Livescores (November 2013) - Page 194 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #2896
country flag Nycsportzfan

Nycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Livescores (April 2013)

Announcer about Lisicki= "she lost her nerve again."...lol Imagine announcers saying those things about you???lol This is why Lisicki will always be a avg player at best, who tends to lose to losers....
Nycsportzfan is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2013, 05:50 PM   #2897

Nycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these partsNycsportzfan is infamous around these parts

Lisicki can't even beat burdette..lol Why play tennis if u can't even beat Malory burdettes of the world? Go back to germany u fool!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:52 PM   #2898

2nd set tiebreak and i have a strong feeling headcase will not win this match, and this will be the reason.. She'll be thinking about losing this tiebreak the rest of the match..
Old 04-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #2899

and take a guess who lost serve first in tiebreak??? Do i really need to answer?
Old 04-03-2013, 05:55 PM   #2900

ur most basic return in the history of tennis and li-crappy misses it and is down 4-1 in tiebreak..lol What a joke! This chick is a clown!
Old 04-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #2901

Lisickis gross.. Shes got this nasty roll that shows right through her shirt.. Lose some weight, and maybe u won't suck!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:00 PM   #2902

Wow, li-crappy loses the tiebreak.. What a loser! She lost the tiebreak by missing a return that was absoulutley childlike.. A infant could of got it back.. She flat out sucks! The announcer said she took here foot off the pedal for a second.. Does she thinks shes good enough to beat a amatuer by taking her fat foot off the pedal for a 2nd? This chicks a flat out fat lazy headcase loser!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #2903

wow, i bet on a finland basketball team that was at home and beat the team they were playing like 5straight times and was up 13 going into 4th qter.. Magically the other team outscores them 26-11 in the 4th..lol Ya, sports aren't fixed or anything...lol Fucking ridiculous!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #2904

make it 31-11..lol How is that possible?? every qter was close and then 31-11??lol What a joke.. What a fucking joke!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #2905

31-13 4th qter...LMAO! I'd seriously investigate that.. How do so many teams get away with fixing sports? in this world, no one says anything? How about speak up and fucking castrate these cheaters?
Old 04-03-2013, 06:13 PM   #2906

and what do u know, the Fat pig yet again breaks and instantly gets broke back just like the 2nd set.. Mind u the fat pig lashitty didn't get broke yet, but its absoulutley happening.. What a loser!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #2907

2double faults in a row to give the break right back!!!lol HAHAHAHAHAHH!!! Lasicki is a fucking puke! Seriously, shes a fucking loser! How in the world do u hit 2 double faults in a row when u finally get a break and go up 2-0 in the 3rd set, after u just did the same thing in the 2nd set that cost u the set??? Its not possible to be called a professional and do that.. Its simply not.. Lashitty is the most biggest fucking joke i've ever seen play tennis! Shes a overweight fat fuck head case!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:16 PM   #2908

Watching Lasicki is like watching a fucking train wreck! Completely clueless! Shes a stupid dumb fucking blonde!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:17 PM   #2909

How in the world is lisicki a favorite ever? Shes a moron! Shes a absoulutle moron!
Old 04-03-2013, 06:18 PM   #2910

Is Lisickis nickname, Trainwreck? If not it should be...
Closed Thread