RIP Henry Chinaski loses battle with cystic fibrosis - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-30-2013, 02:44 PM   #61
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Henry Chinaski

I dont really post here anymore, but i think since he spent a great part of his life on this forum he deserved some respect and proper good bye from me here as well. I have got to know Steve better in the last3 years, a lot better, up to the point he was the only one to know certain things from my life.

I know when someone dies, everyone says they were a great person and so on. But in this case, is truth and i not only say it now, but i often said it to him and to other people how different and special he was. One of those unique persons, that was able to get into a conversation, hear whatever and never judge, no matter what. Smart and sharp, did not need a second explanation, got everything at first. Never really angry at other people, clear view of things, and cold in decisions. Was truly one of the persons i admired the most in my life.

I got to tell him this several times in the past year and he never reacted with arrogance or anything, but with the humbleness he always had. Superior and developed in so many aspects, was difficult to understand for me how his brain was so high some times. Many times i went to him to talk about things in my brain, about betting and real life, always my cable down to earth. I called him my psychologist. He is even the only one to know my "biggest secret in life, not even my father", i trusted him when i needed help... sounds incredible, but thats how i felt about him. Probably the only guy that was never really pissed off by my arrogance, talks millions about him.

I dont believe in fairness or unfairness anymore when it comes to these things, but... I do believe he was so awake in so many things, it was his last life as a soul and the moment to go. Maybe his last act was to teach us all what he have to be and where we have to go.

He didnt die, since as he left in me a million teachings, he probably left in dozens of more people the same.

A true example.

RIP

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-30-2013, 02:50 PM   #62
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

I am in tears right now
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:02 PM   #63
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

I am shocked right now.

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:06 PM   #64
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburII View Post
I dont really post here anymore, but i think since he spent a great part of his life on this forum he deserved some respect and proper good bye from me here as well. I have got to know Steve better in the last3 years, a lot better, up to the point he was the only one to know certain things from my life.

I know when someone dies, everyone says they were a great person and so on. But in this case, is truth and i not only say it now, but i often said it to him and to other people how different and special he was. One of those unique persons, that was able to get into a conversation, hear whatever and never judge, no matter what. Smart and sharp, did not need a second explanation, got everything at first. Never really angry at other people, clear view of things, and cold in decisions. Was truly one of the persons i admired the most in my life.

I got to tell him this several times in the past year and he never reacted with arrogance or anything, but with the humbleness he always had. Superior and developed in so many aspects, was difficult to understand for me how his brain was so high some times. Many times i went to him to talk about things in my brain, about betting and real life, always my cable down to earth. I called him my psychologist. He is even the only one to know my "biggest secret in life, not even my father", i trusted him when i needed help... sounds incredible, but thats how i felt about him. Probably the only guy that was never really pissed off by my arrogance, talks millions about him.

I dont believe in fairness or unfairness anymore when it comes to these things, but... I do believe he was so awake in so many things, it was his last life as a soul and the moment to go. Maybe his last act was to teach us all what he have to be and where we have to go.

He didnt die, since as he left in me a million teachings, he probably left in dozens of more people the same.

A true example.

RIP
Great tribute, very succint and to the point. I did not know the guy to the extent you do, I don't know if anyone did.

I must echo Nathii's post from a little earlier where she said journalism especially lost a great figure. His shanktennis blog was/is the best tennis blog on the net, easily. His insight into the game was epic always, his personality fun, his humor dry, but engrossing.

Rarely did he attack anyone on here, despite shit flinging in all directions from all 24/7. He was one of the good guys. As you say, no one really truly dies so long as those still alive still carry out their message and their teachings.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:13 PM   #65
country flag the biscuit

the biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond reputethe biscuit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
too sensible.

what you failed to mention was that tsonga pulled his dick out, pissed on a photo of Novak while he was saying it and then called Dijana a whore.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...php?p=11494886

The first thing that came to my mind when I heard this news , of course this doesn't define him but it was a part of who he was (here): one of the funniest, wittiest persons of MTF in my opinion, just a memorable man. This is very sad news.
the biscuit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #66
country flag evilmindbulgaria

evilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeevilmindbulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

RIP! I can't believe that one of the truly great posters is gone, he just posted here the other day...

Rafa winning at least one slam in 10 consecutive years is the best achievement in Open Era tennis since Laver won all 4 Grand slam tournaments in the same year!

Don't ever underestimate the heart of a champion!
evilmindbulgaria is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #67
country flag August

August has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond reputeAugust has a reputation beyond repute

Shocking news. He was such a great poster.

RIP.

Stan Wawrinka
The Saviour of Tennis
Australian Open 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic-Murray dominance in Slams
Monte Carlo 2014: Ended Nadal-Djokovic dominance in Masters
August is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:15 PM   #68
country flag niff

niff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond reputeniff has a reputation beyond repute

This is extremely shocking, just horrible Funny, memorable poster whose knowledge was well respected.
niff is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:20 PM   #69
country flag uxyzapenje

uxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond reputeuxyzapenje has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad news. He was good poster (not that it makes any difference). RIP
Old 08-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #70
country flag SKozak

SKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond reputeSKozak has a reputation beyond repute

Terrible. RIP
SKozak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:38 PM   #71
country flag outrider

outrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond reputeoutrider has a reputation beyond repute

I am fuckin shocked. I could not move for a few minutes after i read this.
He was one of the smartest guys i have ever met on the internet. His humour and style was adorable!
RIP Henry. Won't forget you.

Last edited by outrider : 08-30-2013 at 03:40 PM.
outrider is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:43 PM   #72
country flag Mateya
Mateja Atptourova

Mateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond reputeMateya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RIP Henry Chinaski loses battle with cystic fibrosis

Oh no What a cruel faith.

RIP

Mateya's FAQ: Yes, I'm a girl. Profile pic is me. I watch and play tennis since 13 (1997). I don't play ITFs anymore, I have a job now. MTF-> uncovering my naughty side since 2007.
http://www4.slikomat.com/13/1210/88t-Mateja.jpg
Slovenia's finest: Grega Žemlja, Aljaž Bedene, Blaž Kavčič; Anže Kopitar, TINA MAZE, Melanija Trump, Mateja *********.
SLOVENIA - small but extremely dangerous.
Umag > Roland Garros
WTA tour
Nothing in life is NID.
Mateya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:46 PM   #73
country flag SheepleBuster

SheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond reputeSheepleBuster has a reputation beyond repute

Don't remember Henry at all but sad to hear. It's never nice to hear stories like this.

Suarez & Nadal : True Trailblazers in Sports

Arjen Robben ... Soccer's version of ATP's biggest faker!
SheepleBuster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:52 PM   #74
country flag The Prince

The Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond reputeThe Prince has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Steve. I loved his style and it'd going to take some getting used to not having him around anymore.
The Prince is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 03:59 PM   #75
country flag Orka_n

Orka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond reputeOrka_n has a reputation beyond repute

Holy shit. I can't really grasp this. I'm so sad right now. I considered him a friend here on MTF, he was such a funny guy and I regularly mentioned him when it came to best posters on MTF... He was not only intelligent and knowledgeable about tennis but a decent person as well and somehow above the moronic trolling that goes on in GM. One of the absolute best I will miss him. Rest in Peace Steve.
During Nadal vs Kyrgios:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
Rafa you are my hero I hope I will never live to see the day you start losing matches regularly to mugs like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed of Light View Post
If Rafa loses today, that's it. I'm done with tennis.
Orka_n is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote