Kontinen/Siljestrom had two MPs in match tie-break, one on Siljestrom's and one on opponents' serve. Ignatik/Marchenko had one MP in the second set Siljestrom serving at 5-4 40-40. The final point was their only MP in match tie-break.
yes, i agree. i thought they would be a good time but seems they are not really solid together. i mean he was better mentally with rungkat, even though he is a way worse doubles player than siljestrom...
i d like to see henkka partnering up with freddie nielsen again^^
Jerzy Janowicz/Bernard the aTomic /Thanasi Kokkinakis/Kei Nishikori
John Millman / Javier Martí/Taro Daniel-Jules Marie-Josh Milton
Henkka Kontinen-Nick Kyrgios-Henri Laaksonen- Attila Balazs- Pierre Hugues Herbert-Alex Bolt-Marcus Willis-Kristijan Mesaros-Berankis-Chris Rungkat-Piotr Gadomski-Kike Lopez-Perez
(1) Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) d. Mirza Basic (BIH) 6-3 6-3
(5) Malek Jaziri (TUN) d. (Q) Andres Artunedo Martinavarr (ESP) 6-3 6-2
(4) Marsel Ilhan (TUR) d. James McGee (IRL) 6-3 1-6 6-2
(8) Flavio Cipolla (ITA) d. Yannick Mertens (BEL) 6-2 6-2
(Q) Louk Sorensen (IRL) d. Brydan Klein (GBR) 6-3 2-0 ret.
(3) Peter Gojowczyk (GER) d. Alexander Lobkov (RUS) 1-6 6-3 6-4
(6) Adrian Menendez-Maceiras (ESP) d. Tennys Sandgren (USA) 6-7 6-4 7-6
Di Wu (CHN) d. (2) Illya Marchenko (UKR) 5-7 7-6 6-2
(1) Mikhail Kukushkin (KAZ) vs. (5) Malek Jaziri (TUN)
(4) Marsel Ilhan (TUR) vs. (8) Flavio Cipolla (ITA)
(Q) Louk Sorensen (IRL) vs. (3) Peter Gojowczyk (GER)
(6) Adrian Menendez-Maceiras (ESP) vs. Di Wu (CHN)
Tennis Tipping Accolades
Runnerup: Como CH '13
Champion: San Marino CH '13 (w/Renaud)
Runnerup: Como CH '13 (w/JackM)