Sam Megapatch 2013 (Tennis Elbow 2013) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-14-2013, 06:41 PM   #1
country flag Sammodder

Sammodder is on a distinguished road
Default Sam Megapatch 2013 (Tennis Elbow 2013)

Hello fellow hardcore tennis fans!

I am sure you have already heard of Tennis Elbow 2013 for PC. This is my 2013 version of the patch that contains:
-Complete Top 100 ATP, Most of the Top 200, some outside it all "licensed" with similar strokes ect...
-All the 2013 ATP courts updated till Roland Garros. Most of the ATP Challenger courts. Nets change automatically considering the court you are playing on.
-A heavily worked PlayersATP.ini, with stats almost perfectly accorded to the real tour (for 100% of the licensed players). This year the user Teisinho helped me giving realistic Serve stats to the players according to the real database. 1st serve percentage will be also very accurate for each player.
-Outfits that can be changed manually according to the current tournament in world tour like previous years patches.
Overall you will have a very complete ATP experience like last years, even more this year.

I update the patch every once in a while, adding tournaments, updating outfits ect...

Here are some pictures:

Feel free to download it here and enjoy your ATP tour experience with your fav player!
http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-11173.php

Last edited by Sammodder : 09-14-2013 at 06:43 PM.
Sammodder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2013, 03:55 AM   #2
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond reputeChilenaitor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sam Megapatch 2013 (Tennis Elbow 2013)

i can play this game if i dont have it? and the tennis elbow manager too? want this! greats pics!
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 01:54 AM   #3
country flag Sammodder

Sammodder is on a distinguished road

Chilenaitor,
In order to run this patch without problems, you will need to buy the game on the official managames site.
Sammodder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
country flag The Nolenator

The Nolenator is on a distinguished road

How would one go about installing your patch, assuming that one already owned the full, official version of TE 2013 from Mana Games?
The Nolenator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #5
country flag Htom Sirveaux

Htom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond reputeHtom Sirveaux has a reputation beyond repute

^ He linked to his official thread on the Tennis Elbow forum at the bottom of this thread's first post. That page has the download link and instructions.

Someone repackaged it into something easier to install. Haven't used that one, so I can't vouch for it.

Official install thread link: http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-11173.php

Easier install thread link: http://www.managames.com/Forum/topic29-15165.php
Htom Sirveaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote