Livescores (November 2013) - Page 195 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 05:20 PM   #2911
country flag Nycsportzfan

Nycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Livescores (April 2013)

Lisickis a fucking kunt! I've never watched such a fucking trainwreck in my life! I'm done gambline on womans tennis! Its litteraly a fucking joke to sports! Was it Venus Williams who said she thought these idiots should be paid like men? Get the fuck outta here! They should have to pay people to watch these clowns!
Nycsportzfan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #2912

Nycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these parts

Lisickis got crazy kankles.. U seriously can't tell where her ankles are.. Her legs are the same size from top to bottom.. Shes a walking talking mistake...
Old 04-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #2913

And the fucking loser lisicki gets broke and loses the match.. What a piece of horse shit this fucking fat pig is! I fucking can't stand the fat pig!!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #2914

Lisicki the worst supposedly good tennis player i've ever seen in my life! Fucking fat kunt needs to retire! Shes a fucking useless mut!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:38 PM   #2915

I'm so done gambling on womant tennis.. This fat fucking pig wins the first set breaks first in 2nd set and loses the set.. Shes fucking breaks first in the 3rd set and fucking loses the match.. Shes a useless fat fucking mutt! Go fuck ur self u fat fucking kunt bag! I hope u fucking break ur fat fucking ankles into a million pieces u piece of shit!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:40 PM   #2916

U Fat fucking KKKKKUUUUUNNNNNNTTTT!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #2917

The fat pig broke when down 40-0 and match point but it dosen't matter, she'll get broke again because shes a fat pig
Old 04-03-2013, 05:46 PM   #2918

hahha! I told ya, the fat pig down 40-15 on her on serve now.. What a fucking loser! She is not good, i don't care what anyone says! SHe got broke....LMAO!!!! What a fat pig! Go shoot urself in the face, u fat fuck!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:47 PM   #2919

Bottom line if ur any kinda good, and kinda good at all, and u manage to get back into the match and tie it at 5-5 in 3rd set, u win.. The fat fuck got broke right after... She flat out sucks a fat fucking cock!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #2920

And lisicki goes up 30-0 down 6-5 and what do u know, she loses..lol Shes a joke!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:51 PM   #2921

All u gotta do with Lisicki is hit the ball in and let here fuck it up.. Fat fuck! Seriously she is a joke!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #2922

How the fuck do u manage to win the first set and break in the 2nd first and lose in tiebreak, then break first in 3rd set and somehow lose when ur supposedly the better player? Lisick belongs in another sport.. Shes litteraly the biggest head case i've ever seen in sports, and i'm disgusted i was stupid enough to bet on such a fat out of shape head case..

The fat pig managed to break when down 5-4 for fuck sake and instantly gave it right back and then managed to go up 30-0 down 6-5 and still lost! How is that possible? Seriously, how is it fucking possible? Only Lishitty could fuck that up.. Lishitty deserves to get her racket taken from her and never able to play again.. She loses to fucking Simone Halep and now Malory burdette! Go fuck ur self u fucking blond airhead fucking losr fat fuck!
Old 04-03-2013, 09:40 PM   #2923
country flag andres111

andres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond repute

nice tournament this charleston
yesterday barthel from 5:3 30:0 serve to lose and today jankobitch makes same.

Can somebody just ... (do something) whit these bithes?

Dear andres111,
You have received an infraction at MensTennisForums.com.
Reason: Wishing Death
Wishing death is forbidden on this forum

All the best,
MensTennisForums.com

andres111 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-03-2013, 09:54 PM   #2924
country flag andres111

andres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond reputeandres111 has a reputation beyond repute

nice online betting girls in charleston

Dear andres111,
You have received an infraction at MensTennisForums.com.
Reason: Wishing Death
Wishing death is forbidden on this forum

All the best,
MensTennisForums.com

andres111 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-04-2013, 05:55 AM   #2925
country flag Drew K

Drew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond reputeDrew K has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nycsportzfan View Post
How the fuck do u manage to win the first set and break in the 2nd first and lose in tiebreak, then break first in 3rd set and somehow lose when ur supposedly the better player? Lisick belongs in another sport.. Shes litteraly the biggest head case i've ever seen in sports, and i'm disgusted i was stupid enough to bet on such a fat out of shape head case..

The fat pig managed to break when down 5-4 for fuck sake and instantly gave it right back and then managed to go up 30-0 down 6-5 and still lost! How is that possible? Seriously, how is it fucking possible? Only Lishitty could fuck that up.. Lishitty deserves to get her racket taken from her and never able to play again.. She loses to fucking Simone Halep and now Malory burdette! Go fuck ur self u fucking blond airhead fucking losr fat fuck!
Like you said you need to stop betting on womens tennis...because if you go back and read some of the BS that your writing your just making yourself look bad...bet on men and insult all you like but for some reason the things you are saying about these girls is out of line..their GIRLS most of them quite young who have more emotions then men and thus more difficulty dealing with the pressure moments and matches...there out there playing the matches and its not as easy as it looks..its easy to criticise from your couch...the writing was on the wall for an upset or for sure a tough match as Burdette is a rising player on the tour and Lisicki at times has tough times dealing with those situations-but what player doesent...she is a beautiful girl who gave her best..you just effed up and picked the wrong player..its ok we all do it at times. I wish you better luck next time
Drew K is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread