Best players coming back from a 0-2 set deficit / losing after a 2-0 set lead - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-18-2005, 11:45 AM   #31
country flag federer express

federer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best players coming back from a 0-2 set deficit / losing after a 2-0 set lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
I am not discounting the ones against the top guys at all, but what was he smoking to be down against the guys that I mentioned earlier.
the mclaughlin one (lets just calll him miles for ease) was shocking...true!
federer express is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-18-2005, 11:47 AM   #32
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Best players coming back from a 0-2 set deficit / losing after a 2-0 set lead

Seeing Courier losing from 2 sets up was always good to watch.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2005, 11:48 AM   #33

federer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond reputefederer express has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seeing Courier losing from 2 sets up was always good to watch.
lol...i never minded courier. have never really disliked any player that i can think of. am not a spadea fan actually but even then i respect what he has done with a limited game.
Old 04-18-2005, 11:49 AM   #34

wonder if spadea has ever made a comeback from 2-0 down. he must have been in that position often enough!
Old 04-18-2005, 11:51 AM   #35
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by federer express
lol...i never minded courier. have never really disliked any player that i can think of. am not a spadea fan actually but even then i respect what he has done with a limited game.
You have never disliked a tennis player? Why don't I believe you.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-18-2005, 11:52 AM   #36

Quote:
You have never disliked a tennis player? Why don't I believe you.
i challenge you to name one
Old 04-18-2005, 11:54 AM   #37
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
i challenge you to name one
You're a big fan of Fernando Gonzalez and David Nalbandian.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-18-2005, 11:57 AM   #38

Quote:
You're a big fan of Fernando Gonzalez and David Nalbandian.
lol. that is more getting frustrated with them. if i really disliked them i would be happy about their 'failings' as i perceive them.

from my point of view:
(1) gonzalez is so talented but just throws some matches
(2) nalbandian is so talented but needs to leard to serve

would be happy for both of them to sort it out and win more tournaments. i dont really dislike either!
challenge accepted and failed
Old 04-18-2005, 12:01 PM   #39
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
lol. that is more getting frustrated with them. if i really disliked them i would be happy about their 'failings' as i perceive them.

from my point of view:
(1) gonzalez is so talented but just throws some matches
(2) nalbandian is so talented but needs to leard to serve

would be happy for both of them to sort it out and win more tournaments. i dont really dislike either!
challenge accepted and failed
So you like all tennis players then? I mean I can talk about players I can't stand with a passion about their games and that isn't a problem not seperating those feelings, but liking all players or not disliking any.

Are you singing "Shiny Happy People" all day long or something?

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-18-2005, 12:05 PM   #40

Quote:
So you like all tennis players then? I mean I can talk about players I can't stand with a passion about their games and that isn't a problem not seperating those feelings, but liking all players or not disliking any.

Are you singing "Shiny Happy People" all day long or something?
how many players are really that unlikable? i liked lendl, connors, mcenroe, becker, cash and rios (all of who were disliked by some ppl)
...so who of the current bunch would i dislike? i actually like hewitt and dont mind the duck. maybe i'm just an lol
Old 04-18-2005, 12:08 PM   #41
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
how many players are really that unlikable? i liked lendl, connors, mcenroe, becker, cash and rios (all of who were disliked by some ppl)
...so who of the current bunch would i dislike? i actually like hewitt and dont mind the duck. maybe i'm just an lol
I am not going to give you a list of all the players I disliked it could fill an Encylopedia Britannica volume.

Like I would tell you who to dislike, but there are more than enough candidates for me to fill 10 places.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-18-2005, 12:09 PM   #42

ohh ohh ohhh...am gonna prove myself wrong

cant believe i forgot about this oaf!
i don't like, in fact i actively dislike gimelstob! everything about him!!
Old 04-18-2005, 12:10 PM   #43
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
ohh ohh ohhh...am gonna prove myself wrong

cant believe i forgot about this oaf!
i don't like, in fact i actively dislike gimelstob! everything about him!!
That's still very good and Gimelknob has that effect on people.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 04-18-2005, 12:11 PM   #44

Quote:
That's still very good and Gimelknob has that effect on people.
it just starts with the name with him. was sooo thankful gaudio didn't have a so called 'brain-cramp' and lose to him at the aussie open. then even you would have been cursing gaston surely!
Old 04-18-2005, 12:13 PM   #45
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
it just starts with the name with him. was sooo thankful gaudio didn't have a so called 'brain-cramp' and lose to him at the aussie open. then even you would have been cursing gaston surely!
Go to Bec's board and read my report about that match, that says it all really.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1