Monday 28 March - Miami - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-28-2005, 07:14 AM   #16
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Monday 28 March - Miami

i like Agassi/Gonzalez/Gaudio = $2.87
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2005, 09:46 AM   #17
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

one question... how well did Mayer play against Kiefer?
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 09:49 AM   #18
bad gambler

mayer must be playing pretty well given his results in the first two rounds - and yes $3 against gonzo looks like value
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2005, 09:53 AM   #19
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

and Ancic v Haas... surely this should be an even money bet.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:57 AM   #20
Banned!

Haas has 1 tight win over Crappy Fish... while Ancic comfortably accounted for Tricky Mello... Value is with Superset Mario
Old 03-28-2005, 09:59 AM   #21
bad gambler

yep especially when you can fetch over $2 for super mario...

stop thinking aloud mate and post your damn plays
Old 03-28-2005, 09:59 AM   #22
Banned!

Radek will win, as will Henman... those 2 are easy.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:00 AM   #23
bad gambler

henin to beat molik - $1.90 massive, molik struggled against dulko and was lucky to escape that match
Old 03-28-2005, 10:01 AM   #24
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
yep especially when you can fetch over $2 for super mario...

stop thinking aloud mate and post your damn plays
lol... i dont know whether to go for a nice spread, for a small but likely profit, or whether i should go for another value parlay, ala last night .
Old 03-28-2005, 10:02 AM   #25
Banned!

Quote:

henin to beat molik - $1.90 massive, molik struggled against dulko and was lucky to escape that match
Kostya Tszyu... GET ON HIM!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2005, 10:04 AM   #26
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Kostya Tszyu... GET ON HIM!!!!!!!!!!!

he will win but $1.35 is hardly much value.....
Old 03-28-2005, 10:07 AM   #27
Banned!

prior to 2 days ago, Grosjean hadn't won a match since beating Llodra at the Aussie Open. on the other hand, THE KING OF CLAY is 13-3(+1 forfeit)... gotta take the 1.85 about him.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:08 AM   #28
bad gambler

mate fill in the blank

my plays are as follows..............
Old 03-28-2005, 10:09 AM   #29
Banned!

Quote:
he will win but $1.35 is hardly much value.....
when i first tipped him weeks ago, there was 1.60 about him... should still be able to get around 1.50 at some exchanges.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:09 AM   #30
Banned!

get on Ferrero x Hrbaty