Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 97 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2013, 10:54 PM   #1441
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Peter is here too
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2013, 10:56 PM   #1442
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
Yes, I remember whereas I'm go more for the pop side of music, Abba, Bananarama, Girls Aloud, etc

It's not bad - I guess it depends what type of place you like, coastal, less busier or more rural areas.

Would you have a job to go to when you got here?
Abba are ok... sometimes.

Yeah, I can't live somewhere as large as London, but it's got to be bigger than where I live now, like around a million people.

Well I don't think so, it could take at least 3 months for that to happen, 'cause that's what my brother wen't through, because there is red tape to cut through, then after that it's just hard to get a job.

Last edited by J99 : 09-21-2013 at 11:16 PM.
J99 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #1443
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Do I have to leave the Castle if I don't fall in line with the Bushido?
Old 09-21-2013, 11:13 PM   #1444
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Sonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond reputeSonja1989 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Do I have to leave the castle if I don't fall in line with the Bushido?
Don't leave Castle Though I don't know what you mean as Bushido.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:13 PM   #1445
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Abba are ok... sometimes.

Yeah, I can't live somewhere as large as London, but it's got to be bigger than where I live now, like around a million people.

Well I don't think so, it could take at least 3 months for that to happen, 'cause that's what my brother wen't/is going through, because there is red tape to cut through.

They're always OK

My parents lived very much on the outskirts of London, if they had lived 4 streets away it would have been Beckenham, Kent (another county).

Yes, that's what made me ask, things like that can take a long time.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:14 PM   #1446
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

AdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond reputeAdeyC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justafanYYC View Post
Quiet! Canada is spectacular!
I agree
Old 09-21-2013, 11:15 PM   #1447
country flag J99

Quote:
I agree
Yes, in some ways at least.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:19 PM   #1448
country flag J99

Adey, sad to hear you might fall out of the top 100 in TT, but you are good at CH's right?
Old 09-21-2013, 11:21 PM   #1449
country flag J99

Adey, you do well at the Song name game, I was always trying to find titles that people couldn't answer.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:22 PM   #1450
country flag J99

So how many TT doubles titles are we going to win Sonja?
Old 09-21-2013, 11:25 PM   #1451
country flag Sonja1989
A happy person

Quote:
So how many TT doubles titles are we going to win Sonja?
Hopefully a lot
I really would like to win a title or at least play a final. Shanghai would be perfect no?
Old 09-21-2013, 11:26 PM   #1452
country flag J99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Hopefully a lot
I really would like to win a title or at least play a final. Shanghai would be perfect no?
Yes it would.

Have you ever won a title having played qualifiers?
Old 09-21-2013, 11:26 PM   #1453
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Adey, sad to hear you might fall out of the top 100 in TT, but you are good at CH's right?
I got the last place direct entry into an ATP this week so I hope for a win or two at least to cushion the upcoming blow, I have my ATP title to defend = 300 points . And even worse at the end of next month I have the ATP doubles title to defend = 500 points.

I'm going to have to be I think - it'll probably be back to the drawing board at the end of the year sadly

How is your rank looking?
Old 09-21-2013, 11:29 PM   #1454
country flag J99

Quote:
I got the last place direct entry into an ATP this week so I hope for a win or two at least to cushion the upcoming blow, I have my ATP title to defend = 300 points . And even worse at the end of next month I have the ATP doubles title to defend = 500 points.

I'm going to have to be I think - it'll probably be back to the drawing board at the end of the year sadly

How is your rank looking?
It's looking good, I hope to win the final I am in this week and I might be around 80 next ranking if that happens, if not around 90 I think.
Old 09-21-2013, 11:29 PM   #1455
country flag AdeyC
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonja1989 View Post
Hopefully a lot
The next No 2 doubles team of the future is born by the sound of it (after me and Bruno )

Quote:
Adey, you do well at the Song name game, I was always trying to find titles that people couldn't answer.
Yes, I remember we used to do a Heavy Metal v Cheesy Pop kinda contest