Sunday 27 March - Miami - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-27-2005, 07:48 AM   #31
bad gambler

Default Re: Sunday 27 March - Miami

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
monfils is more overrated than joachim johansson
i'd say its neck and neck at the moment - but i suppose at least JJ has one a couple of tournaments
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2005, 07:52 AM   #32
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

yer, i was starting to like JJ - but no matter how bad your form is, you cant lose to jeff morrison :|.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 07:55 AM   #33
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno, monfils has been counted out for 2 rounds now and he's won. Yes his play was erratic at times and his opposition not playing great but wins, which means he's gotta have a bit of swagger in his step right now. A lil bit of confidence coupled with a whole lotta potential can be a scary combo.
flmmkrz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 07:56 AM   #34
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

if any of you took ljubi at 25 like i was saying a few days ago... hes now dropped to 17, and besides nadal, he has a clear run through to the final.
Old 03-27-2005, 07:57 AM   #35
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if any of you took ljubi at 25 like i was saying a few days ago... hes now dropped to 17, and besides nadal, he has a clear run through to the final.
I think you meant to say besides spadea
Old 03-27-2005, 08:17 AM   #36
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz
I think you meant to say besides spadea
lol... look at ljubis results this year... he only loses to fed, its a rule!
Old 03-27-2005, 08:32 AM   #37
country flag flmmkrz

Quote:
its quite a remarkable trend i'll give you that but it's gotta end sooner or later. Big pay days a comin on this match I can almost taste it
Old 03-27-2005, 08:38 AM   #38
country flag adeegee

adeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond reputeadeegee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and marcos baghdatis

good luck all of you tonight you won't be seeing me in here

good tip is adam scott to beat zach johnson in 2 ball in the golf players championship at 1.80 by the way
adeegee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 08:41 AM   #39
country flag Breaker

Breaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond reputeBreaker has a reputation beyond repute

Hafta disagree with you mate - im taking Ljubicic, Ljubicic is a totally different player this year and those past 2 matches against spadea don't really paint the right picture. The only way Ljubo can lose to spadea is if vinnie works Ljubo's problematic knee over with a club lock

I just hope if Ljubo's knee holds him back he retires so i don't do me dough
Breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 10:04 AM   #40
country flag MalmöKrampan

MalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond reputeMalmöKrampan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yer, i was starting to like JJ - but no matter how bad your form is, you cant lose to jeff morrison :|.
I still think that his shoulder injury bothers him...he got like 2 aces against Morrison, and Morrison surely isn't one of the best returners. So something was definatelly wrong there.

One has to wonder WHY doesn't Pimpin' sit out a couple of weeks, heal and come back refreshed...I mean him bowing out in first rounds, surely isn't that good for his confidence.
MalmöKrampan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:38 AM   #41
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm BIG on Spadea an also have a small stake on Spadea to win in straight sets.
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:44 AM   #42
country flag MrOschie

MrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond reputeMrOschie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo
good luck with that mate =) i´m out of here cya
MrOschie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 11:50 AM   #43
country flag Juanito

Juanito has a brilliant futureJuanito has a brilliant futureJuanito has a brilliant futureJuanito has a brilliant futureJuanito has a brilliant futureJuanito has a brilliant futureJuanito has a brilliant futureJuanito has a brilliant futureJuanito has a brilliant futureJuanito has a brilliant futureJuanito has a brilliant future

My picks of the day:

medium:
Ljubicic x Ferrero @ 1.96
Ferrero @ 1.45

small:
Golovin @ 1.88
Ferrero 2-0 @ 1.95
Verdasco @ 2.85
Juanito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2005, 12:00 PM   #44
country flag flmmkrz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo
another one who sees the upset coming, lets hope we get rewarded.
Old 03-27-2005, 12:24 PM   #45
country flag SwiSha

SwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond reputeSwiSha has a reputation beyond repute

JCF + LEE + MOYA
SwiSha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote