Homage to Hugo Chávez, the most humane leader of his times - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-27-2013, 02:28 PM   #1
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Homage to Hugo Chávez, the most humane leader of his times

Quote:
Detached from the most strict manuals, Chávez was the most Marxist leader of his times. He was the big father with warm voice that lived in triumph, surprising the post-modern man, silencing the neo-liberal. Unfettered by the common senses imposed by the media about the ways and moral doctrines of democracy, he was the one who practiced democracy the most. Free from the psychological chains claimed by bourgeois pre-judgments, he was the most ethical. It suffices to purely mention Chávez and it becomes unnecessary to argue that he was the only leader who built three million houses in six years of Latin American history, or the one who reduced poverty from 70% to 23% and extreme poverty from 40% to 7% in ten years. It is also useless to say that the houses weren’t given for free, but according to the dividend paid in line with the wage of the labourer; labourer with healthcare, education and dignified pension guaranteed; whose savings were destined to his future and quality of future living, and not to the pockets of speculators to buy and sell shares in the retail market.

All of that is not necessary to say, for the technical pretensions are the ones that make happy the small politicians, the easy analysts of exploitative universities or the mediocre columnists of a capricious newspaper. The truth of Chávez will reside in all of that which can be identified as Latin American, because to Chávez we owe the recuperation of the continental political identity. Because the Bolivarian dream comes from Bolívar, from the Great Fatherland, from the Great Colombia, from the dream of Francisco de Miranda.

Chávez is Fidel, he is Maradona, he is the coca leaf, he is the farmer, he is the Bolivian winter, he is the Mothers of Plaza de Mayo, he is the corn, he is the potato, he is the tomato, The Andes, the Fatherland, the Sun, the rain, the silver mines, the wind, the saints, the demons.
One of the most beautiful and accurate columns I have read about Chávez. Wanted to share a bit with you all.
http://noesnalaferia.cl/geopolitica/...-de-su-tiempo/

Last edited by abraxas21 : 10-10-2013 at 05:22 PM.
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2013, 02:44 PM   #2
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Homage to Hugo Chávez, the most humane leader of his times

Chavez was a true hero for his people.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:55 PM   #3
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 03:45 PM   #4
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

in before BuddyHolly's posts

Last edited by motorhead : 09-27-2013 at 03:59 PM.
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 04:11 PM   #5
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

The content is immaterial.

But the style is right up there with the Maoist, Stalinist and North Korean paintings of happy peasants bringing in the bountiful harvests. I thought that rhetorical garbage was gone in all but the N. Korean bastion of human suffering.
Old 09-27-2013, 04:13 PM   #6
country flag Collective

Collective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond repute

The world is a better place without him. And Venezuela will be as well as soon as they get rid of Maduro... shouldn't be too long considering they are at the brink of a recession, have rampage shortages of even toilet paper, and a ridiculous inflation rate.

-Scott Adams-

Last edited by Collective : 09-27-2013 at 04:19 PM.
Collective is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 06:10 PM   #7
country flag motorhead
Banned!

motorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond reputemotorhead has a reputation beyond repute

you can always count on buddyholly to deliver
motorhead is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:02 PM   #8
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
The content is immaterial.

But the style is right up there with the Maoist, Stalinist and North Korean paintings of happy peasants bringing in the bountiful harvests. I thought that rhetorical garbage was gone in all but the N. Korean bastion of human suffering.
It's a small, and fairly unkown Chilean website mostly with an interest in national politics. It's awesome.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:04 PM   #9
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collective View Post
The world is a better place without him. And Venezuela will be as well as soon as they get rid of Maduro... shouldn't be too long considering they are at the brink of a recession, have rampage shortages of even toilet paper, and a ridiculous inflation rate.
if Venezuelans were so tired of Chavez, i wonder why they re-elected him so many times. Even Maduro was able to beat Caprile. Venezuelans know better than some mindless gringo or the liberal European.
Old 09-27-2013, 07:30 PM   #10
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Venezuela is a mess. They'll actually be better off when the oil drains away so corruption can be brought under control. Their gun crime rate is also one of the worst in the world.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 07:55 PM   #11
country flag Collective

Collective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond reputeCollective has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxas21 View Post
if Venezuelans were so tired of Chavez, i wonder why they re-elected him so many times. Even Maduro was able to beat Caprile. Venezuelans know better than some mindless gringo or the liberal European.
When the federal government controls the electoral college in corrupt countries it's surprisingly easy to get reelected...

-Scott Adams-
Old 09-27-2013, 08:06 PM   #12
country flag abraxas21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collective View Post
When the federal government controls the electoral college in corrupt countries it's surprisingly easy to get reelected...
Who are you to talk about corrupt countries

get off your high horse. elections in venezuela have been clean, widely recognized even by international monitors
Old 09-27-2013, 08:40 PM   #13
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
you can always count on buddyholly to deliver
i was not going to bother, but you forced my hand.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:42 PM   #14
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

Quote:
It's a small, and fairly unkown Chilean website mostly with an interest in national politics. It's awesome.
With a bombastic style right out of the 1950's, it probably is considered cutting edge in Chile.
Old 09-28-2013, 01:16 AM   #15
country flag Collective

Quote:
Who are you to talk about corrupt countries

get off your high horse. elections in venezuela have been clean, widely recognized even by international monitors
Oh yes, I forgot, if your country of origin is corrupt it means you can't talk about corruption somewhere else. My apologies.

-Scott Adams-