Nico Massu Clay Season 05 - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-17-2005, 02:32 AM   #46
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nico Massu Clay Season 05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fergie
p.s: NicoFan ... Do you like my avatar?
I love you're avatar!!!

Definitely better than the last one - Roger may technically be #1 in the world, but really Nico is the best! And lucky you...you get to live in the same country as he does, and see him on TV all the time, and get to hear about him all the time....so jealous...
NicoFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2005, 02:48 AM   #47
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope that this time Canal13 show Nico's match

I have other options for avatars ... Which is better?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nico.JPG (3.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg nico2.JPG (5.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg nico3.JPG (4.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg nico4.JPG (5.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg nico5.JPG (4.8 KB, 1 views)

Pain is only temporary but victory is forever
Fergie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2005, 01:01 PM   #48
country flag NicoFan

NicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond reputeNicoFan has a reputation beyond repute

Fergie - I like them all! Of course if it has Nico, I'll like it...lol!

Cobalt - its hard to get the right size. I have to play with it over and over because it depends on the original size of the photo.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:03 PM   #49
country flag NicoFan

On further thought Fergie I do like the one with his shirt pulled up the best...
Old 04-17-2005, 01:27 PM   #50
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Fergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond reputeFergie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60
I like the first one! When he was celebrating his birthday in Vienna. But my fav is the one of him at the USOpen with his 2 gold medals around his neck!
I like this too, but I prefer use an avatar like a tennis player

You can post here the olympic pics and I will try to resize for you, if you want

Old 04-17-2005, 01:45 PM   #51
country flag Fergie
Miss Fabray

Ok, I will check it and I will post the avatar later here, ok?

I go to watch tennis now