Do you know Travis Parrott?! - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-09-2006, 01:19 AM   #121

Default Re: Do you know Travis Parrott?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
Vince Spadea holds the record for most losses in a row is a perfectly *cough* lovely player.

|:
Oh you are kidding, right? The Ice Man has the most losses in a row that is hard to believe
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-09-2006, 01:44 AM   #122
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

I never kid, Mae. I never kid.

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 10:58 AM   #123
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
He isn't ranked at all in Singles by the ATP. He may not even play Singles. But if he does play Singles he has not played well enough to get a ranking
and his doubles...he plays so bad now....lose in the first round.
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:02 AM   #124
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mae
In your dreams, maybe
oh Mae....maybe my dreams will come true
Old 04-09-2006, 10:00 PM   #125

Well Travis and his partner Lindstedt (Swe) aren't going to have an easy time in Houston. Their first Match is against Knowle/Melzer (Aut) who are seeded #3 See I told you I would look for Travis' name and I did, but I just didn't like what I saw
Old 04-10-2006, 06:37 PM   #126

As of 04/10/06 on the ATP site Travis' ranking in Doubles is
#48 which is down 3 positions
Old 04-11-2006, 10:16 PM   #127

Sorry Cindy, but in Houston Knowle/Melzer defeated Lindstedt/Parrott 7-5, 0-6, and 10-6 That isn't a surprise because Knowle/Melzer were seeded #3 so I knew they would just be too much for Lindstedt/Parrott to handle
Old 04-12-2006, 11:47 AM   #128
country flag Cindy19

What's going on?! see, he lost the game in the first round, this year 4 him, seems so hard. Did you know, he played better last year?! What;s wrong?!
Old 04-13-2006, 03:47 AM   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19
What's going on?! see, he lost the game in the first round, this year 4 him, seems so hard. Did you know, he played better last year?! What;s wrong?!
Well Cindy some of it is the luck of the draw. Travis and his partner in this Tournament had to start out by playing the team that was seeded #3 in the Tournament so in his case it was an unlucky draw. Also I think it would be nice if Travis could find a Doubles partner that would play a number of Tournaments with him. That is one of the reasons the Bryans are so good. They are a team all the time. But, of course, they are also brothers and it is hard for other players to find someone who will always enter Doubles with them.
Old 04-13-2006, 11:18 AM   #130
country flag Cindy19

but he played well last year, he was in the 4th round in US open, but this year, for him---secomd round seems to be hard to get. yes, he has too many partners, maybe he should learning sth from Paul Hanley. but you know his ranking, perhaps it is not easy 4 him to find someone who will always play with him.

Mike and Bob, they are twins, i think there are something special between the twins.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:45 PM   #131
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
but he played well last year, he was in the 4th round in US open, but this year, for him---secomd round seems to be hard to get. yes, he has too many partners, maybe he should learning sth from Paul Hanley. but you know his ranking, perhaps it is not easy 4 him to find someone who will always play with him.

Mike and Bob, they are twins, i think there are something special between the twins.
I love to see how little you know, Cindy
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 05:40 AM   #132

Quote:

Yes the Bryans are special It is just hard sometimes for players to match up their Tournament schedules and there aren't a lot of players that only play Doubles anyway So it is probably just hard for Travis to find anyone to be a Doubles partner with him for any length of time
Old 04-15-2006, 04:02 AM   #133
country flag Cindy19

and Mae, i think American players like Singles more, in fact i alreadry found a good player for Travis, Jim Thomas! he is older than Travis, more match experiences. and they are all American, perhaps they will make miracle?
Old 04-15-2006, 04:04 AM   #134
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ae wowww
I love to see how little you know, Cindy
I know everything Andy.
and would you like to see Jim/Travis plays together?
Old 04-15-2006, 08:15 AM   #135
country flag ae wowww
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

ae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond reputeae wowww has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I know everything Andy.
and would you like to see Jim/Travis plays together?
Jim Thomas - Max Mirnyi - Jordan Kerr - Rohan Bopanna - Andy Roddick - Aisam-Ul-Haq Qureshi - Ilia Bozoljac - Chris Haggard - Jan-Michael Gambill - Donald Young - Nathan Healey - Lleyton Hewitt - Jamie Murray - Olivier Rochus - James Blake - Vince Spadea - Tim Henman - John Isner - Travis Parrott - Paul Goldstein - Tim Henman - Wes Moodie - Arnaud Clement - Michael Russell - Jeff Coetzee

Surbiton Trophy Challenger 1998-2008

Jim Thomas Official Site

Jeff Coetzee Official Site
ae wowww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote