american idol! - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-30-2005, 04:24 PM   #61
country flag paige

paige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'If you send me home you're going to my Prom Simon' American Idol Thread

This is my first time watching the show since like season two or something, but I did Tivo it to keep up with you guys.

Like Deb said, I think it's a pretty weak crop. The people I would like to sing better -- Vonzell and Anwar really don't. Nadia's got great presence, but little voice. Constantine makes me laugh, but I can't see him getting far, still I hope he sticks for a while cause he makes fun choices. I'd like to go watch Bo at karaoke for hours.

Jessica seems to have a nice voice, but I think Simon pegged it, she doesn't have that thing that idols should have. A lot of the ones with lesser voices draw you in better.

So it looks like Carrie, like Simon said last week.
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2005, 04:47 PM   #62
country flag paige

paige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond reputepaige has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 'If you send me home you're going to my Prom Simon' American Idol Thread

Hahaha, Kell. Good one!

I liked when Randy said it would be cool if a rocker won. It certainly would!

I wouldn't buy a country album either. But then again I didn't buy Kelly or Ruben or Clay's albums and I like them.
Old 03-30-2005, 06:02 PM   #63
country flag Iheartandy&roger

Iheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond repute

lol true enough Kell!

GOOD LUCK TO|ANDY!| | JAMES ! | ROGI ! | RAFA !| MILOS!| NOVAK! | MARDY! | RICHARD ! |ROBBY !| TOMMY!| JCF !| GAEL!| DAVID!| |CARLOS!|

YOU ROCK BOYS!!
CONGRATS LA KINGS 2012 Stanley Cup Champs

GOODBYE ANDY TENNIS WILL MISS YOU!
Iheartandy&roger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 07:20 PM   #64
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

Simon keeps saying that AI is a talent/singing competition and often forgets to emphasise that he is looking for an artist that SELLS loads of records.

To sell records, you don't necessarily need to be a good singer, loads of average and mediocre singers sell millions of records every day, just look at the sales charts and you will soon find out that only 3 or 4 are actually real good singers. The winner has to have charisma to sell records.

Just technically good singing is not good enough. You might get people voting for those but the same people might not be buying their record. People should vote for the contestant they would buy a record from.

In the UK, the voters have being mocking about and voting for singers they would never buy a record from. The last show ( from 2 years ago ) was a joke and they didn't do a new POP IDOL show since. The winner was dropped by the record company just a few months after winning. She didn't sell enough and did not recoup all the costs invested on her. Sad but true.
blosson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 11:48 PM   #65

Iheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond reputeIheartandy&roger has a reputation beyond repute

Okay any of you guys from the states if Anthony survives this week could you guys vote for him next week for me plz! I would vote but I am not an american unfortunately...... I would move to the states for a couple weeks if I could anywayz everyone have a great week!

GOOD LUCK TO|ANDY!| | JAMES ! | ROGI ! | RAFA !| MILOS!| NOVAK! | MARDY! | RICHARD ! |ROBBY !| TOMMY!| JCF !| GAEL!| DAVID!| |CARLOS!|

YOU ROCK BOYS!!

Old 03-31-2005, 01:19 AM   #66
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute

one of these weeks I need to watch the show so I know what you all are talking about

and mandamoo, found this today and thought of you and renatamoo

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 01:32 AM   #67
country flag Katdiva7

Katdiva7 has a reputation beyond reputeKatdiva7 has a reputation beyond reputeKatdiva7 has a reputation beyond reputeKatdiva7 has a reputation beyond reputeKatdiva7 has a reputation beyond reputeKatdiva7 has a reputation beyond reputeKatdiva7 has a reputation beyond reputeKatdiva7 has a reputation beyond reputeKatdiva7 has a reputation beyond reputeKatdiva7 has a reputation beyond reputeKatdiva7 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I can't believe it was Jessica. Scott is still there and Jessica isn't! This sucks.
Katdiva7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 01:34 AM   #68
country flag am&a

am&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond reputeam&a has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly
and mandamoo, found this today and thought of you and renatamoo
that's awesome!! i saw this and thought of you...

(:
am&a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 04:01 AM   #69

My Anthony is in the top 9!! omg he didn't even touch bottom 3!! yay!!!

YOU ROCK BOYS!!

Last edited by Iheartandy&roger : 03-31-2005 at 04:09 AM.
Old 03-31-2005, 06:41 AM   #70
country flag blosson
La La Land

blosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond reputeblosson has a reputation beyond repute

NOOOO jessica voted off??
tony still in?

NNooooo
Old 03-31-2005, 01:26 PM   #71
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

Carole
Amanda, you made me laugh so much with that pic in the private message
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 05:24 PM   #72
country flag paige

It's true Jessica was a dynamite vocalist. But they're looking for star quality, and I don't think she has that. It's really a crime that she departed so early, but Simon was right.

I hope Anwar does start picking better material. He shouldn't be bottom three, cause he does have that 'it' quality and he has the voice, in the right context.
Several people, most of whom I do like, that just shouldn't get very far and should have gone before Jessica. I think Anthony's very very charming. I can see why Scott's appealing to his contingent. Cynthia's got personality galore -- but can't back it up with the voice. (But I guess that really shouldn't matter because Paula Abdul had some big hits and she's got one of the thinnest voices going -- maybe that's why she can't distinguish pitchy.) Anyway I sort of root for Cynthia even though she's not the biggest talent.

Does Constantine work it or not? It's prob. tres annoying if you don't take to him, but I kind of like him. And I love his song choices, so unobvious.
Old 03-31-2005, 07:05 PM   #73
country flag blosson
La La Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by paige

Cynthia's got personality galore -- but can't back it up with the voice. (But I guess that really shouldn't matter because Paula Abdul had some big hits and she's got one of the thinnest voices going -- maybe that's why she can't distinguish pitchy.) Anyway I sort of root for Cynthia even though she's not the biggest talent.
Who's Cynthia?
Old 03-31-2005, 10:35 PM   #74
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blosson
Who's Cynthia?
my question exactly!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 12:01 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by blosson
Who's Cynthia?
Lmao maybe a girl that hides behind the couches....I dunno

YOU ROCK BOYS!!