The "We'll Miss You, Mrs. B!'' Thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-07-2002, 08:29 PM   #1
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up The "We'll Miss You, Mrs. B!'' Thread

We've decided to throw you a going away party, Mrs. B! We're going to miss you while you're in the islands, so I thought it would be nice to set up a thread for you, to easily keep you updating on what's going on here on the boards (and so you could have one place to post updates yourself, because you know we're going to be living vicariously through you!!)

And what better place to put it than in the Rogi forum?

I also just want to say again what a great addition you've been to our forums, both here and in the Juanqui forum. I always enjoy reading your posts, be they about food or boys or the beautiful mountains right outside your door It's just not going to be the same without you.

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2002, 08:32 PM   #2
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Well, let's get started, shall we?

Does anyone want something special to eat? I'll donate my very last strawberry chocolate bar

and something to toast with -- to Mrs. B!

Old 12-07-2002, 08:35 PM   #3
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

Yay what a lovely thread I can only echo Hackie We will miss you but keep us all posted! Have a wicked time honey

Sami My captain. LFC forever! But John Terry rules!

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
ILR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 08:41 PM   #4
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Mrs. B.!

We'll try our best to keep the boards lively even without your bright and cheery posts! We may not be able to make the great food you create, but we'll add our own little treats.

Whatever news we find, we'll post it for you.

Any Rogi tidbits will be duly noted in your absence!

We're already missing you!!
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2002, 11:39 PM   #5
Vera

Vera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond reputeVera has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs. B

Have fun on your vacation. Don't forget to take lots of pictures of the beautiful islands of Phillippines and show us . And don't forget to put the suntan lotion on. I'm sure you'll have fun with your family and relatives there. We'll miss you very much while you are away but we'll try to keep this place warm so you don't feel the difference when you come back from the tropical zone.
Vera is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 02:23 AM   #6
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mrs. B!

Have a nice vacation. Remember us when you are grilling those yummy fishes with banana leaves.

May be the islands will inspire more songs from you and we all can one day have a CD by Mrs. B.

Bon Voyage!
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 02:28 AM   #7
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
Originally posted by Lee
May be the islands will inspire more songs from you and we all can one day have a CD by Mrs. B.
Ooooh!! Tropical-tinged tunes from Mrs. B!

I know I'd buy it

Old 12-08-2002, 02:35 AM   #8
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Lee!

I guess we'll see you tomorrow! What does your son do on the computer?
Old 12-08-2002, 06:03 AM   #9
Lily

Lily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond reputeLily has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs. B!!!!!

We are really gonna miss you. It's just not going to be the same without you. And while you're on the islands, remember all the snow people you've left behind. I hope you have a great time and just for you, i've written this little poem.....

Mrs. B is her name
she's funny, smart and classy
I got to know her here
cause she's a fan of Rogi

She's always been so nice to me
and to everyone else too
she always opens the day with a smile
a cheery warm welcome for you

She lives in the land of Rogi
so close to the sexy Swiss
i wonder if he'd ever ask her to
if she'd drop the Mrs. for Miss!

Happy travels we all say
we'll miss you while you're gone
the party girl we know you are
sleeping all day and up til dawn!

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice."--Rogi's motto

Last edited by Lily : 12-08-2002 at 06:20 AM.
Lily is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 09:18 AM   #10
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Guys!!!

What a thoughtful thing to do in my absence, creating a thread for me!!!
awwww...*big lump in throat/teary eyed*

You guys are really sweet. You make me feel at home here. For sure i'm gonna miss you all and i'm gonna miss it coming here on a regular basis. What'll i do during the Australian Open? It won't be the same and i wonder if i'll have access of that tournament where i'll be.
But i'm pretty sure you'll keep the thread going... cheering on for our dear Rogi (& Juanqui)...

Lily, thanx for the lovely poem. *hugs* that's really sweet of you.

and of course, BIG HUGS to everyone else (this is a group hug!)---i love you guys! One couldn't ask for better friends on the net.

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 10:45 AM   #11
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I'm a bit late for the party, but I'm here now. This really is a wonderful thread, kudos to TH for creating it.

Mrs. B, you're a truly wonderful poster and the board just won't be the same without you. I really hope you can stay in touch and fill our cold winter days with some of your sunshine. When can we expect you back?

Anyway, enjoy the good life, the beaches, the delicious food (which I hope you'll describe in mouth-watering details ), the cocktails , strumming on your guitar, lying on the beach... Ooops, I'm getting carried away. And take some pics of Rogi with you, so you don't miss the picture threads too much.

Here's looking at you Mrs. B - a beautiful, intelligent, funny and incredibly warm and joyful woman (not to mention a fabulous cook)!
Old 12-08-2002, 02:17 PM   #12
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Layla...

now i'm really crying....

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 03:35 PM   #13
Nina

Nina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond reputeNina has a reputation beyond repute

ditto to what everyone said before (pff @ me)

Have fun Mrs B don't forget about us
Nina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2002, 05:22 PM   #14
country flag TennisHack

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
What'll i do during the Australian Open? It won't be the same and i wonder if i'll have access of that tournament where i'll be.
But i'm pretty sure you'll keep the thread going... cheering on for our dear Rogi (& Juanqui)...
I hope you find a way to visit us during the Australian Open!! Plus we all want a few updates on your tropical paradise, if it's not too much to ask

And we will definitely keep this thread going. We hardly need an excuse to cheer for our favorite boys!!

Old 12-08-2002, 06:05 PM   #15
RogiFan

Hello all!

Mrs. B. you must be getting excited about taking off to the warmth of your homeland! It snowed today -- but just a lot of lovely flakes -- now it's sunny and most of it has melted away...

I loved Lily's poem to you! It is beautiful and touching and clever! It brings a tear to MY eye too!