Sometimes, good news deserves its own thread. - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-03-2005, 07:44 PM   #61
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sometimes, good news deserves its own thread.

the "u" is what bothers me...it can't be that hard to type two more letters
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2005, 07:48 PM   #62
country flag gorgeous

gorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debstah
Yes, but you have an excuse.... you're not from an English-speaking country. Those girls... they have no excuse!!!!!! The forum is just impossible to read. You should take a trip over there sometime and see for yourself. It's hard to describe
okay, maybe I should really do that... I can imagine the scenario over there though... threads like "OMG... ANDY IS LIKE.... SO CUTE AND ADORABLE *SQUEE!*" yeah, whatever!

Quote:
I guess it's good that he's working so hard off court on his legs. that will help his endurance on the clay season.
I agree! I hope he'll play a good season this year and I definitely want him to play Hamburg this year and please let him advance to the QF... okay, so maybe that's a little too much to wish for, right? anyhow, I actually want to watch him play Hewitt this year, so...
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. - Muhammad Ali
--
Andy Roddick - Marat Safin - Tommy Haas - Mario Ancic - Xavier Malisse - Andre Agassi - Pete Sampras - Jimmy Connors
gorgeous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 09:39 PM   #63
country flag am&a

am&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
and capital letters are your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i resent that comment. d:
am&a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 09:53 PM   #64
country flag superpinkone37

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

lol amanda....

when we're typing like this, that's one thing. But he was typing a "letter" to his fans...you would think he could spend two more seconds on that, but oh well.

superpinkone37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 09:56 PM   #65
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

i guess essays were not his thing at school. capital letter are not mine...
i like punctuation just like spanish people!!!
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 10:03 PM   #66
country flag am&a

am&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond repute

DANIELLE!!! is your computer fixed?
Old 04-03-2005, 10:12 PM   #67
country flag Jennay

Jennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond reputeJennay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorgeous
just thought i would take the time and keep u guys up to date on what i have been doing. i left miami for texas as soon as i go lost there. it is always tough for me to be near a tourney when i am not in it anymore. it drives me crazy ha! i spent a couple of relaxing days in austin with my wrist immobilized. it was tough, because i get bored very easily. i was able to start off-court workouts about 5 days ago and they have been going great! my legs are so sore when i wake up everyday, but that is how i know i have put in some good work..... besides that, i have just been hanging with friends. it is really great, because we don't get to see each other very much. it is very odd that i have have more than a couple of days at home, so almost 3 weeks is amazing! i have been out a couple of times to see some awesome live music here in austin. one of the very cool things about austin is that u can walk around downtown any night of the week and hear some great singers just playing in bars...... very very cool. also, i have been lucky enough to get out on my boat a little bit. the weather has been amazing, so we have been taking full advantage. ..... as far as the wrist goes, i am very happy with my progress. it is nice being able to heal an injury without a tournament right around the corner. i have definitely had enough time to let it heal properly. i am gonna go try to hit a couple of balls today, and see how it feels but i have no doubts that it will be just fine..... i don't really get excited about my own tv stuff that often, but i am kind of excited to see punk'd tonight. my friends were in LA with me and did a great job of keeping it a secret. i couldn't believe that i got punk'd!!! damn you ashton! the show must be going downhill if they couldn't get anyone better to punk than me hahaha!!

anyways, i hope everyone is all good and i will be back out there in no time!

andy[/b]
So much for all of things you could be doing. Deb, he needs to hire us, NOW.

Not that I REALLY thought he would work on his movement on clay or anything. But still.

Oh, and TYPE CORRECTLY. Ugh.
Jennay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 10:14 PM   #68
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennay
So much for all of things you could be doing. Deb, he needs to hire us, NOW.
Amen, sistahhhhhh! We'd be a lot cheaper to pay for than cuteDean I bet, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennay
Not that I REALLY thought he would work on his movement on clay or anything. But still.
Well at least he's been working hard doing something so that he wakes up sore better than nothing I guess. I'm trying to hope that the time off in the middle of the season will be rejuvinating for him o that he will go into the clay season really eager to play.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 10:28 PM   #69

superpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond reputesuperpinkone37 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by am&a
DANIELLE!!! is your computer fixed?
No.

I swear I am gonna kill that computer guy. Just because he is friends with my grandma ( who insisted we must take the computer to him ) does not mean he can take forever to fix it

Old 04-03-2005, 10:34 PM   #70
country flag am&a

Quote:
Originally Posted by superpinkone37
I swear I am gonna kill that computer guy.
not if i do first!!! grr...
Old 04-03-2005, 10:38 PM   #71

Be my guest. I appoint you to go kick his ass.

Old 04-03-2005, 10:39 PM   #72
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Well you've appointed the best ass kicker there is.

He better not be paid for this.

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 02:13 PM   #73
country flag gorgeous

gorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond reputegorgeous has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell
I think you speak brilliant English! I have never once had a problem understanding your English!
aww, thank you Well, I have many friends in Canada, England, Scotland, Australia and the US, so I get to keep up my English vocabulary and now I plan on attending some English classes at my university Plus: I watch my favorite tv shows/movies in English because I hate dubbings - they give me the creeps

Quote:
As long as you are not like 'AnDy OmG I lUv u So MiCh I KANnt' waYtE 2 meAt u nd HIve lOtS oF uR HaWt BaBiYESSS! MARIE ME ANDIE!!' you will be very much exempt from any BOTB (Bashing of the Boppers)

Boy, I could never ever type like that and how can anyone actually understand that?! It's like a new language (from a planet far away from ours!)
Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them - a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill. - Muhammad Ali
--
Andy Roddick - Marat Safin - Tommy Haas - Mario Ancic - Xavier Malisse - Andre Agassi - Pete Sampras - Jimmy Connors
gorgeous is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 06:53 PM   #74
country flag jessa007

jessa007 has a reputation beyond reputejessa007 has a reputation beyond reputejessa007 has a reputation beyond reputejessa007 has a reputation beyond reputejessa007 has a reputation beyond reputejessa007 has a reputation beyond reputejessa007 has a reputation beyond reputejessa007 has a reputation beyond reputejessa007 has a reputation beyond reputejessa007 has a reputation beyond reputejessa007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They might be bright..... but they're immature and teenyboppers and they can't really write English too well
OMG, do not get me started with the people from that site. I post there, but I swear I've had it up to here with all the " Would you marry me Andy?" and "Where would you go on your first date with Andy?" threads. I mean, honestly. And some people TYPA LIEK THIS and then my head starts to hurt. :retard:

Last edited by jessa007 : 04-04-2005 at 07:03 PM.
jessa007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 07:25 PM   #75
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know no idea how many times I have been sorely tempted to boxes saying I am bilingual and saying I am fluent in both English and Tweenspeak.
Tweenspeak
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote