Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 237 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2013, 09:48 AM   #3541
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

Joe wake Di
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-24-2013, 09:58 AM   #3542
country flag ProdigyEng

ProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond reputeProdigyEng has a reputation beyond repute

Di is too busy getting her beauty sleep
But any problem cannot be found?

argument.
Quote:
"Janowicz is a little crazy, but off the court very nice and humble." - Jurgen Melzer

http://marekfurjan.blox.pl/2014/11/S...lczy-o-AO.html
^^^ suck it ill informed JJ haters.
ProdigyEng is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2013, 10:01 AM   #3543
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

she will be pretty no matter what

come on wake her up, she loves u more she wont mind if u will wake her
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 10-24-2013, 10:24 AM   #3544
country flag Bradley~

Bradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond reputeBradley~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punky View Post
she will be pretty no matter what

come on wake her up, she loves u more she wont mind if u will wake her
maybe she still wants to sleep?
Bradley~ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2013, 10:29 AM   #3545
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley~ View Post
maybe she still wants to sleep?
well, then u should wake her up

Old 10-24-2013, 10:31 AM   #3546
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well, then u should wake her up
Are you kidding?

Are you ok today?

TT stats site: http://mtftt.info/

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
J99 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #3547
country flag Punky

Quote:
Originally Posted by J99 View Post
Are you kidding?

Are you ok today?
ur new in here right?

of course im Serious its not healthy for her and joe to sleep to much, trust me im a doctor

Old 10-24-2013, 10:43 AM   #3548
country flag J99

J99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond reputeJ99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ur new in here right?

of course im Serious its not healthy for her and joe to sleep to much, trust me im a doctor
No, I'm not really new here, I haven't seen you here in this thread until the last couple of days.

Well if you really are a doctor, maybe you should try and not take their sleeping so seriously.

I don't think he can wake her up since they live in different places.

What's with the kiss?

Melzer, Rafa, Fognini, Murray, Pospisil, Ferrer, Haas, Dolgopolov, Almagro, Nishikori, Dimitrov, Kohlschreiber, Robredo, Benneteau, Simon, Janowicz, plus a lot more, mostly, if not all clay courters, but firstly just the game itself.
Old 10-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #3549
country flag Punky

Quote:
No, I'm not really new here, I haven't seen you here in this thread until the last couple of days.

Well if you really are a doctor, maybe you should try and not take their sleeping so seriously.

I don't think he can wake her up since they live in different places.

What's with the kiss?
i found ur question sweet thats why i added the kiss.

im really trying but i worry for them, its a problem esp when they live so far away.

Old 10-24-2013, 10:46 AM   #3550
country flag Punky

joe i got ur phone text but its not working, try again?

Old 10-24-2013, 10:53 AM   #3551
country flag J99

Quote:
i found ur question sweet thats why i added the kiss.

im really trying but i worry for them, its a problem esp when they live so far away.
How do you even know if Di is still sleeping, she might not be?

Old 10-24-2013, 10:55 AM   #3552
country flag Punky

Quote:
How do you even know if Di is still sleeping, she might not be?
ur right, i just got to know her, its not like i meet her or have her number or know her Routine.

i will pm in hope i wasnt wrong and shes busy doing admin stuff

Old 10-24-2013, 10:56 AM   #3553
country flag J99

Quote:
ur right, i just got to know her, its not like i meet her or have her number or know her Routine.

i will pm in hope i wasnt wrong and shes busy doing admin stuff
Well she's not on MTF right now, but it doesn't mean she's not up.

If she is still sleeping, I might know why.

Old 10-24-2013, 10:58 AM   #3554
country flag Punky

Quote:
Well she's not on MTF right now, but it doesn't mean she's not up.

If she is still sleeping, I might know why.
it will be nice if you could tell me

Old 10-24-2013, 11:07 AM   #3555
country flag J99

Quote:
it will be nice if you could tell me
I think if Di wants to tell you she can, it's not my place.

Closed Thread