Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold... - Page 194 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 07:47 AM   #2896
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ye Olde Castle Vol.66 - The Spy Who Came In From The Cold...

I won luckily R1 match, because my opponent didn't sent, R2 is postpone for tomorrow :mad, the interesting thing is that I lose in TF from same player in R1 there . Will check now rankings ...

No1 in challenger race in TF for doubles

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 135 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 11:6 (ATP 2:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2013, 07:53 AM   #2897
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats, Martin A lucky win is better than none. And being #1 is brilliant

I lost on SRs, as usual. I must be close to a record for the worst start in singles.
vBookie net amount won: 31401 (2014: +24706, 2013: +6795, 2012: -100)
TT singles rank 103 (high 90), TT doubles rank 70 (high 70).
Detailed Tennis Tipping and DTT results

Member of Tennis Tipping board and Suicide Tennis board
Litotes is online now View My Blog!  
Old 10-22-2013, 07:59 AM   #2898
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

You will have luck one day

Up with 10 place in singles and 9 in doubles, will be great to catch AO Main Draw

Tennis Tipping 2014

Doubles : 58 (Best 58) - Won Sao Paulo (with stbanchile), Won Stockholm (with Hellcat)

Finals CH

Old 10-22-2013, 08:04 AM   #2899
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

I hope when I first get lucky it will be many wins in the same tournament This week was just as the last, I needed a specific result in just one of three matches (as it turned out). And I naturally didn't get any. Total 3 points and 1 (!) SR from eight matches, that's a personal low. It was a tough round, though. 3 points was not an uncommon score, though many managed 4 or 5.

AO main draw is not something I aspire to, I just hope to make AO qualies. As I figures there are 112 MD spots and 128 qualy spots, so I need to break the top-240 to be 100% safe. But I guess there are a few passive players ahead of me at the list, and with Aussie time zones there might be someone who doesn't send, so I hope I'll sneak in with something a bit lower, because I'm not likely to reach 240 in time.

Old 10-22-2013, 08:07 AM   #2900
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

You will get for sure
Suicide was hard decision today for me

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 10-22-2013, 08:11 AM   #2901
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

Markus, if I put credits in my bank, dо they get more and more

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 10-22-2013, 08:12 AM   #2902
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Suicide is hard these days. It's been very hard for a long time. I had a very good start to the season but I haven't had a decent result for months, and still I'm close to qualifying for the WTF. It takes a lot less points to do that than it did last year.

I have five good/OK results for ATP500s and ATP250s. This is my last chance for a decent 6th, so I decided to play ultra safe. Federer yesterday, Wawrinka today. And then Del Potro and Berdych, I guess, and in the QF (if I get there) anyone reasonable who might be left I don't expect to get further than day 5 but I haven't reached day 5 in ATP500s more than once all year, so that would still be a good result.

I saw you pick Fed yesterday too, who do you have today?

Old 10-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #2903
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
Markus, if I put credits in my bank, dо they get more and more
Yes, they do. You get 4% interest each month. That means if you have 1000 in the bank all year you'll have 1600 after 12 months. I got more than 4000 in interest last month, having a bit more than 100 000 in the bank. If you like to do "all in" bets occasionally then that's also OK, if you take everything out of the bank and then put it back in the same dady you get the same interest, just so long as you take care they're in when interest is paid. I don't know when that will be for you, for me it's always the 17th. I guess it depends on the time for your first deposit.

Old 10-22-2013, 08:15 AM   #2904
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

I was thinking of Istomin, because he will play with Federer next round, but he is so unsure for me, so I try Nishikori

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 10-22-2013, 08:17 AM   #2905
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litotes View Post
Yes, they do. You get 4% interest each month. That means if you have 1000 in the bank all year you'll have 1600 after 12 months. I got more than 4000 in interest last month, having a bit more than 100 000 in the bank. If you like to do "all in" bets occasionally then that's also OK, if you take everything out of the bank and then put it back in the same dady you get the same interest, just so long as you take care they're in when interest is paid. I don't know when that will be for you, for me it's always the 17th. I guess it depends on the time for your first deposit.
Thanks for explanation, today we have some checks in work and everyone is busy , I should start now start for doing one site for firm in London, it will be a long day, then I should go to university, should pass around stadium to take my season card, because I left last week there, because they made a mistake in my place . I hope I can do everything

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 10-22-2013, 08:20 AM   #2906
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Thanks for explanation, today we have some checks in work and everyone is busy , I should start now start for doing one site for firm in London, it will be a long day, then I should go to university, should pass around stadium to take my season card, because I left last week there, because they made a mistake in my place . I hope I can do everything
You're welcome

Wow, you have a full program. I hope everything goes well. Good luck

Old 10-22-2013, 08:21 AM   #2907
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
I was thinking of Istomin, because he will play with Federer next round, but he is so unsure for me, so I try Nishikori
That's a good safe pick, or as safe as one can expect these days.... He's my BU.

Old 10-22-2013, 08:39 AM   #2908
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

Quote:
That's a good safe pick, or as safe as one can expect these days.... He's my BU.
Suicide is my favorite game, I started to play first in Ana Ivanovic Forum , then I found MTF, but never had some good results

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 10-22-2013, 08:45 AM   #2909
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

Quote:
You're welcome

Wow, you have a full program. I hope everything goes well. Good luck
I should do as much as I can more work this week, because next week it is time for tennis

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Last edited by dinkulpus : 10-22-2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old 10-22-2013, 08:51 AM   #2910
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Quote:
Suicide is my favorite game, I started to play first in Ana Ivanovic Forum , then I found MTF, but never had some good results
It's a fun game for sure I had poor results only in 2012, then I got on a hot streak for the first months of 2013 and cooled again afterwards. I'll fall quite hard in the rankings by February unless I can get some more results soon...and even worse by April. Oh well.
My target all season was to get into the WTF, top-16. I'm 13 now in the race. That's why I'm so ultra-cautious this week. Normally I take more chances. I'm kind of hoping for some surprises, would be embarrassing if all favourites win this week when I pick the biggest ones early...but even if that happens I'll still have some chances in Paris.

Closed Thread