Monday 28 March - Miami - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-28-2005, 11:00 AM   #46
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday 28 March - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
looks solid mate - if anything coria is the weak link in that parlay

Coria v Dent -

but i'm tailing you in this one....figure i'm already down, may as well see what i can get and regroup for the dirt next week
heres my reasoning... in Cali, Coria dealt swiftly with Srichaphan, Im thinking this match will be similar. Dent struggled against the injured clay courter Hanescu in his first match here, and last week retired against Canas.

Coria was level with agassi until the end of the 1st set last week, then gave up - so his form isn't too bad coming into this one.

Gaudio v Grosjean

Last week, Gaudio fought out a tough win over the always solid Mirnyi before being outplayed by an inform Kiefer. Grosjean scored his first win since Melbourne Park, by beating a qualifier who should never have gotten past the lathargic/fatigued Karol Beck. This hardcourt surface is reportedly slower than others, which all plays into Gaudio's hands - Grosjean plays his best tennis on grass.

Clijsters v Myskina -

Myskina isn't having the best of years, and I cant see her stopping a rampaging Kimmy who took the title last week with a win over Davenhorse in the final.

Henin v Molik - Henin has a career 3-0 record over Molik, and hasnt been troubled 2 matches in. Molik was pushed by Dulko, and as much as she would love to win this one, Justine will be going out to show the rest of the girls the Queen is BACK.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2005, 11:07 AM   #47
bad gambler

reasoning sounds good mate

though if dent can hit his straps with the first serves, coria will have a struggle on his hands - but let's hope he is still carrying an injury
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:13 AM   #48
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

and here's my slip, odds were better than expected in the end .

Bet Type Sports Multi Bet Selections Combined Price Bet Amount Ticket Value
Sports Multi 1 07 TENNIS 13 Coria v Dent-Rd3 Hd To Hd 01 Guillermo Coria $1.53
2 07 TENNIS 16 Grosjean v Gaudio-Rd3 Hd To Hd 02 Gaston Gaudio $1.80
3 07 TENNIS 52 Clijsters v Myskina-Rd4 Hd To Hd 01 Kim Clijsters $1.40
4 07 TENNIS 55 Molik v Henin-Rd4 Hd To Hd 02 Justine Henin $1.80
$6.94 $1000.00 $6940.00
Old 03-28-2005, 11:20 AM   #49
bad gambler

Old 03-28-2005, 11:20 AM   #50
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond repute

mate i like the look of that bet. i'm about to copy it, though i can only get henin at 1.72 and gaudio at 1.75

good luck bro
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:27 AM   #51
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adeegee
mate i like the look of that bet. i'm about to copy it, though i can only get henin at 1.72 and gaudio at 1.75

good luck bro
cheers ADG... yer, i was surprised to find that most of the favs tonight at my booky are posted at around betfair odds .
Old 03-28-2005, 11:32 AM   #52
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

are u bettin with real money mate? or the fake money on here?
Finns4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:33 AM   #53
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finns4
real
Old 03-28-2005, 11:35 AM   #54
country flag Finns4

Finns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond reputeFinns4 has a reputation beyond repute

Sik

www.freewebs.com/nbatips is my website guys
Old 03-28-2005, 11:38 AM   #55
bad gambler

i'm down a shitload this week in miami - placed a bet on my parlay which if it hits will clean up the mess of the past week

c'moooooon gaudio and henin!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2005, 11:39 AM   #56
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finns4

btw welcome along mate
Old 03-28-2005, 11:41 AM   #57
country flag Finns4

Well come on guys i dont understand this vbookie stuff
Old 03-28-2005, 11:42 AM   #58
country flag Finns4

Cheers man, where u from??
Old 03-28-2005, 11:42 AM   #59
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

ok guys lets do it !!!
final plays

Gaudio over grosjean
Coria over dent
Henin over Molik
Clijsters over Myskina
Gonzo over Mayer
Stepanek over Morrison
Henman over Chela
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 11:43 AM   #60
country flag adeegee

swisha i advise you not to do henman over chela, especially at 1.44ish