~the SOAP OPERA thread~ - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-20-2005, 08:28 PM   #226
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~the SOAP OPERA thread~

It seems that Fernandella doesnt like to see Tomolina flirting with her former boyfriend Giselo... She was soooo jealous that she kicked her ass in straight sets. So who does she love the most? Feli or Giselo? Giselo or Feli? And what about Rafaella? Will she win on that surface that doesnt fit her game that well to do like Feli or will she tank her match to go back home as soon as possible? She sure misses Carlotta alot but on the other hand she dreams of Feli every night. In her dreams they both win the mixed doubles trophy at wimbledon and then party all night and go back to their hotel to... "sleep"
But how will she react when she will learn that Carlotta was pregnant??

Last edited by Saumon : 06-20-2005 at 09:50 PM.
Saumon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-20-2005, 09:42 PM   #227
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:44 PM   #228
country flag Sugar Kane

Sugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=Saumon]And what about Rafaella?

That little girl only has eyes for her Feli - they showed up at the party together looking happier than ever and having eyes only for each other Which explains Tomolina's insecurity and obvious depression during her poor match with the fierce Fernandella. Tomolina felt as if she were left aside and couldn't go on with the fight, all her mental strength had abandoned her...
Sugar Kane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:55 PM   #229
country flag Sugar Kane

Sugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond reputeSugar Kane has a reputation beyond repute

Fernandella, on the other side, showed her true self today and showed the world what she is capable of.
Then, when the dark covered the alleys of Wimby, she crept quietly and put itching powder in Rafaella's tight-fitting slacks
The world will watch helplessly as the young Rafita will lose to some qualifier, and Fernandella will be laughing her Cruella DeVil laugh once more!
The bitter disappointment will send Rafaella back into Carlotta's loving tattoed arms and Fernandella will be the last one standing beside Feli and with him
Old 06-21-2005, 08:02 AM   #230
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

this is outrageously funny!!!!!
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 10:54 AM   #231
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Btw if they both win their 1st round matches, Tomolina's boyfriend (and Fernandella's ex boyfriend) Giselo and Carlotta's secret Italian lover Flavio could meet in 2nd round
Old 06-21-2005, 07:27 PM   #232
country flag freesbee
Silly Nando Chica!

freesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond reputefreesbee has a reputation beyond repute

think we have two new talented soap writers with us!!lol

The Tipsy Chat Thread
Nando's Chicas' and Chico Milan's Chat World
Je suis une Chardette spreading the Cute in the Lovely Thread
!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul
u shouldnt like people based on hotness
you need to be more like me
freesbee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 07:43 PM   #233
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

well I'm lost.....
Old 06-21-2005, 08:19 PM   #234
country flag Saumon

Giselo and Flavio both won, they will meet in 2nd round!! And now ladies and gentlemen, the BIG questions: will Tomolina come to watch his new boyfriend... will Fernandella join her?? Or will she prefer to stay with Feli? Will they fight in the players box?? Will Carlotta fly to London to see her secret lover play? Is she still pregnant with Feli's baby? How will Rafaella and Flavio react when they will know it? Rafaella beat the poor Vicenta and even bagelled her in a pure female tennis game style: does this mean that she didnt want to lose to see Carlotta as soon as possible? Does she even still love her??

What a story!!
Old 06-21-2005, 09:24 PM   #235
country flag Sugar Kane

A miraculous twist of fate has prevented Fernandella's schemes from reaching their goal: an inspired Rafaella has decided to wear a baggier pair of white pirates and the handful of itching powder placed by Fernandella in the essential parts of the garment DID NOT affect young Rafita's evolution!!!

Carlotta thanked Dios for helping her one true love, her heart knowing that the prayers to save her adored Rafa have not been in vain.

She drank herself half a dozen of *their* cocktails celebrating the victory of Good over Evil until she could hear violins playing in her head and ended up on a Mallorcan beach making out with a complete stranger from.... errr, a blonde from Romania!

Meanwhile, Fernandella cried tears of envy in the locker room, drenching the picture of Feli she was clutching tightly on her bosom and swearing she will find a better solution for Rafaella's next match.

Feli and Rafita had a wild night clubbing in London and came back to the hotel hand in hand. Then... good night, children
Old 06-22-2005, 08:03 AM   #236
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Just when you thought things were at an alltime low.... what do we see??? Lots of happy smiley faces!! Our paparazzi photographer Cool_Olga giving us this pic:

Looks like Feli and the chicas have been fooling us here!!! Or, are Feli and Fernandella secretly plotting against Rafaella???

Anyway, things have quieted down a bit....Today will be a happy sunny day in London, hopefully....

But, who's hand is that on the lovely Fernandella's shoulder??? What happened after this pic was taken?

...stay tuned...
Old 06-22-2005, 11:03 AM   #237
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

Look what Feli found in Rafaella's wallet

photos of her and Tomita!!!!! How will Feli control his jealous feelings??
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box

Last edited by Iza : 06-22-2005 at 11:05 AM.
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2005, 05:20 PM   #238
country flag Sugar Kane

Let's not underestimate Fernandella's evil genius! She's just pretending to be having fun with her biggest rival Rafaella while concocting new plans to destroy her!
The hand, I bet, is Roger's, who managed to get away from Mirko's jealous supervision for a moment and wanted to inform his new partner in crime that he has obtained the precious itching powder which will help them get rid of Rafita!
Old 06-22-2005, 05:47 PM   #239
country flag Sugar Kane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iza
Look what Feli found in Rafaella's wallet
photos of her and Tomita!!!!! How will Feli control his jealous feelings??
How sweet and romantic... Tomolina and Rafita are hiding it, but secretly still have feelings for each other.
Rafaella hides it better, though, and she has her hands on Feli right now as the next best thing.
Could it be...? Could it be that Tomolina has had enough of love triangles and hexagons and wants out? NOOO, Tomolina, come back
Old 06-22-2005, 08:23 PM   #240
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

What did we do?! Noooooo, we didn't hurt Fernandella!!! HONEST!!!
You gotta believe us!! We her!!!!

looking a bit guilty here darlings.........