NRL 15TH-17TH - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-16-2005, 10:19 AM   #16
bad gambler

Default Re: NRL 15TH-17TH

damn should have played the spread, i chickened out and played the ML's for both panthers and cowboys
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2005, 10:23 AM   #17
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Man I hope the Eels win got them @ $4.90 spread seems to b covered though
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005, 10:53 AM   #18
bad gambler

mate i think you are sweet, storm haven't turned up to play tonight

my best say thus far in the NRL season and we are only on saturday and I have only been hitting ML's - tells you how badly I have done so far in the season!
Old 04-16-2005, 10:55 AM   #19
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

League been awesome for me this year thus far. This weekend will be sweet if Parra Get up
Old 04-16-2005, 11:34 AM   #20
bad gambler

ok on to sunday's card and I like manly to cover -4.5 against the raiders at brooky (this one is for you spark )
Old 04-16-2005, 12:26 PM   #21
country flag sparkus8

sparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on the Parra pick Finns, but if this was horse racing the stewards would be asking for a swab from the Eels.

I agree with your Manly pick BG, they were pretty flat last week but I think they will bounce back in a big way tomorrow in front of a full house at Brookie.

I am also thinking about having a small wager on the Knights. I liken this game to the Dragons v Manly game last week in that the Knights with Buderus back on deck are near full strength and with a big Newcastle crowd behind them I can see them sneaking away with the win over a very ill disciplined Warriors side.
sparkus8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 04:46 AM   #22
country flag Finns4

Just woke up then lol Big night.

Im on Canberra +4.5 and Brisbane ML
Old 04-17-2005, 08:29 AM   #23
bad gambler

another win for me in the NRL, manly won
Old 04-17-2005, 12:20 PM   #24
country flag sparkus8

sparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond repute

Well the mighty Sea Eagles did the job for me, but the Knights capitualtion made it a so so day. Get on them for the spoon at whatever price is on offer because they are specials now that Johns is gone for the next 6-8 weeks - they will be very lucky to win a game in that time.
Old 04-19-2005, 12:45 AM   #25
country flag *SKYE*

*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute*SKYE* has a reputation beyond repute

Go MANLY!!!!

The knights are gooone...nothing is going there way. Especially now with Andrew Johns and his jaw injury. Though Johns claimed he was going to be back at training on Friday....

Who from the knights is out/injured???

GaStOn GaUdIo AndY RoDdIcK LleYtOn HeWiTt MaRaT SaFiN
*SKYE* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2005, 03:39 AM   #26
country flag sparkus8

Quote:
Originally Posted by *SKYE*
Go MANLY!!!!

The knights are gooone...nothing is going there way. Especially now with Andrew Johns and his jaw injury. Though Johns claimed he was going to be back at training on Friday....

Who from the knights is out/injured???
Well Daniel Abraham is out for the season after breaking both bones on one of his legs and Johns is expected to miss 6-8 weeks. I don't know about anyone else, but they better hope and pray that Buderus doesn't get injured otherwise they will get lapped every week no matter who they play.

Also, Go Manly!!!!