Fantasy Tennis Game 2014 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will you play?

Yes! 10 58.82%
No! 0 0%
Not Sure Yet! 7 41.18%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2013, 03:20 PM   #16
country flag Matthew2408

Matthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond reputeMatthew2408 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fantasy Tennis Game 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Okay mate, just one more thing: Once the trial is over you might need to sort out the buying and selling system. Currently we can buy and sell players for their market value, but this system can be abused and it doesn't promote players trading/buying/selling with each other.

For example right now, I could sell Nadal back to you for his market value (about 100,000 was it?) and use that money to buy a bunch of top 10 players- then sell them back and get Nadal again whenever I want. Instead, if the selling value were half (let's say 50,000 for Nadal) then I wouldn't be able to abuse the system and might think about selling to someone else who is interested in the player for a value between the Market price and the selling price, benefiting us both. Could even do some bidding wars with this sort of thing.
To be honest, I'd already decided that the market price will go down by 50% but it was too late to use this rule for the trial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertom View Post
I agree with Sham Kay. I was thinking about the same: how to promote trade?
I think actually you can also put extra money or loose money considering the results of your player. Maybe if you don't have enough money, you will need to sell some players too.
Anyway, this game seems interesting.

Just a question: every week you can choose the team of 5 players considering the tournaments they are playing? - means if a player is not playing that week, you can select other players of your squad?
Yes that's the whole point of having a squad so you can choose a specific 5 players for the team each week.
Matthew2408 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2013, 06:21 PM   #17
country flag goOudinUSA

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond reputegoOudinUSA has a reputation beyond reputegoOudinUSA has a reputation beyond reputegoOudinUSA has a reputation beyond reputegoOudinUSA has a reputation beyond reputegoOudinUSA has a reputation beyond reputegoOudinUSA has a reputation beyond reputegoOudinUSA has a reputation beyond reputegoOudinUSA has a reputation beyond reputegoOudinUSA has a reputation beyond reputegoOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fantasy Tennis Game 2014

Really like this game. Great idea, Matthew!!
Tennis Tipping: Singles (2) '13 Rimouski Challenger, '13 Johanesburg Challenger; Doubles (4) '14 Guadalajara Challenger w/tealeaves, '13 Cherbourg Challenger w/tealeaves, '13 Bergamo Challenger w/tealeaves, '13 Poznan Future w/tealeaves
Doubles Tennis Tipping: Singles (0); Doubles (1) '13 Wimbledon w/supertom
Fill-In-The-Draw: '13 Delray Beach
Suicide Tennis: '13 Barcelona
PTQ: '14 Zagreb, '14 Delray Beach
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote