Super Hot Picture Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-15-2005, 12:44 AM   #61
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Super Hot Picture Thread

no i have that one that one was indianapolis! where they did the shoot with the car too still thanks for trying! i'll find it eventually
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2005, 01:01 AM   #62
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

That photo was taken in Miami, not Indianapolis.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 01:29 AM   #63
country flag Éowyn

Éowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond reputeÉowyn has a reputation beyond repute

sorry like i know place ins america! regardless it is the one i have and the same shoot they took the one with the car in. and as the car says something like indy on it i assumed it was indianapolis! sorry!
~~Feli~Daniele~Arnaud~Fernando~Seb~Andy~~
~Taylor~Mike & Bob~Marat~Julien~
and to my girls
~~Sanja~Daniela~Ana~Dinara~~

You're kind of like the blonde chick in the Munsters
http://www.menstennisforums.com/imag...ine=1151095902

Proud to be a Sparette
Éowyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 12:18 AM   #64
country flag Kurthi

Kurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I just wanted to let you know that there is a new tennis photo gallery with very hot pics of Jan-Mike including many shirtless ones :-).

Here is the link:

http://www.togon.de/gallery/index.php?cat=10

Enjoy

Kurthi
Kurthi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 01:02 AM   #65

My goodness thank you for that link! They have really good pictures of a lot of players
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2005, 03:28 AM   #66
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Now I finally know the name of that German guy that I spoke to at Indian Wells last year during Jan-Mike's practice.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Old 12-06-2005, 06:44 PM   #67

Do you mean you met the guy that has the picture site?
Of course I can't read anything at the site, but there are some really nice pictures of many players
Old 12-06-2005, 06:49 PM   #68
country flag Fee

Yes, he was taking pics of JMG near me and I went to chat with him. He asked me if I was the owner of Janmiketennis.com and complimented me on the site (it was still up back then). He had a photo of JMG that he wanted signed, so I called JMG over when he finished practicing. He seemed like a nice guy in that brief encounter.

You know, when you get to the site, you can scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, click on the American flag and it will translate to English. You're right, there are MANY excellent photos on that site.

Old 12-06-2005, 07:06 PM   #69

Leave it to me to miss going where I need to go on a site!
Thanks Fee for letting me know where I can find English to read And gee what a great life you must have you not only get to know the players, you even get to met the people that photograph them
Old 12-06-2005, 07:13 PM   #70
country flag Fee

Well, I've been lucky (I had a photo credential for Indian Wells in 2004). I've been to a number of tournaments since 2002 and I seem to meet someone new at each one (players, agents, tournament directors, chair umpires, photographers, racquet stringers, whatever). One of the benefits of being a driver, when you are trapped in a car with someone, its usually more interesting to have a conversation then to sit there in silence.

Old 12-06-2005, 07:30 PM   #71

Yes I have noticed that it seems to be hard for anyone to be silent in a car! But it is great all the people you met no wonder you know so much about tennis and tennis players
Old 12-08-2005, 12:43 AM   #72
country flag Kurthi

Kurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond reputeKurthi has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fiona/Fee,

I am the photographer of the Togon page. Yes, Fiona we talked in Indian Wells about your homepage and I said that there should be more pictures on it. I regret that you closed the page. I liked it very much. I have been a member of JMG's fan club in the past and I am happy that I can combine my hobby tennis with my profession which is first of all sports writing and then in addition taking pics. In the 90es I handled an Edberg Fan Club for a couple of years. And I have written and published the first and only book on Stefan Edberg.

Unfortunately tennis is not that popular in Germany nowadays as in the times of Becker, Graf or even Stich. There are not so much jobs for writing articles on tennis.

So I decided to create the homepage. I don't know if you understand that I am selling those pics on a CD. The CD with all those JMG-pics is available for just 20 Dollars. So if anybody is interested in it ...

Fiona, you said in IW that you have lots of pics. Maybe we can exchange pics if you like.

Okay that's all for now.

See you.

kurthi alias togon
www.togon.de
Kurthi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2005, 02:12 AM   #73

My goodness I had no idea I was speaking to the photographer of all those pictures! LOL I'm glad I thought they were great pictures And what an interesting life you have had! I'm glad you put your link in here so that gives everyone the chance to enjoy those pictures Thank you so much!
Old 12-08-2005, 03:39 AM   #74
country flag Fee

Hi Kurthi!

I'm just Fee here. I still remember that conversation with you, your comment made me very proud. I did have a lot of photos of JMG to put up on my site, but I did not own most of them so I can't exchange them. I may be interested in getting some photos from you, I'll let you know after the Christmas holiday. Thanks for posting here.

Old 12-08-2005, 05:36 PM   #75
country flag Fee

Thank you. Too bad he can't see it. sigh.