the "how can we honour best the return of the king of clay with avs..." thread - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-31-2005, 08:33 AM   #1
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute
Default the "how can we honour best the return of the king of clay with avs..." thread

so here it goes...if anybody has or know a good idea for an av or for a sentence or phrase in a siggy..just tell
what shall we write on the av?
should we use a pic where he is holding a trophy? where he rejoicing? or just where he is looking cute? (okay stupid suggestion, he always is)
or one with his bandana?
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2005, 10:01 AM   #2
country flag Luna

Luna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "how can we honour best the return of the king of clay with avs..." thread

I think we all use the same sentence in our signature is cool.

#23 Ferrero Tard
Luna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 01:33 PM   #3
country flag carole

carole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond reputecarole has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: the "how can we honour best the return of the king of clay with avs..." thread

well i don't always read everyone's signature... and some signatures are endless longalready
im trying to say that it wont be very obvious if we took the same quote in our signature
i think its a better plan to use the same avatar, very catchy

maybe we could all (those who want to of course) make one and introduce it here and then decide together which one we're gonna take...

(i wont be here for a week though but i could just make on today or tomorrow and let you decide, i agree with the majority )

400 cut flowers sell for $800 - The picker in Colombia makes 0.25%
Still smell sweet? You can do something about it.
MakeTradeFair.com - Join the big noise.
carole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 04:04 AM   #4
country flag iliketennis

iliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond reputeiliketennis has a reputation beyond repute

I think we should use the bandana That is his new image, and he is making a return

I like to think that I am good at making avas, but I can't think of a good phrase or something to go with it...
iliketennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 05:02 AM   #5
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

i don't even know how to put words on an avatar lol. All i know how to do is crop photos. What about if we use the same signature and avatar? we need to get the point across.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 05:09 AM   #6
country flag Booshie

Booshie has a reputation beyond reputeBooshie has a reputation beyond reputeBooshie has a reputation beyond reputeBooshie has a reputation beyond reputeBooshie has a reputation beyond reputeBooshie has a reputation beyond reputeBooshie has a reputation beyond reputeBooshie has a reputation beyond reputeBooshie has a reputation beyond reputeBooshie has a reputation beyond reputeBooshie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover
i don't even know how to put words on an avatar lol. All i know how to do is crop photos. What about if we use the same signature and avatar? we need to get the point across.
I see what you're saying Mary-Lee. I think that for sure we should all have the same avatars. I am of no use though in this department, I can't create anything on the internet. I'm sure some of you brilliant people out there can come up with some great ideas though. As for the signatures, I will be willing to add a saying or quote to mine. I think it would be cool if we could all have both the same avatars and signature. But if someone wanted to do just one or the other, of course that would be okay too.

Quote:
Originally posted by liptea
The Ferrero Forum Motto could be: We're optimistic to the point of insanity. That's what makes us lovable.
Booshie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 08:39 AM   #7
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

if i can fit something into my sig i will!! its already kinda full
i'll make avs if someone tells me what to say on them!

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

It is your turn to help - The "Save A Muppet Foundation" needs you!
roisin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 08:42 AM   #8
country flag Corinna

Corinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond reputeCorinna has a reputation beyond repute

yep, same avs and sentence in the siggy are
i can make an avy...but i just don't know how to get them smaller but i'll find out...
what should we write on it? perhaps "the return of the King of Clay"?
Old 04-01-2005, 08:52 AM   #9
country flag roisin

roisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond reputeroisin has a reputation beyond repute

'The King Is Back. Baby.'

sorry that just reminds me of elvis

One muppet, who wishes to remain anonymous, has this to say: "You know, I uhhhh cannot stay all the time at the you know, base of the line. Too much uhhhh pression."

Old 04-01-2005, 11:27 AM   #10
User id 7816

User id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond reputeUser id 7816 has a reputation beyond repute

cool, I'd put that last one in my sig, short and clear
my avatar is too independant and wouldnt let me transform it
User id 7816 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 12:18 PM   #11
country flag Corinna

Quote:
Originally Posted by roisin
'The King Is Back. Baby.'

sorry that just reminds me of elvis
why not this? sounds more than
Old 04-01-2005, 12:24 PM   #12
country flag roisin

hahahaha gimme a picture and i'll an av saying that then!

Old 04-01-2005, 12:29 PM   #13
country flag Corinna

we can also use luna's
but what kind of pic do you want..i give you
with bandana, winning RG...?
Old 04-01-2005, 12:32 PM   #14
country flag Iza

Iza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond reputeIza has a reputation beyond repute

brill idea! it won't be that hard to change this new avvy then!
Originally Posted by El Mundo
Sergio Ramos joined in the fun, proving he can do anything; he shines as a centre back, as a right back and as a striker.
My pink ego box
Iza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 12:35 PM   #15
country flag Luna

Luna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond reputeLuna has a reputation beyond repute

As for signature,I prefer"I've been waiting for the return of the king Juan Carlos."I had organized all Chinese JC fans to changed their signature in the above sentence last year.It's a shame 1 year later that's still useful.

#23 Ferrero Tard
Luna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote