Final Four Parlay - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-02-2005, 04:35 AM   #1
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute
Default Final Four Parlay

Going to bet a nickel for entertainment purposes and hope to cash large. I am taking the two underdogs, Louisville and Michigan State, on the money line and the under in both games (145.5 and 157.5). If it hits, I'll bank 12 grand on the bet. Not expecting it, but what the hell, let's gambooooooool
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-02-2005, 05:58 AM   #2
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Final Four Parlay

i live in St.Louis i went to see open pratices today

MichState: messed around for 50min
Louisville: full court run for 20min messed around for 30
Illinios: half court shots and dunks most of the time
UNC: warm-up 40min full court run.

and STL set record for most people at pratices for Final 4....33,000....mostly orange(illinos)
Old 04-02-2005, 09:09 PM   #3
bad gambler

i don't know too much about college ball but my mates in the US are adamant that illionois are going to get rolled over today, if not lose won't cover the the slim 3 point start

is there support backing this jackie? I've looked at the NBA card today and there is nothing that tickles my fancy so itching to have a dip at this game
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 09:15 PM   #4

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
i don't know too much about college ball but my mates in the US are adamant that illionois are going to get rolled over today, if not lose won't cover the the slim 3 point start

is there support backing this jackie? I've looked at the NBA card today and there is nothing that tickles my fancy so itching to have a dip at this game
I quit NBA for the season after the other night. It should be close game. I think Ville's 3 guard rotation is just as good as Ill's (Dean, Garcia, O'Bannon vs Brown, Williams, and Head) Down low, I like Louiville with Palacios, Myles, and George. Not a fan of Augustine for ILL, Powell is solid for them.

Coaching edge to Louisville with Pitino over Weber, but the crowd will be HEAVILY in favor of Illinois in St. Louis and that may be deciding factor, because with college teams, the crowd plays a huge part. I'm just gambling on this parlay, because I don't really like either side or total in each game. (I'm freerolling on profit now thanks to Kim this morning).

Also, Louisville has played a MUCH better tournament than Illinois so far. It should be close. Should be a great game to watch. Hope Ville wins and under hits, so I have a rooting interest in the 2nd game
Old 04-02-2005, 09:20 PM   #5
bad gambler

ok going with a small stake on louisville then to cover +3
Old 04-02-2005, 09:44 PM   #6

Gambling (who thought I wouldn't )

Taquan Dean over 18.5 points/assists

Louisville +4 (-120)
Old 04-02-2005, 10:34 PM   #7
bad gambler

illinois in foul trouble early, 7 in the first 7 min