Sunday 27 March - Miami - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-27-2005, 12:32 PM   #46
bad gambler

Default Re: Sunday 27 March - Miami

lee's price has drifted to $2.35 - big money has come in late it seems on monfils

all smoke and mirrors....c'mon spud!!!
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2005, 12:33 PM   #47
bad gambler

lads please don't back against ljubicic!!!! he will continue to burn you if you dare!
Old 03-27-2005, 12:40 PM   #48
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

come onto betfair everyone, and drive ljubo up to $1.50 for me
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:43 PM   #49
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

hope your feeling on the spuds correct bg, I took him in set betting straights and 2-1 both at a bit over 4.00 figure if he hits on either I will make something.
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:44 PM   #50
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
come onto betfair everyone, and drive ljubo up to $1.50 for me

going to be hard pressed to find ljuby at anything more than $1.40
Old 03-27-2005, 12:45 PM   #51
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

anyone else think if dom plays the way he did against jarkko, marat will be sent packing early once again?? marat struggled against irakli - a guy who lost to Ulihrach last week, Bjorkman the week before, and Giovanni Lapentti before that. His only wins this year have been against Alex Kuznetsov, and against Bjorkman on another occasion.
Old 03-27-2005, 12:46 PM   #52
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz
hope your feeling on the spuds correct bg, I took him in set betting straights and 2-1 both at a bit over 4.00 figure if he hits on either I will make something.

i just hit him in my main single + the outrageous parlay I outlined above

good luck to us
Old 03-27-2005, 12:46 PM   #53
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz
lol.. why not just take 2.30 for the outright win? thats the equivalent of having even stakes on both 2-0 and 2-1 at 4.60 apiece
Old 03-27-2005, 12:49 PM   #54
Banned!

people... you wouldnt have backed rochus to beat federer, so dont back spadea to beat ljubi... hes the only one in roger's league at the moment.
Old 03-27-2005, 12:49 PM   #55
bad gambler

Quote:
anyone else think if dom plays the way he did against jarkko, marat will be sent packing early once again?? marat struggled against irakli - a guy who lost to Ulihrach last week, Bjorkman the week before, and Giovanni Lapentti before that. His only wins this year have been against Alex Kuznetsov, and against Bjorkman on another occasion.
i was really tempted to take the dominator straight - but with marat you just never know

its a shame spud's match is not earlier, that way if i knew he won i would definitely had a go at the dominator as well!
Old 03-27-2005, 12:55 PM   #56
country flag MalmöKrampan

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
i was really tempted to take the dominator straight - but with marat you just never know

its a shame spud's match is not earlier, that way if i knew he won i would definitely had a go at the dominator as well!
My cheapassbookie still has $2 on Lee..is it worth it?
MalmöKrampan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:56 PM   #57
Banned!

hrmmmm... well i cant see bandy, ferrero or ljubi losing... but i cant decide on lee or dom to go with them
Old 03-27-2005, 12:58 PM   #58
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalmöKrampan
My cheapassbookie still has $2 on Lee..is it worth it?

are u playing the early game? that way you can see how you fare and then decide whether you want a crack - $2 seems a little low as I just got him for $2.35
Old 03-27-2005, 01:05 PM   #59

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
are u playing the early game? that way you can see how you fare and then decide whether you want a crack - $2 seems a little low as I just got him for $2.35
yes I am. Was thinking about Ljubicic and Safin, then Nalby a lil bit later. i agree, there is almost no value on $2
Old 03-27-2005, 01:08 PM   #60

Quote:
hrmmmm... well i cant see bandy, ferrero or ljubi losing... but i cant decide on lee or dom to go with them
The oaf will win. According to him, he was playing one the worst matches ever that day against Dent last week