Livescores (November 2013) - Page 278 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2013, 05:47 PM   #4156
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescores (June 2013)

As thrilled as I am for Sabine, this match has also made me realize that I would really like to see Radwanska win a slam. She has a very technically sound game with lots of finesse and to be honest, I think she's one of few players who are trying to compete clean. It's really a shame that her style of play is not being appreciated more because today's generation of tennis fans only seems to recognize one style of play and that is one-dimensional ball bashing a la Sharapova or Azarenka.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award

Last edited by bavaria100 : 07-04-2013 at 05:53 PM.
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #4157
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

i think she played better against li na, she wasn't moving as well as she did the other day.

If she would just tweak her serve, which has been the criticism her whole career, then she would be a threat. Otherwise, we probably saw her last great opportunity to win a major.
tennisfan856 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-04-2013, 06:26 PM   #4158
country flag Time2burn

Time2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond repute

had a bet on lisicki but yh felt bad for lady aga this was her big chance for a life changer get pass this and play someone who hasnt beat u b4 heart breaking lost the last camera shot the poker face was gone
Time2burn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-04-2013, 06:45 PM   #4159
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria100 View Post
As thrilled as I am for Sabine, this match has also made me realize that I would really like to see Radwanska win a slam. She has a very technically sound game with lots of finesse and to be honest, I think she's one of few players who are trying to compete clean. It's really a shame that her style of play is not being appreciated more because today's generation of tennis fans only seems to recognize one style of play and that is one-dimensional ball bashing a la Sharapova or Azarenka.
Agree with all that you say but... What about Radwanska serve ?
Julio is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-04-2013, 08:03 PM   #4160
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Aga's serve is the biggest weakness in her game. It definitely lacks pace and many of her second deliveries tend to sit up right in the middle of the service box, so when she misses a couple of first serves in a row, it's more or less a guaranteed break. I guess a change to her serving technique could help with the placement of her second serve, but I am not sure if it would do much in terms of speed. There is one obvious thing she could try to do, but I would hope that unlike many of her peers, she won't go down that road.

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 09:22 AM   #4161
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

A crushing defeat for Radwanska. 3-0 up final set she should have killed the match off. She will never win a slam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentos View Post
have laugh at the people who attended this. Couldn't afford tomic on laver so they settle for this.
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 10:58 AM   #4162
country flag LSD

LSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond reputeLSD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
A crushing defeat for Radwanska. 3-0 up final set she should have killed the match off. She will never win a slam
Good point bg
She has very weak mental strenght for her defensive gamestyle,similar style like Na Li that won slam lately but Li is mental giant for Aga
Aga = Čilić = mental dwarf no slam title

Win , Lose or Tie , GAMBLING till I
die !
LSD is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 11:12 AM   #4163
country flag Julio
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Julio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond reputeJulio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler View Post
Exactly and SHE KNEW TOO that Bartoli was her opponent in the final. HTH : Radwanska - Bartoli ? Only 7-0.
Just give up Agnieszka !
Julio is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #4164
country flag Time2burn

Time2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond reputeTime2burn has a reputation beyond repute

the joker is looking real good cant see murray beating him if he gets by jerzy today, would have to play the game of his life jokers serve looking good
Old 07-05-2013, 02:43 PM   #4165
country flag Time2burn

wow joker has 4bps and jdp saves it all then breaks him next game didnt see that coming jdp didnt have 1bp b4 that game
Old 07-05-2013, 03:30 PM   #4166
country flag Time2burn

jdp has really lifted up his game big time looked dead 30min ago jokers serve saving his ass
Old 07-05-2013, 03:46 PM   #4167
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

Delpo is awesome but somehow you'd still think its on Djokovic' racquet
nastoff is offline View My Blog!  
Old 07-05-2013, 04:38 PM   #4168
country flag Time2burn

that maybe it for jdp looks like hes out of gas
Old 07-05-2013, 04:40 PM   #4169
country flag Time2burn

wow might of spoken too soon again
Old 07-05-2013, 04:44 PM   #4170
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute

this match deserves a 5th set, common Delpo
nastoff is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread