The Captain Obvious Thread. - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-27-2005, 05:01 PM   #136
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Captain Obvious Thread.

Yea, for sure. It was a good move. Cuz his game has improved a lot technically and his mental stuff was bad under Brad too at the end, so yeah. But Brad "Mr. Ego" Gilbert is not gonna say that on tv

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-27-2005, 05:06 PM   #137
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Yea, for sure. It was a good move. Cuz his game has improved a lot technically and his mental stuff was bad under Brad too at the end, so yeah. But Brad "Mr. Ego" Gilbert is not gonna say that on tv
I like Brad alot, I really do. I think his commentary is some of the best on ESPN even though he was a dick to me in his e-mails. It's ok. What Andy needs now is a vaction, some advil, and alittle marijuana. Hopefully that will help him get ready mentally for the grass season. That's the best coaching advice I can give Andy.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 05:21 PM   #138
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

I really think his game has improved as well.....that is why I was curious to know what Brad had said.

Good Advice Fumus!!

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 05:25 PM   #139
country flag Fumus

Fumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond reputeFumus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acoffeygirl
I really think his game has improved as well.....that is why I was curious to know what Brad had said.

Good Advice Fumus!!
WTF am I doing here, I should be coaching players on the tour.
That's the gospel.
Fumus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005, 05:34 PM   #140
country flag acoffeygirl

acoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond reputeacoffeygirl has a reputation beyond repute

LOL!!!!

Through this world I've stumbled, So many times betrayed
Trying to find an honest word to find, The truth enslaved
Oh you speak to me in riddles, And you speak to me in rhymes
My body aches to breathe your breath, Your words keep me alive
And I would be the one, To hold you down
Kiss you so hard, I'll take your breath away
And after, I'd wipe away the tears
Just close your eyes dear
acoffeygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2005, 01:51 AM   #141
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Captain Hypocrite said, "I told Andy to go play in Europe.
His manager & he said "no" to me.
He's too far behind the baseline because he did this as
a child---there's an open court for the opponent.
What was he thinking by allowing
Acasuso to hit his backhand?"

Gilbert's an expert & psychiatrist...of course.
He & PMc REALLY thought Andy was hungry to win again.
It never occurred to them that Andy was an idiot because he deliberately wanted
to look as foolish as possible. Did they have amnesia for over 1 year?
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005, 09:16 PM   #142
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Ex-coach and coach were sure that Andy's game plan
was fine. Severe denial.

Gilbert turned red with embarrassment again. He was emphatic when
Safin was in the 5th set vs. Robredo, "Safin will win a beatdown 6-2 or 6-3!!"
After that, he admitted, "I'm surprised!!! Tommy was aggressive!!!!"
Why did anyone tell Andy to hire him?????

"ALF" Gilbert & PMc should be banned from TV.
PMc faked his laughter every minute to sound
enthusiastic. Embarrassing.
Old 05-30-2005, 09:18 PM   #143
country flag allanah

allanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond reputeallanah has a reputation beyond repute

@ Heya's "Captain Hypocrite" + 'Alf' Gilbert
allanah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 08:25 PM   #144
heya

Bradley says "If Marat was born in America he would be 6'5", 260 and a defensive end wanting to "lay wood" on someone."
Old 05-31-2005, 08:49 PM   #145
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Think this way, if Andy was born in Russia, he would be 6"2' and 350 pounds and wanting to lay his hands on every supermodel.
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005, 09:06 PM   #146
heya

Andy's brother John told the press
"He'll be 6'4", over 200 lbs, but I can beat him up."

Tiny girls can beat him up.... no problem. Girly boy.

2002-- Andy sounded disappointed as he said
"I'm not big enough to play football."
HE MUST BE CRAZY. Did he want broken bones?????
Old 05-31-2005, 09:25 PM   #147
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blosson
Think this way, if Andy was born in Russia, he would be 6"2' and 350 pounds and wanting to lay his hands on every supermodel.
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 04:08 AM   #148
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heya
Brad stretched his 15 seconds of fame out to a century of stupidity.

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 04:10 AM   #149
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

5.31.2005 -

The stage is set; its taken two weeks and 10 matches, now all that’s left is for the two heavy weights to enter the ring. Who ever gets through the other half of the draw is going to be road kill in the final. Who would have ever thought that Coria, Safin and Gaudio would not have reached the quarters, I expected that at least one of them would have? If Friday’s semi is a fast track, I love Nadal’s chances. If we get the slow track I’m taking Club Fed. Federer has been looking for a challenge like this for the last few months; there’s clearly no doubt that Nadal is the biggest threat to his supremacy. Nadal is one of the hardest hitters and is the fastest guy that I’ve ever seen on two wheels. (Really, Brad? Tell me, what kind of guys with THREE wheels have you seen?????) If he was a football player he’d be able to run the 40 in 4.2. He’s like Dieon Sanders with pipes.

Big props to Mary Pierce who put a beat down on Lindsay Davenport. I called Nick Bollettieri a few weeks ago and he told me that Mary was hitting the ball as well as she ever has and that she was in good fighting shape, he was right. Henin-Hardenne put another hurt on Maria. Until Maria learns how to slide on the dirt she will not have an impact on the surface. I’m predicting a Pierce/Henin-Hardenne final.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005, 06:13 AM   #150
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Brad is my hero

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote