NBA Monday 18th April - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-18-2005, 04:18 PM   #1
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBA Monday 18th April

Wanna bounce back from last night's shocker, caused by the almighty New York Knicks losing to the one and only Atlanta in OT!

Parlaying some of the faves has been working really well the last few days for me.

What are your plays guys?
adk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2005, 04:55 PM   #2
country flag adk

adk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond reputeadk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NBA Monday 18th April

Can anybody see any reason to avoid the following parlay:

Indiana x Philly x Houston x GS?
Old 04-18-2005, 05:18 PM   #3
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk

cause 3 of the teams involved are likely into the playoffs and may just go thru the motions. It could very well hit but do you really wanna see your parlay come down to the last game to find that philly wants to bench iverson and cwebb to get them rest for the playoffs. IM sittin out to the playoffs now.
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 05:41 PM   #4
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk

1)NJ 40-40 Cleveland 40-40 Philly 41-39 ..i think Philly will take care of business tonight..they need one more win to finally clinch a playoff-spot so expect them to be focused and go to work ...Iverson scored 40, 54 and 48 points in the 3 previous meeting he owns Milwaukee

2)GS is lookin nice ... they can look forward to to next season with these guys the have on their roster... a win here is most likely here over the Fakers(Copyright: bad gambler )

3)Indy has the 6th spot in E.Conference and their want to remain there so they can take Boston instead being the 7th to take the defending champs detroit..they got 2 game lead over Philly for the 6 th spot a win will do it for Iny.. J.O is back ..would ride them if the odds are right Francis sat out the last one ..gotta wait if he s playing tonight

4)Houston is strong at home .. tied with kings for the 5 th spot ... dunno the odds..Maggette is out for the Clippers...looks safe...
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 05:44 PM   #5
country flag adk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisha
1)NJ 40-40 Cleveland 40-40 Philly 41-39 ..i think Philly will take care of business tonight..they need one more win to finally clinch a playoff-spot so expect them to be focused and go to work ...Iverson scored 40, 54 and 48 points in the 3 previous meeting he owns Milwaukee

2)GS is lookin nice ... they can look forward to to next season with these guys the have on their roster... a win here is most likely here over the Fakers(Copyright: bad gambler )

3)Indy has the 6th spot in E.Conference and their want to remain there so they can take Boston instead being the 7th to take the defending champs detroit..they got 2 game lead over Philly for the 6 th spot a win will do it for Iny.. J.O is back ..would ride them if the odds are right Francis sat out the last one ..gotta wait if he s playing tonight

4)Houston is strong at home .. tied with kings for the 5 th spot ... dunno the odds..Maggette is out for the Clippers...looks safe...
Thanks a lot man, massive help. Appreciated.

So you think the parlay looks quite safe?

Would you cut it down into doubles to play a bit safer? Or would you include Sacremento or Phoenix in it in place of another team?

Last edited by adk : 04-18-2005 at 06:01 PM.
Old 04-18-2005, 06:44 PM   #6
country flag adk

Ok changed my mind.

About to play the following parlay:

Ind x Phi x Hou x Pho (all ML) @ 2.20

I've just looked into it all, and it looks all good to me. Sorry to be annoying, but what are your views on this, people in the know?!
Old 04-18-2005, 07:14 PM   #7
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
Ok changed my mind.

About to play the following parlay:

Ind x Phi x Hou x Pho (all ML) @ 2.20

I've just looked into it all, and it looks all good to me. Sorry to be annoying, but what are your views on this, people in the know?!

Philly and Houston looking good...INDY with J.O. back is a nice play...a banker if Francis is not playing

Phoenix can wrap up home court advantage throughout the playoffs with a win... they re the favs at home ...however DEN has played exceptionally well george Karl...if denver can keep up with the scoring i could defintely see an upset here...
Old 04-18-2005, 07:15 PM   #8
country flag SwiSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by adk
Ok changed my mind.

Sorry to be annoying
you re not ..we all want to be sure about our bets so its no problem
Old 04-18-2005, 07:46 PM   #9
country flag MrOschie

MrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond repute

i´ll take Ind -2.5 & Phi -5.5 @ 1.98
MrOschie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 07:46 PM   #10
country flag SwiSha

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrOschie
i´ll take Ind -2.5 & Phi -5.5 @ 1.98
good luck Oschie
Old 04-18-2005, 07:49 PM   #11
country flag adk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swisha
you re not ..we all want to be sure about our bets so its no problem
cheers

played what i said above... pretty certain with philly and houston, quite sure with indiana and less sure with phoenix
Old 04-18-2005, 10:40 PM   #12
country flag Yoda

Yoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond repute

k here goes
Pacers -6.5
Pacers -2.5 x Spurs +1.5
Rockets x Phillies x Kings ML

If Spurs lose may go for Nuggets RL

FEDERER
, Malisse, Baghdatis, Melzer, Agassi, Berdych, Safin, Santoro, Koubek, O.Rochus, Nadal, Hewitt, Gasquet, Acasuso
Yoda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 10:44 PM   #13
bad gambler

Just one play for me

hitting the ML on the nuggets, think there is an upset in ther making - $4.25

good luck to all
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 11:49 PM   #14
country flag tennis_spider

tennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond reputetennis_spider has a reputation beyond repute

SUNS Gonna SMOKE Den Tonite ...........They need this bad.

If Spurs lose then Den will have HC also so just take a note on that game before placing a bet on Suns.
tennis_spider is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 12:03 AM   #15
country flag Yoda

Yoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond reputeYoda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis_spider
SUNS Gonna SMOKE Den Tonite ...........They need this bad.

If Spurs lose then Den will have HC also so just take a note on that game before placing a bet on Suns.
Not if the Spurs lose first

FEDERER
, Malisse, Baghdatis, Melzer, Agassi, Berdych, Safin, Santoro, Koubek, O.Rochus, Nadal, Hewitt, Gasquet, Acasuso
Yoda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote