Super 12 Rugby - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-01-2005, 05:54 AM   #1
bad gambler

Default Super 12 Rugby

Chiefs to cover +7.5 against the canes who have hit a rough patch the last 2 weeks. Chiefs have the dominance in the forwards and have the return of superstar back Sitiveni Sivivatu after a long injury layoff

Traditionally these matches always are close and with chief's strong defense coupled with the weeks rest last week this is a value play

also going to have a nibble at them at the ML which pays $3.30

View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2005, 10:38 PM   #2
bad gambler

Default Re: Super 12 Rugby

chiefs conceded a late try which stuffed up the cover
Old 04-01-2005, 10:39 PM   #3
bad gambler

i'm taking the brumbies to cover the -1.5 start against the blues - blues are missing 3 key players through suspension and the coach has dropped an out of form spencer to the bench

giteau is back and am still waiting to hear whether larkham will play - regardless brumbies to win this comfortably
Old 04-02-2005, 06:22 AM   #4
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Ive got 250 on the brumbies 2 win @ 1.85 so im with BG!
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 06:56 AM   #5
bad gambler

well its confirmed larkham is playing

brumbies are nailed on
Old 04-02-2005, 06:57 AM   #6
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Lets hope so, where abouts u from mate? Names Pete 2
Old 04-02-2005, 06:58 AM   #7
bad gambler

i've got a big lean towards the crusaders later tonight but will see the outcome of the storm and brumbies games before i commit
Old 04-02-2005, 07:01 AM   #8
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finns4
Lets hope so, where abouts u from mate? Names Pete 2

sunny sydney - welcome aboard
Old 04-02-2005, 07:02 AM   #9
country flag Finns4

Yeh same, i live near Hyde park
Old 04-02-2005, 07:49 AM   #10
country flag Finns4

not the best start
Old 04-02-2005, 07:58 AM   #11
bad gambler

brumbies are starting to hold posession and territory - still ok
Old 04-02-2005, 08:02 AM   #12
bad gambler

blues back three are ripping apart the brumbies at the moment

just need to steady and weather this inital storm
Old 04-02-2005, 08:20 AM   #13
bad gambler

brumbies have a bit of work to do in the second half - they continue to mess up plays when they put some phases together
Old 04-02-2005, 08:28 AM   #14
country flag sparkus8

sparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond reputesparkus8 has a reputation beyond repute

Geez the Brumbies look a shadow of their former selves. How many ordinary passes have they thrown, everything seems to be hitting the deck.

If they can hold onto the ball for an extended period they might be a show in the second half, if not they have absolutely no hope and will probably get a decent score run up on them.
sparkus8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2005, 08:32 AM   #15
country flag Finns4

Im sure the Brumbies can still do it But 10 nil down isnt too good