Todd Reid gets WC - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-22-2002, 05:47 PM   #1
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Todd Reid gets WC

Tournament Director Craig Watson has informed 18 year old Todd Reid will receive wild cards into the main draw for the adidas International .

"Todd has had an outstanding year that saw him win junior Wimbledon and reach the final of the Australian Open juniors so we are very pleased to be
in a position to give him one of the wild cards," said Mr. Watson. "Todd has an incredible amount of talent and we trust such an opportunity will
provide him with some valuable experience on the regular tour.

In 2002 Reid was also a quarterfinalist at the Canadian Open juniors and the Belgian Junior Championships. He teamed with Ryan Henry to win the
Australian Open junior doubles and the pair were runners-up at the French Open juniors.

He won his first tournament on the tour last March when he claimed a Futures event in New Zealand. He won a second such event two months later
in the USA and was runner-up at a Futures in Australia recently. Reid names hardcourt as his favourite surface and he has trained at the
famed Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy in Florida. He has been ranked as high as four in the world junior rankings.

"Receiving a wild card in my hometown is great and this is a really good way to start the year, and the next phase of my career. I am excited about
playing the adidas," said Reid from Adelaide where he has been practicing.
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2002, 07:40 AM   #2
Magnus's #1 Fan

Magnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMagnus's #1 Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Best of luck to Todd Reid!!

I saw him on TV commerical of Uncle Tobys with Samantha Stosur and it was so cool!

You may know me as AlexSydney on WTAWORLD!
Magnus's #1 Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote