Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 324 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2013, 05:37 AM   #4846
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley~ View Post
Markus

Thanks Amber. I'm just going through the motions with that class right now anyways.
You turned in the wrong assignment? Ouch. I guess not much overlap between that one and the correct one....
vBookie net amount won: 21577 (2014: +14882, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 101, TT doubles rank 135.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2013, 05:44 AM   #4847
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley~ View Post
Markus

Thanks Amber. I'm just going through the motions with that class right now anyways.
You are very sensitive Bradley
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-28-2013, 05:44 AM   #4848
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

Morning Viking

Hope ur ok with fed massive win last night
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 10-28-2013, 05:53 AM   #4849
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
Morning Viking

Hope ur ok with fed massive win last night
Good morning to you too

Massive win? You mean loss? Sure, I can take it. I've seen favourites lose for over 30 years now. I'm not one of those who always cheer for #1 so there has been many losses I thought he could get this one, but he didn't. That's it. Hope for better next time.
vBookie net amount won: 21577 (2014: +14882, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 101, TT doubles rank 135.
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-28-2013, 06:11 AM   #4850
country flag Punky

well i was told he played great and consider the fact he reach a F thats one well of a win

Old 10-28-2013, 06:13 AM   #4851
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

So Rafael Nadal could potentially end up with the same amount of titles as Serena Williams this season, yet could also end up with less prize money.

I am all for equal pay, but when what I stated above may end up being the case, it does beg the question as to whether equal pay is such as big of an issue as some make it out to be...

For me the real issue is the fact that the lower level players, both female and male, can barely make ends meet on the tour. Whilst the top level players are overpaid just like most top sports players are.

But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-28-2013, 06:17 AM   #4852
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyEng View Post
So Rafael Nadal could potentially end up with the same amount of titles as Serena Williams this season, yet could also end up with less prize money.

I am all for equal pay, but when what I stated above may end up being the case, it does beg the question as to whether equal pay is such as big of an issue as some make it out to be...

For me the real issue is the fact that the lower level players, both female and male, can barely make ends meet on the tour. Whilst the top level players are overpaid just like most top sports players are.
i agree, they musty earn more, its impossible for them to fly to Tournaments bc they dont have the money

Old 10-28-2013, 06:20 AM   #4853
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

In general I think Tennis players earn too much... but let's face it to be a top Tennis star, I'd say even top 1000, you can't really work on the side to earn money. Lower ATP stars should be salaried imo.

argument.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:28 AM   #4854
country flag Punky

earn to much? joe tennis is harder then soccer and u cant compare the two, can u say the player who rank 1000 earn close to the soccer player who is 2000 in the work or play in a little team?

they earn altight the problem is that lawer rank dont earn at all

look how much soccer player earn for 1 season

Old 10-28-2013, 06:40 AM   #4855
country flag Bradley~

Bradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond repute

I do think tennis players at the top of the game are overpaid. Especially since most of them have made a shit load of money from sponsorships (the one exception possibly being Radwanska but that's because her dad didn't let her get any sponsors.)
Bradley~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-28-2013, 06:42 AM   #4856
country flag ProdigyEng

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
earn to much? joe tennis is harder then soccer and u cant compare the two, can u say the player who rank 1000 earn close to the soccer player who is 2000 in the work or play in a little team?

they earn altight the problem is that lawer rank dont earn at all

look how much soccer player earn for 1 season
It's about the same.

Do you know that players of League 1 clubs like Oldham, which is a local club to me, have to work part time jobs to earn their living?

You think the likes of Fed, Nadal, Novak, and Andy don't earn to much? They earn way too much, just like Ronaldo, Bale, Messi, Van Persie etc earn way too much.

argument.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:47 AM   #4857
country flag Punky

joe how much a soccer play soccer practice compare to a tennis plater? a tennis player end his "life" 30-32 tops whie a soccer player can play 3-4 years more

to be a tennis player u need to start for 5-6 and spend years as a Junior while the rode for a soccer player is easier

Old 10-28-2013, 06:51 AM   #4858
country flag ProdigyEng

Inbar for both sports you need to start at a young age.

argument.
Old 10-28-2013, 06:55 AM   #4859
country flag Bradley~

Bradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond repute

Joe, you're much more sympathetic to journeymen/women than Grigor's playgirl. She said prize money should be reduced for first round losers
Bradley~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-28-2013, 06:56 AM   #4860
country flag ProdigyEng

Of course that money grabbing clown would hold an opinion like that.

She can play the rest of her career without winning any titles, and make 20million $$$$$$$$$ per year on undeserved endorsements.

argument.
Closed Thread