Since Dylan are too busy I'll run this second trial. There are some changes. The biggest is that it's now everyone against the field instead of one-on-one.
- Each person starts off with $100 (not real money)
- Each person can bet however much they want within the amount they have. They can also make any type of bet (match winner, tournament winner, number of sets, it's all good!)
Example of a bet: $10 on Pospisil to beat Isner @2.35 (MAKE SURE to put who the player is playing!)
- Each time someone bets, they will make a new post
- You must bet all of the $100 in the first three days (Tuesday - Thursday). After Thursday $25 will be added to every player's total and the new total - but limited upwards to $100 - must be betted the three remaining days. Or else you forfeit the remaining money.
- All bets must be placed before the start of the first match that day.
- A match must be completed to count towards winnings/losses, but a bet on a forfeited match will count towards your obligation to wager the full $100.
Everyone is welcome to join, just so long as they have time to bet their entire $100 before Thursday's matches are ended
We start play with Tuesday's matches.