Empieza el proceso de recuperación. Primer paso: paseos por Porto Cristo.
The recovery process starts. First step: walking in Porto Cristo.
Old 11-10-2014, 06:56 AM   #8
country flag Mimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post

From Rafa's FB:
Empieza el proceso de recuperación. Primer paso: paseos por Porto Cristo.
The recovery process starts. First step: walking in Porto Cristo.
wow, seems that he really has fixed his hairs, looks much more now

Old 11-13-2014, 02:34 PM   #9
country flag MariaV

OMG the hair looks soooooo good! Has he really done smth? Along with the appendectomy and all?

Rafa's FB:
Ayer fui a Londres para cumplir con mis obligaciones con el ATP. Torneo espectacular, lástima no haber podido competir. #objetivo2015

I went to London yesterday to carry out my duty with the ATP. Amazing tournament, I’m sad I couldn’t compete. #goal2015
Old 11-14-2014, 04:42 AM   #10
country flag Mimi

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...&postcount=274

he must have done something or that some one photoshopped his hairs and made it worst, please see this post for his hairs, they looked extremely horrible

Old 11-26-2014, 03:42 AM   #11
country flag evilmindbulgaria
Banned!

evilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank View Post
Guys, although I don't post here as much as some of you do, for me it's difficult to imagine a bigger fan of Rafa as I am. I always suffer with him, sometimes even more than probably he does. And now I'm really sad with everything that is going on.
Anyway, for the first time I feel angry and disappointed with Rafa. All the haters are driving me nuts on GM, but I started to agree with them in one thing. Rafa became drama queen. I mean look back how he was withdrawing from US Open. Instead of one simple message that he won't be playing, he started with posting pictures and writing about good training, uncle Toni said that he is optimistic about his nephew's recovery, then he wrote that he will announce his decision on day x, then on day x he said that he needs 3 days more and then finally said he withdraws. Afterwards, he admitted that he knew from beginning there were no chances for him to play US Open... This was really ridiculous.

Then again in Shanghai we had 100 different news about his health state - appendicitis. First they said he has stomach virus (Roig said so), then we had many other stories and no one could believe that Rafa is planning to play with appendicitis.

What happened next? Rafa said that he wants to play Basel, Paris and London and then have a surgery. Suddenly yesterday we got the strangest news ever - Rafa will play Basel and then probably will have a surgery. Everybody knew that if there was anything this year to play for it was WTF. So what the hell is Rafa thinking? What's the point in playing only Basel and maybe Paris? If he is healthy enough to play Basel, he is also healthy enough to play London then. This decision is stupid and unprofessional. And once again this communication: maybe will play, maybe not, maybe only Basel, maybe Basel and Paris. Why they say anything again if they have nothing official to say? It’s like a TV show with drama queen Rafa Nadal.
Everything looks like he will play only Basel and I can’t find a reasonable excuse for that. Is it about the deal he signed with Basel? Is i about the money? Really? Then I’m disappointed with him even more.
I’m really fed up with giving hope, taking away hope, playing, not playing. As a Rafa fan I always hope he will play, but I prefer him to clearly say that he won’t play this year anymore than play all those games.

This was really a tough year for Rafa fans and last weeks are even tougher. We should be thankful that he still won RG in such a shitty year full of injuries. I hope Rafa will confirm that he plays really good every second year. I won’t him to be fresh and ready for 2015. I don’t blame him at all for all those injuries. He is simply very unlucky. It’s true that it is difficult to imagine him playing full year without injuries. But please, don’t play all those games with fans that you are playing right now.
You should pay absolutely no attention to those individuals. Whatever Rafa does or does not do, there will be haters. But they are suffering much more watching Rafa gets closer to their "God"'s slam count and watching more and more people proclaim that Rafa is the Greatest of All time.

Try not to take things so seriously and you will be fine. Just like Rafa - he will come back stronger. He always does
evilmindbulgaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2015, 09:01 PM   #12
country flag Fargif

Fargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond reputeFargif has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawshank View Post

I understand your point of view but if he looses his optmism then what does he have?

Hes a tennis player not a doctor. If a doctor tells him there is a chance he could of played USOPen then he feels like it. And wrote about it. Sharing with us that maybe.

As for the hater on GM, they will drive you crazy if you start buying into their crap and bs.
So what i do. I read what most write. Agree or not i counter my point of view. But only if it makes sense. The question or my asnwer. If the standards dont aply i ignore.
Miami´15(W)

FITD:
Washington´14(W)
Halle´14(W)

2014 - PAW-> 51st - Suicide->41st - FITD->28th
2015 - PAW-> 38th - Suicide->15th - FITD->27th
Race 2015 - PAW->43rd - Suicide->2nd - FITD->22nd
Fargif is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote